17. OPINION POLL!!😳😳

Hi all!!
Here is the next chapie!!
I dedicate this chapie to my friend Sar_Van99  who voted first on the previous chapie😁

**********

Surya's POV:

I informed everyone that there will be a meeting now. Im now in the meeting with all my staff discussing about the schedule for the next month. I'm scolding them for drop in our sales  during mine and Raj's absence, I asked the head of each department for an explanation.

First the accounts head Mrs.Anjali spoke.

Later Mr.Abraham, head of managing department stood up.

I looked into the file ready to hear whatever he is about to say.

He spoke " Ladies and Gentlemen, I have an explanation. Our office is doing bad because of some unworthy people like Ms.Katherine Jacob."

I now looked at him wide eyed. I already told him not to talk about this matter again.

He continued " Can you see that hickey on her neck? She's unmarried but still sleeps with rich men. May be she had even slept with our rival and leaked our office confidential data. What do you say honey?"

I held the file infront of me tightly, my knuckles turned white.

Why am I angry?
Is it because that Katherine didn't cover that bloody hickey? Or that Mr.Abraham calling her honey? Or is it because that he is wasting my time in the meeting?

I can't see this drama unfolding I went out of the room pretending that I got a call. But I heard Katherine saying " Why are you calling me names? I'm married for your information."

I sat in my room thinking what actually happened there, how did I let it happen? I could have stopped it. Why should I stop? Because you know that he's putting false blames on her my heart told. I don't care I said to myself.

I heard a knock on my door. I composed myself and said " come in ." Acting as if I'm typing something on my phone.

It's my PA. " Sir everyone is waiting for you sir." She said.

" What happened inside?" I asked.

She told " Katherine informed that she's married. When Mr.Abraham asked her husband's name, she said she can't tell that. So he insulted her saying that she's lying and She sold herself for money to so many men. He also said that everyone should ask you to make her leave the job. She didn't speak anything."

"Oh" I said.

My PA continued " But Katherine said that she's really married and She slept only once with her husband when one other man from accounts department asked her how many times she slept around."

" Then Mrs.Anjali asked her to tell her last name which she refused to. Katherine however said that she vowed herself to her husband and everyone could trust her that she didn't sleep with our rival."

Did she really vow herself to me? Nah she's just bluffing.

" Sir personally I think Katherine's is not at fault. Mr.Abraham is trying to make her lose her dignity in front of everyone sir. Please come and do something sir." She said.

Shruthi has been my friend since my schooling and She tells me her opinion in everything even when I didn't ask. But why didn't Katherine reveal her last name and her married identity and act like the lady boss of this company? Why is she staying calm to these insults?

I stood up and walked towards the meeting room. Mr.Abraham stood and smiled widely looking towards Katherine who seemed to be holding herself from crying.