"Shhhh." All of the guys covered my mouth.

I giggled, rubbing the back of my neck sheepishly. "Hehe, sorry."

We all messed around a bit before having to head on stage. Each of our instruments were strapped around our necks. Besides Maxx and Cody, of course. I glanced at Austin, who I caught staring at me for the fifth time that night with a weird look in his eyes. There was a tint to them that was something I hadn't seen on him before.

Something feels off about him... I shook my head. It's probably just nerves.

After dismissing my thought, the rest of the band shared excited glances as the curtains opened, Cody beginning to count down for our cue.

"3! 2! 1! Go!"

We ran on stage, shouting with smiles on our faces as we riled the crowd up. There were multiple "I love you", "Set it Off" and "Finally" shouts as Cody began to yell into the mic enthusiastically.

"Helloooo Anaheim!!"

The crowd screamed and both Dan and I looked at each other as we plugged our ears, laughing.

"Woo! We got a small crowd and some loud people tonight!" Cody laughed. "Alright ladies and gentlemen, I hope everyone is well aware we just dropped our newest record called Duality!"

The crowd cheered as Dan, Austin and Zach strummed a chord on their guitars as Maxx did a small drum roll. I laughed at him as he winked, shaking my head.

"And I also know, that this is our second tour with the one and only (Y/n) (L/n)! Everyone give her a round of applause!" Cody beamed at me.

The boys each did their thing again as I riffed up a small rhythm, ending in a high note and a growl on my sax. The crowd cheered as I beamed and bowed.

"THATS MY BEST FRIEND!!"

I rolled my eyes at the familiar shout of (F/n) in the crowd as the guys shared knowing glances.

"Haha! Alrighty Anaheim, I want you to sing this one with me! Ready! Here we! Go-! Gimme gimme gimme that truth, now! Oh oh~"

The crowd sang along with Cody, each person with a smile on their face. A few guys threw winks and hand hearts at me, to which I blew a kiss back to. One of them audibly yelled a "Damn!" before I laughed and went back to playing my part.

We've made it through many songs after a few hours of playing. We played Wolf in Sheep's Clothing, N.M.E; Swan Song, Tomorrow, Dreamcatcher, and then Cody sang You Are Loved, making a small speech about me being in the band with the guys and helping them publish the new album. I had no idea he was going to do this, but he sang each part of the song to me and even danced with me on stage. He held my waist and swayed with me, spinning me around at times as we danced along the stage. I cried afterwards, smiling and thanking him with a small kiss. And after the crowd had cheered about it I held hands with a girl in the front row, who smiled at me and mouthed 'You are loved'. I thanked her before wiping off my tears and the band continuing our next songs.

Right now we were playing Ancient History, and I noticed Austin moving a little closer to me than I had let sink in. I thought he was just messing around so as I was playing on my sax, I directed the bell towards him as he headbanged and played his guitar with me and smiled. I grinned against the mouthpiece and turned back to play towards the crowd when I suddenly felt someone grope my rear.

Shocked, I stumbled forward a bit; letting go of my instrument and turning around to see Austin still playing and smirking at me. I gave him a questioning and accusing look, turning back around and continuing to play with a confused expression. Just as I was about to let the thought slide I suddenly felt someone...grinding on me?!

This time I spun around and almost dropped my sax, glaring at Austin as he pressed himself against me.

"Austin! G-get off-!"

Struggling to get away I barely recognized the crowd yelling for Cody's attention. I noticed from the corner of my eye him turn to look at me and Austin in shock.

All music stopped as everyone stared at the sight of Austin pressing his body flush against mine and smirking at me, biting his lip in the process. I was struggling to get out of his grip, yelling at him to let go.

"Let go of me! I-I can't-"

I gasped as someone grabbed me and pulled me backwards, causing me to land against their chest. I looked up to see Maxx holding me with worried eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly.

"Y-Yeah...yeah..." I mumbled, nodding and burying my face into his neck as he played with my hair to calm me down.

I turned my head to see Zach holding Cody back from fighting Austin as Dan dragged said guitar player off stage. Once Austin was out of sight Zach released Cody from his grip, who was balling his fists and gritting his teeth before he sighed. He looked over to me and I buried my face back in Maxx's neck.

"Shhh, it's okay, (N/n). Let's go get some fresh air." Maxx whispered softly.

I nodded, faintly hearing Cody apologizing to the crowd with Zach before walking off stage.