41. LET'S GET MARRIED!!

Hi everyone out there!!!!

Here's the next chapie!!

I dedicate this chapie to my friend purple053 for voting first on the previous chapie!!

*********

Surya's POV:

I made Praveen stand up and we both went inside the hospital. I washed my face as there was a slight amount of blood bleeding from my nose. Praveen went and sat directly infront of the room where Katherine had been shifted.

"Darling did he hit you on your nose?" She asked.

" Yes darling. He's angry." I said.

" Don't worry darling. We'll get back to him." She said.

" No darling, I love him. Don't hurt him." I said.

" we will atleast irritate him." She said.

I was too tired to reply.

Praveen always had a sour look towards Sanjana but she ignored it.

I went and sat beside Praveen. He kept his head on my shoulder and slept.

My little brother must be tired I thought.

However when Doctor came out from the ICU, he got up in a jerk and stood infront of him.

" The patient is stable now. She will gain consciousness in an hour or so." The doctor informed.

Praveen sighed. I saw sanjana smile. I didn't know that even I held my breath while listening to the doctor.

" Thank you Doctor." Praveen said.

" It's my duty. We should appreciate the blood donors, they gave it just in time." He said.

I remembered that her brother donated the blood.

" When can we see her?" Praveen asked him.

" After she wakes up, we'll check her and shift her to a room. You can see her then." He said and went.

Praveen sat on the bench and exhaled deeply. He then took his phone and started speaking with the investors he had to meet today.

Katherine's brother came in an hour. He met Praveen and they both went somewhere.  I took Sanjana towards the cafe in the hospital as she seemed to be a bit low. She had a coffee and I had one tea.

We returned in 20 minutes or so. Praveen is walking restlessly along the corridor and her brother seemed to be worried.

Praveen came to me after seeing me, held me by my collar and said " She's gone."

I couldn't understand what he meant.

I freed myself from his grip and went to the ICU where she had been kept. The bed is empty, I asked the nurse where she is.

Nurse informed that she had been transferred to a room.

I went to that room only to see an empty bed and the nurse looked worried too.

" Where's the patient?" I asked her.

" She's missing. I've transferred her after she  regained consciousness. I went to get the sedatives and she's not here when I returned." She explained.

" How could you be careless?" I nearly shouted at her.

I saw blood drops on the bed probably caused due to forceful removal of her IV lines.