EPILOGUE 💕💕💕

Hi everyone out there!!!

The awaited epilogue:

************

Surya's POV:

That's why I have been avoiding her. I didn't want to see her sad face. It makes me feel like I'm shit.

The two works I wanted to do in her absence were completing the orphanage and finding out what really happened to Kevin, her brother. She has been worrying about these two, I wanted to reduce her worries.

The orphanage is now complete. I hired a private detective to know about Kevin. I am dumbfounded when I saw who Kevin was.

I know that Katherine can't forgive me after knowing the truth, though it hurts to be away from her I can't hide the truth from her. It would be cheating right?

" Surya." I heard her call me.

I am now standing in the lawn outside my house. It's 4 am now.

I must have been imagining things, how will she come to me after knowing that I killed the most important person of her life.

I however turned around to see her really walking towards me.

" I trust you Surya. I know that you didn't kill Kevin. Even if you did kill it wasn't intentional, was it?" She asked me.

" How can you trust me even after what I have said Kath?" I asked her shocked.

" It's my conscience Surya. Tell me what happened." She asked me.

Katherine's POV:

Surya isn't telling the whole truth, I realised it.

I ran after him to see that he walked towards the lawn.

After I asked him what happened, he began saying " I got a call from an unknown number one day asking me to meet him. I ignored him as I was busy with college. He called me once again after a few days and asked me to meet him. He said it was an emergency. I met him at a nearby cafe. He didn't even tell his name to me but spoke angrily with me saying I destroyed his sister's life. At that time I didn't even know who he or his sister was. I thought that he was making false allegation. After asking him if I had to report to the police that he was creating a nuisance, he told me something which shocked me. My father made a deal with one of his buddies that he would marry his eldest son to his friend's eldest daughter. I was baffled to know this stupid agreement. Kevin also accused me that I was the reason of his sister's ill treatment. I got angry with my father and I went to confront him. He agreed that he indeed made a deal, I turned the house upside down with my agony and temper. How could he decide whom I would marry? I shouted that I won't marry her and he said he doesn't want me to marry her because she's not perfect. I was happy that my father didn't force me and I didn't know what he meant by not being perfect. Kevin one day demanded some money to pay his sister's fees. I asked him why I should pay, he said that only because my sister wasn't fit according to your father she is being ill treated at our home. Though there is no fault of mine, I felt guilty and I asked my father for some money. He gave me the money I asked for but only after asking the reason. I told him the same reason what Kevin said, how his sister was being ill treated because of my father and me. My father didn't say anything but that night I heard that he hired some goons to kill Kevin. I rushed to the place he spoke about only to see him die. I couldn't save him. Kevin got killed because of me."

I fell down onto my knees realising that I am the reason for his death. He went there only for me. He did everything to make me happy. He was the reason why I got a chance to complete my studies. But what was Surya's fault in this? It is his father's fault.