20. KATHERINE HUGS SURYA😉😉

Hi everyone out there!!
Here is the next chapie❤
I dedicate this chapie to my friend Sar_Van99 for voting first on the previous chapie😊

Katherine's POV:

I began to feel nervous when Surya is around. May be he'll also say that I'm the one responsible for Mr.Abhraham's act, so I pretended to sleep by closing my eyes.

After I heard the door being closed, I saw that Surya left and I looked around the room thinking of my fate.

How the hell did Mr.Abraham find me attractive? I feel disgusted by his touch and now he threatened to harm Surya, I must tell Surya that he's going to be in trouble.

Just when I thought about Surya, he came inside and sat beside me.

He looked worried and I kept my hand on his, he immediately looked towards me. I could see sadness in his eyes. It's as if he wanted to cry but he's holding back.

" Hey what happened?" I asked hoping that he'll answer me.

" Nothing much." He said trying to act normal.

Yeah how do I expect him to share his life with me when he can't trust me?

" Hey can I have my phone?" I asked.

" Do you again want to share your problems with your Romeo? You can tell me if you want." He said as if he's reading my mind.

" What happened to you? Why are you not eating?" He asked.

" Huh nothing. I'm trying to figure out my life." I said.

" By not eating food, you'll be thinking in a wrong way and if you figure out your life like that, probably you'll decide to kill me." He said.

" What!" I said horrified.

His laugh echoed in the room and he said " You should have seen your face."

" Not fair." I said realising that he played with me.

" You should eat daily three times from now on." He said in a strict tone like a teacher.

" Okay Sir." I said trying to tease him.

" Coming to that you're resignation is not approved." He said.

" What!" I became stiff. I can't work there anymore. As I'm about to say that I won't work, doctor came inside.

Surya stood up and went towards the door.
" Wait Mr. We need you here." She said

" Katherine, did he forcefully kiss you? You need not worry about anything. Tell us the truth, we can take care." She said.

" No doctor. He didn't force me." I said.

" Okay then. You can be discharged now. Make sure that your wife takes these medicines. " she said.

After reaching home, Surya asked me to come to dinner after changing.

We both ate dinner and he took me to his room. He's unusually silent. He gave me my medicines.

" Surya, I don't want to work there. Mr.Abraham is misbehaving with me." I said after laying on the bed.

" I'll take care of him." He said as if it's nothing and I'm hurt that he took this matter lightly.

However I masked my hurt and said " Thank you."

He took my hand in his hand and closed his eyes. What happened to him? I remember him being sad in the hospital earlier? What would it be? I didn't know also I'm tired I slept instantly.