Congratulations [32]

A/N: I just realized that I joined Wattpad August 10, 2017... which means I joined on mcu peter parker's bday and the year of the release of spiderman homecoming

Also I'm so excited because I just ordered David Dobrik merch 

Also there's a big ship between Star Lord and Ant-Man that I had no idea about, hence the photo^

Peter's POV:

Since then, a few months have passed. The government finally cleaned out most of the rubble from the destroyed portion of New York, now they're rebuilding the structures again. I'm glad it's being done, even though it'll take time. Lots of time.

School has also started up again, I was able to reconnect with my old friends MJ and Ned. Word soon traveled around my school that I lived with The Avengers, and soon kids were asking me about how life is there. A few others recognized me from a vine that Bruce posted of me. It's quite an embarrassing video but I love the attention none the less. 

Once the school bell rang, I left the class and immediately went straight to my locker. "You need a ride home today, Peter?" Ned asked, since he knew that The Avengers were often too busy to pick me up from school.

"No," I replied as I shut my locker and started walking down the hall. "My boyfriend is picking me up. Thanks though," I told him, flashing him a grin.

Ned nodded. "Alright, I'll see you next Monday!" He called to me as we parted ways. I left through the front entrance of the school, spotting Wade standing next to his brand new motor cycle.

Wade and Harley moved to Harley's aunt and uncle's house. They both seem to love it there, since apparently they have tons of dogs to play with.

"Hi Wade!" I greeted as I walked up to him.

"Hey Peter Parker," He replied, giving me a peck on the forehead. "Where we heading?" He asked me as he handed me a helmet.

"The usual," I replied, watching him get on. I sat behind him, wrapping my arms around his stomach.

"Let's ride!" Wade shouted as he started up the motor. Then we took off down the street, going well over the speed limit.

Wade's meds have really kicked in since we started dating. He's become way less angry and a lot more funny. Harley explained to me that this is what he was like before the attack, so it's probably how he'll end up being for the rest of his life. I didn't have any problem with it.

As we rode down the streets, I heard Wade let out a couple of whoops. It made me laugh.

Thor ended up eventually capturing Loki, trapping him on Asgard. Only to find that Loki was actually being brain washed and mind controlled this whole time, but we weren't for sure since he's also good at persuading and lying.

Eventually he stopped his motorcycle outside a graveyard. I sighed, getting off of the vehicle and walking into the place by myself. I'm not sure why, but I often found myself coming here every week, with Wade staying behind.

I finally stopped in my tracks, turning and facing a grave stone. I sat myself on the ground, sitting criss cross and folding my hands together on my lap. "Hi Aunt May," I said with a sigh, fidgeting with my fingers together. "Just wanted to say that... things are going pretty well for me. My grades are staying up, so that's good." I paused, not knowing what else to say.

I think me visiting her grave was kind of a way of saying that I accepted her death. The first time I came here it was like a weight fell off of my shoulders, and in a way I realized that I had finally said goodbye to her.

"Last night Tony and Steve got into a little argument, but thankfully this morning they made up. Also, Tony tried to make breakfast for me but it sort of backfired," I told her with a laugh. The laugh wasn't really of joy, it was kind of forced and filled with sadness. Her passing still made me upset sometimes, but it doesn't affect me anymore like it used to.

"Okay, good talk," I dismissed, standing up from the ground and brushing off my knees. "Love you, bye," I murmured before walking back through the graveyard and towards Wade's motorcycle.

He was smiling, cheering me up. "Ready to go home?" He asked, placing his helmet back on his head and getting on the vehicle. I nodded, joining him.

We rode home with happiness, shouting silly things at each other and laughing. I've always loved spending time with Wade, no matter what we were doing. It sort of made me laugh to think that I used to hate the kid, now I feel extremely happy whenever I'm even around him.

"I'm going in with you," He told me after we arrived at the Tower. I raised my eyebrows but shrugged, walking into the building with him by my side.

"SURPRISE!" The Avengers shouted when I walked in.

I was so scared that I let out a yell. The lobby was filled with streamers, balloons, and other happy decorations. There was a banner that said "We Love You Son" and a cake on the table that said "Happy Adoption Day". I let out a laugh of joy as Steve and Tony walked up to me and gave me a big hug.

"Hey guys!" I told them with a beaming grin. "Or should I say 'hey dads'?"

Steve laughed and Tony ruffled my hair. Banner was standing behind them, tearing up at the supposed-to-be emotional scene. I simply giggled at the sensitive dork and turned to Clint.

"Waddup! It's my favorite nephew!" He exclaimed, giving me a hug.

I rolled my eyes. "Clint, I don't think that's how it works-"

"Uncle Clint," He corrected, not listening to what I had to say. I just laughed as he patted me on the shoulder.

Natasha and Bucky were up next. "They made me your legal godmother," Natasha informed me with a grin. "That means I get you awesome gifts on Christmas."

My eyes lit up. "Like cool stuff?! Like katanas and swords?!" I exclaimed.

She shushed me. "Yes, but don't tell your fathers."

Bucky patted my shoulder. "Congratulations kid, glad your finally a part of the family," He told me. Then Buck and I did our special handshake that I created, just to have an excuse to touch his metal arm whenever we saw each other.

Sam approached me. "Hey champ!" He said to me, wrapping his arm around my neck and digging his knuckle into my head in a playful matter.

I laughed. "Stop it, Sam!" I exclaimed, prying his arm off of me.

He was grinning. "You're officially living in this Tower now. Do you know what that means?"

"What?"

"We're going to have to make an Xbox account for you," Sam informed me.

I did a leap of joy. "Yes!" I said with victory.

That's when I heard a surprised squeal from one of my dads. Which one you ask? It was Steve.

I turned, and I saw Tony on one knee.

Holy shit.

He pulled a ring out of his pocket. "Oh my god!" Banner shrieked, covering his mouth with his hand in surprise.

"Steve Rogers, will you marry me?"

"YES!"

I stood up on the table. "MY DADS ARE GETTING MARRIED!" I shouted, then jumped off and tackled Clint in the process.

Clint lifted me off of him, stood up, grabbed my cake and shoved it in my face. Everyone gasped, but then busted out laughing. Sam took a picture.

Things are looking up for me, and I sure as hell am not going to ruin it.

THE END

Don't yell at me for ending it :(

I know I could've made Loki do more bad stuff but like... meh. I have lots of ideas for other stories as well, that I'm going to have y'all vote on soon. Just stay tuned for another chapter that'll come out in a few minutes, follow the directions and vote which story you want to read next!