35. WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND SURYA?😬😬

Hi everyone out there!!
I dedicate this chapie to my friend mercytinku for voting first on the previous chapie.

********

Surya's POV:

The thing that Katherine's leaving didn't settle with me correctly. I walked to my room a bit low thinking why is this affecting me this much.

After lying on the bed, I couldn't sleep. My phone rang and it's Mr.Chauhan.

" Hello Surya. Congratulations and Sorry that I am not over there when you needed me." He said.

" It's okay Sir. How are you?" I asked.

" I am fine. Surya I need to tell you a thing." Mr.Chauhan said.

This gained my attention. His voice is no casual.

" All the other directors think that Katherine also has a role in this success. They said that they will support you further only if she accompanies you in the further deals. I tried to make them understand that you can handle this alone but they are not listening to the retired Director. Also they made it like a condition which you don't like. They are afraid of telling you this and they are making me tell you this." He said slowly probably unsure of how I'll react.

In normal situations I would be damn angry on people for making these meaningless conditions. But now I am surprisingly happy.

" It's okay Mr.Chauhan. I agree to this." I said and he seemed to be surprised too.

He spoke a little more about his grandchild and ended the call.

I smirked saying " Mrs.Katherine Surya, you're stuck with me now." I didn't know but I felt contented.

I immediately went into her room, but she was already sleeping. She looked so peaceful while sleeping. I covered her with blanket and decided to inform her about the directors' decision tomorrow. I had one of the best sleeps that night

Next morning:

I waited patiently for her to come down during the breakfast. She didn't. I walked to her room and knocked it. I saw her arranging her clothes in the trolley.

" What do you think you're doing?" I asked.

" I've told you last night na Surya." She said while continuing to arrange her things.

" I'm afraid that it's not possible. " I said and she looked bewildered.

" Why?" She asked.

" The directors made a condition that they will support me only if you are along with me in all the deals." I said.

She looked shocked.
She didn't even say anything but she just looked at me.

" I know that I'm handsome." I said.

" What!" Finally she spoke something. I thought that she became mute for a moment.

" You heard it right Darling." I said. I don't know why I am using these endearments but I like pulling her leg.

" I can't do it Surya." She said slowly.

" Why?" I asked with anger which is clearly evident in my voice.

" I have another work to do and I don't have enough time for it." She said.

" You will have so much time Katherine. Don't try to tell fake reasons. It's not that you're dying." I chuckled.

" That's what I wanted to do after completing that." She said slowly to herself but I heard it.

" What did you say?" I asked approaching her.

She didn't speak.

"What did you say?" I asked again and punched the mirror in her room.

She looked scared but she didn't speak.

" What did you say?" I asked again when I am about to punch the window, she said " I wanted to die."

" Why?" I shouted.

" Why do you care?" She retorted this time.

" Because if you're not there, my company will face another crisis." I answered without stammering.

Though I know that's not the truth, I myself didn't know why I reacted this way.

She seemed to be convinced with my answer.

" Tell me that you won't die." I said in not so gentle way.

She was in deep thought. I don't know why but I felt angry and I smashed the window glass. This brought her out from her thoughts. Her eyes widened on seeing my hand.

" Tell me that you won't die." I shouted again.

" I won't die." She said quickly.

Eventhough I heard it, I wanted to feel her presence. I kissed her. It was a deep one and as usual she didn't respond. But I am now satisfied when I felt her lips.

After calming myself, I broke the kiss. She went somewhere.

I sat on her bed replaying what had just happened. Why was I doing this way????

She came with the first aid kit. She took my hand into hers and removed the glass pieces very skilfully. How did she do this? She then washed my hand with water and then applied spirit. She did dressing to my wound.

She got a call then. She answered saying " No, I will come soon. Please don't do it that way." After disconnecting the call, she went back to keep the first aid kit.

Her phone showed a notification of one message.

It showed that it's from Mr.Kamal.

Come fast darling.  I am waiting for you baby. Don't make me wait.

With love,
Your Kamal.

This is the content in the message.

I felt betrayed again. I may not be her actual husband but I am her legally wedded partner. Without divorcing me, how can she do this?

I felt disgusted with myself for kissing her. I don't know how many else kissed her. I don't know to how many she responded.

I shouldn't forget about Katherine. I can't be soft towards her. She's a spy too. I think it's better if she goes. But why is this stupid heart of mine not listening to me? Why can't you understand Surya?😬

I stormed off from her room and locked myself in my room for the whole day.

" let her go" I kept chanting.

*******
That's it for now friends

Please do vote comment and share ❤

I'll dedicate the next chapie to the one who votes first on this chapie.

I'll write Katherine's POV in the next chapie. How many of you are excited?