44. WE'RE FRIENDS 😊

Hi everyone out there!!!

Here's the next chapie!!!

I dedicate this chapie to my friend Sar_Van99 who voted first on the previous chapie..

********

Next day Morning:

Katherine's POV:

Surya is back to his old personality of not talking with me and glancing at me. Praveen had an unexpected extension of his meeting and he went there. Ramu baba is checking on me from time to time.

I had to speak to Surya about Mr.Rakesh Kumar's incident. I wanted to ask Surya if he wanted to help me. It's almost the time for him to have breakfast. That's why I am waiting for him at the dining table.

He saw me and grunted. He went to the other side of the table. After he completed his breakfast, I began speaking.

" Surya, I need a help."

He just stood up and left without even looking at me or speaking.

Just then that woman whom I have seen in the hospital came inside. She hugged Surya and said " Hi Suri Darling."

Surya smiled in return and hugged her and said " Hi darling. I've a little work at office. I'll be back soon. Make yourself comfortable at home until I come back. Ask Ramu baba if anything's needed."

" Sure darling." She winked at him.

He laughed loudly saying " You're impossible Sanjana."
Saying this he left.

Oh so her name is Sanjana!

She came and sat at the dining table and called Ramu baba.

" Baba!" She said.

Ramu baba came out, smiled and said " Bhagavaan aapka bhala kare beti. How are you?" (God bless you daughter.)

" I am fine baba. How are you? Baba I want breakfast. " she said.

" I am also good beti. I'll get it." He said and went.

She saw me standing there then. She stood up and came towards me.

She extended her hand smiling and said " Hi I am Sanjana."

" I am Katherine. " I said accepting her handshake.

" Why don't you join me for the breakfast?" She asked me.

" I've already eaten, continue with having yours Sanjana. I'll be in my room if you need me." I said.

" I'll join you after the breakfast. " she smiled.

I walked into my room thinking about what should be done about Mr.Rakesh Kumar's condition.

I couldn't come up with any solution. I huffed in sadness.

Sanjana came then into my room, " Sorry I took long. " she said.

" No, it's not long." I said.

" How's your health now?" She asked me.

" I'm much better now. I sincerely hope that you'll have a happy married life. " I said.

" I don't think that I'll have such happiness in any near future." She said sadly.

" Why?" I asked her not understanding her.

" It's a long story Katherine. " she said.

" I don't understand you Sanjana. Don't you and Surya love each other? You'll have a happy life if you marry the one you love, won't you?" I asked.