044. runaway bride

"Tell Tom I'm sorry."

"Oh my god." Jenny covered her mouth in shock.

The note was simple. It was clear that Indigo wasn't handling her cold feet well at all, so she took it to the extreme, by running away.

The group stood in shock as they read the note, but they knew that they had to take action immediately. The wedding was in less than 24 hours, so they had to act extremely fast.

"She ran away? But why?" Zendaya questioned. Nothing was making sense right now. Indigo? Running away? Why would she do that to Tom?

"She's so pulling a Chandler from-"

"Dude!" She interrupted Harrison, and he quickly apologized for the joke. "Sorry."

"Guys, we can't tell Tom." Jenny said. She was right, there was no way Tom could know about this. He heart would be crushed into a billion pieces if he knew, and that's why they had to find her.

"So what are we gonna do?" Laura asked, hesitantly setting down the letter.

"We're gonna find her, duh!" Zendaya announced, and they all asked her the same question. "How?"

"Um, I don't know? Run around New York like wild animals?" She proposed. What else could they do? They couldn't just sit there and do nothing.

"Sounds about like a plan!" Jenny shrugged, knowing that there was no other choice.

"Haz, where's Tom?" Zendaya turned to Harrison before they all left.

"At Diego's, why?" Harrison replied.

She ignored the fact that Tom was with and Diego and quickly told Harrison what he was going to do. "You're gonna go over there, not peep a single word about this, and stall the hell outta that man."

"Uh, how exactly?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Just figure it out!" She exclaimed.

And so the plan was set. Zendaya, Jenny, and Laura would be roaming the streets of New York City while Harrison would try his best to stall Tom, and maybe Diego do. There might need to be some praying and involved too. Maybe.

•••

PRIVATE CONVO
Haz 🤠 [Harrison]
Indigo 💙 [Indigo]

Haz 🤠
Indigo
Please just tell us where
you are we're worried
I'm so fucking worried
I care about you so much
Please come back
Do it for Tom
Or even for me
But mostly Tom
Just... come back

•••

The three girls frantically walked around the city like maniacs, going up to any person describing Indigo and asking if they had seen her, and the answer had only been no so far.

At one point they thought they saw Indigo, but it turned out to be a tween. Yeah, a tween. That sure wasn't helping them at all.

While they were out, Zendaya had a question, an extremely important one, and she didn't think that it could wait. "Ya know, while we're out here searching for Indigo, can I ask you guys something?"