69. I'M ONE OF THE REASONS

Hi everyone out there!!

Here's the next chapie...

I dedicate this chapie to my friend Farzana_farzee for voting first on the previous chapie ❤

********************************

Katherine's POV:

I didn't know when I slept last night, all I remember was getting onto the bed.

Waking up in the morning, I felt a warm breath tickling my neck and a hand draped over my waist.

Surya! I thought.

He was being extra sweet and nice since he insulted me last time. I'm secretly liking this version of him, but I'm never gonna tell him that.

I slowly tried to remove his hand which is on me. He tightened his hold when I moved his hand. Having no other way to wake up, I called him Surya...

Whenever we slept together he used to wake up before I could see him in bed, this time is an exception. His face looked peaceful devoid of any emotions. His hair flying in all directions because of the fan.

" What Katherine?" He asked me in a sleepy tone.

" I need to get up." I said.

" Buy me a teddy bear." He said.

" What are you saying Surya? I guess you're too sleepy." I said.

" No, I need a teddy bear so that I can hug it while sleeping or else I'll be missing you for a month." He said.

" Surya, what you're saying makes no sense. Let me get up." I said and he took off his hand then.

I went into my room and I took a quick bath.

Walking downstairs, I saw my aunt at the dining table. I asked Santhi to pack their luggage for a month.

" Good morning aunt." I greeted her.

" Morning my girl. Where's that husband of yours?" She asked me.

" I'm here aunt." Surya said getting down from the stairs.

After I served breakfast to both of them, I served myself too.

" Aunt, I'm bringing Rachel along with me." I said.

" Who's Rachel?" My aunt asked.

" She's my daughter Aunt." I replied.

I saw happiness in Surya's face.

" I'm so happy that you're coming. You can bring the whole city population with you if you want." My aunt joked and we laughed.

"Surya, arrange for a cab to my place." Aunt asked him.

" I can't aunt." He said.

" Why?" I asked suddenly scared that he wouldn't let Rachel come along.

" Because I'm going to drive you people there." He grinned.

" You'll be tired Surya." I pointed out.

" Anything for the two most important girls in my life." He joked out and aunt clapped after listening to this.

Seriously, did Surya hit his head somewhere???

" Nick and Ethan will be very happy to see you." My aunt beamed with happiness.

" Who are they?" I asked not remembering anyone with those names.

" Nick is my son and your cousin, Ethan is our neighbour. You used to play a lot with them. " Aunt said to which I nodded my head as understanding.