34. IT'S BETTER IF I LEAVE😔😔

Hi everyone out there!!

Here's the next chapie!!

I dedicate this chapie to my friend mercytinku  for voting first on the previous chapie.

**************

Surya's POV:

I went out to the place where she works but she isn't there. I asked the people there but they didn't see her since morning. I walked into the canteen but she's nowhere. I am roaming in my office for the past 20 minutes. I walked to the corner where the CC camera surveillance is done to check where she is. When I turned round the corner, I saw her and Kamal standing there. I didn't notice that Kamal was missing. Katherine held the same envelope she brought into the meeting. They looked like they were talking and Katherine back is facing me. Kamal had a smile on his face which I didn't like. Katherine forcefully kept the envelope in his hands and she took a step back. Kamal dropped the envelope on the floor and held her by her wrist. He pinched her on her waist. Katherine could have easily got rid of his hold if she wanted to, it looked like they both are enjoying each other's presence. Maybe I was invading their privacy.

I however have a meeting to attend now. I walked near them and cleared my throat. Kamal widened his eyes but replaced his face with a smile. Katherine looked towards me, walked swiftly near me and hugged me. What an actress! She was enjoying with him before I came and now she acted all innocent. Then she left me and turned back to look at the envelope which Kamal had taken now.

She whispered in my ear saying, " I am not feeling well. I am not coming to the meeting. Please give me your room's key. "

I gave her the key and she went. Kamal went as if I wasn't there. I went to the conference room and began the meeting. I informed that Katherine was not feeling well. Many are disappointed to hear that. Kamal had a smirk on his face whenever he saw me. I don't know what he meant by that. I don't know what went wrong but I couldn't address the meeting well. I was having break in my words when I speak. When I was about lose my cool attitude, the door of the conference room opened. Katherine came in and after asking me if she could speak she began talking. She apologised for being late telling that she's unwell and she informed about the directors decision.

She completed the speech and sat beside me. All our investors and shareholders congratulated me. Why did she say that she won't come? Why did she come later?

After everyone left, Kamal came towards me but looked towards Katherine. They spoke through something through signs. He congratulated me and left.

I am in no mood to stay in office now, I informed my PA that I am going home. Katherine also came silently towards the car. After reaching home I had a long shower.

I was in the corridor when I heard cries from Katherine's room. Now what is she crying for? Maybe because I've seen her with him.

Ramu baba brought me my favourite cake. I hugged him and cut the cake. We both ate just like we eat on my birthday. When I asked him how he knew that we were successful, he said that Katherine had informed him.

We had lunch. I asked him to give lunch to her. He said that she refused to take. I went into her room with the plate. I saw her sitiing on a chair and her eyes were red.

"Why are you crying now?" I asked.

She didn't reply.

" Don't worry. I wont tell about your secret affair with Kamal to anyone." I said.

She raised her head and looked at me with a piercing gaze. What did I do in the middle? It was her who had it with him.

" Why did you come?" She asked.