Piss Off [11]

Peter's POV:

Eventually Tony brought me back to the Tower, while my new cat named Kimba laid in my arms. He must've called the rest of the Avengers back, since Steve, Stephen, Wade and Shuri were all there when I got their.

Shuri seemed pissed off. Based on her body language, she was mad at Wade for something. Her face didn't seem angry for long, as soon as she saw me her gaze went soft. She escorted me back to her room, and on the way there I saw a water fountain with a mirror above it, and when I looked in the mirror I saw that I looked pretty rough.

Red puffy eyes, dried snot under my nose, my wet cheeks reflecting light.

After what seemed like forever Shuri and I walked through the doors of her room, flopping down onto her bed. She sort of tucked me in, in a way. Since she had me crawl under the covers, put blankets over me and fluffed my pillow. Then she slipped into bed with me, humming songs in my ear and running her fingers through my hair.

Whatever she did, I'm grateful for, since it let me sleep that night.

—————>Time Skip<—————

The next morning, I woke up and I still felt horrible. Shuri was still asleep, but she was cuddled into me, and it made me smile. But the smile slowly faded when the reality of yesterday all hit me at once.

I got out of bed, walking out of Shuri's room. I made my way down the hall in a daze, walking into the bathroom. My heart beat was loud in my ears when I saw all the blood stained on white shirt. I must've not've realized that May's body was bleeding yesterday, so when I hugged her and stuff her blood soaked my clothes.

I turned on the sink and washed my face, getting all the dried snot scrubbed off, and attempting to wake myself up at the same time. I then left the bathroom, heading for the main room. I walked slowly, not really processing time in my brain.

Time. Dr Strange controls time... we studied it in class. Aunt May. I thought for a moment. What if I can get Dr Strange to go back and time so I can save my Aunt May and maybe they can have a second shot at defeating Loki before the destruction happens? I smiled to myself, beginning to sprint down the hallway.

I busted open the door to Dr Strange's room, to find him and Tony kissing. Holy shit. They broke apart. "K-Kid!" Mr Stark stuttered out. "Don't you know how to knock?" I bit my lip, taking a step backwards.

"Peter, we can explain," Stephen told me with a serious voice.

At that point I just started to sprint down the hallway, forgetting about my aunt for a little bit. But then I saw golden sparkles open up in front of me, and I was going to fast to stop. 

I felt myself land on a bed. I looked up and saw that I landed on Dr Strange's bed, and I was back in his room. Stephen waved his hands and the door closed, trapping me inside with the two. I glared at them, and then did "piss off" in sign language.

"Stephen, I think it'd be best if you leave the room," Tony told him. The doctor nodded, opening the door and exiting, shutting it behind him.

"You're dating Steve." Mr Stark looked surprised that I spoke, but I wasn't. Somehow my Brian signified to me that I could talk to him ever since he comforted me after May's death.

Tony swallowed for a second, closing his eyes and nodding. "I know, which is why he won't find out." I winced at his sentence, since it felt like a threat.

I bit the inside of my cheek, looking down at the blankets on the bed I was sitting on. "Stephen can go back in time," I suddenly announced, completely changing the subject.

Mr Stark raised an eyebrow. "That's correct," He replied, shoving his hands in his pockets.

I rubbed the back of my neck. "Which means we can get Aunt May back," I told him, bringing my gaze up to meet his. "And you can have another chance at defeating Loki."

Tony narrowed his eyes. "Kid, that's not how it works. Going back in time means setting off a completely different timeline. It also means that there's another version of you, of me, of the rest of the Avengers. Of everyone." He sat on the bed next to me. "I'm sorry bud, but you can't get Aunt May back."

I stood up from the bed. "You're an asshole," I snapped at him, suddenly feeling intense anger towards him. He's greedy and selfish and narcissistic. He's the reason my aunt is dead. I clenched my fists together. "You could've saved her!" I exclaimed, storming out of the room. I slammed the door behind me, feeling nothing but hatred for Tony in that moment.

I ran back down the hall and into Shuri's room. At this point she was awake, and putting in her earrings while looking in a mirror on her desk. She looked up at me when I entered, seeing my miserable face. "Peter? What's wrong?" She asked.

I started to cry again, so she brought me into another hug.