Anger and Jealousy [12]

Peter's POV:

After three nights of sleeping in Shuri's room, I finally moved back to my room with Wade. But within those three days, I discovered that my selective mutism not only allows me to talk to Tony, but Shuri as well. Those are the only two so far, though.

"Why were you so upset with Wade when we got back from exploring?" I asked her once, while we were in her room. She was Doing my hair, since it's long enough to put in cornrows.

Shuri sighed. "Wade followed you, did you know that?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "He was watching you, when you found your aunt. Then, he took that moment to go flirt with me while you were distracted. The worst part is, I was into his flirting. I had no idea you were going through that trauma while I was laughing with Wade," She told me.

I cracked my knuckles with anger. "That asshole," I grumbled, taking a deep breath to calm myself. The amount I hated Wade was insane. I wanted to crush his skull right in that moment. Knowing that while I was suffering, he decided to flirt with Shuri while I wasn't there... it made me want to punch him repeatedly until his pretty little face was no longer pretty.

"I know, right? Pissed me off. I'm so glad that you're in the same room as me, and not him." Her words made me raise an eyebrow. Was she just hinting at something? I was confused for a moment but didn't let her know.

"I'm going to go back to my room. So I just sleep with these in, and my hair will be curly tomorrow?" I asked her as I stood up from her bed.

She smiled and nodded. "Yeah, the cornrows make your hair super curly, so it might last more than a day."

I grinned. "Okay, thanks Shuri," I replied, opening her door to leave.

"See ya, Peter!" She called. I waved in reply, then closed her door.

I walked back to Wade and I's room, making sure to take deep breaths so I didn't get too upset at him. "Hey, pretty boy," He greeted when I walked in. I ignored him, flopping onto my bed to spend my night with Wade for the first time in a couple of days.

It was okay, I guess.

—————>Time Skip<—————

The next morning I woke up before Wade, surprisingly. I was honestly glad, since I really didn't want him to call me another one of his stupid nicknames. I slid out of my bed with a small yawn, walking out of the room and to the nearest bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and began to take out my cornrows, my hair springing out of my head. After I was finished with doing that for a while, I ruffled my hair with my hands, causing curls to form. I smiled at my new temporary hairstyle, liking the change of look.

I walked out of the bathroom, coughing into my elbow. I yawned again, still not fully awake. I opened the door to our room, closing it and turning to see that Wade had already woken up. "Good morning, bellhead." He said to me with a croak in his voice.

I raised an eyebrow. "Morning cloudeye," I replied, mocking the fact that he was blind in one eye. Then I realized what I had done.

I just spoke to Wade.

Really? Out of all people, the third person EVER in this Tower I can speak to, it's Wade? I bit my lip, slightly surprised but also angry with Wade more than ever.

"He speaks!" Wade announced, standing up and applausing sarcastically. "Wow! The kid finally speaks!"

I flipped him off and then started to make my bed, a regular routine that Aunt May had me do back at the apartment.

"Oh, so you speak to me once and now you're done?" Wade asked, sitting back down on his bed.

"Do you ever shut the hell up?" I asked him, finishing putting my blankets in the correct places. "I mean seriously, ever since I got here you've just been a total asshole to everyone around you, especially me."

Wade stormed close to me, so his face was one inch away from mine. His face was completely red, and I could see a vein popping out on his forehead. I took a step back, but my eyebrows still furrowed, showing that I wasn't scared. "What did you just say to me Peter Parker?" Wade asked, placing his hand on my chest and shoving me against the wall.

His touch sent shocks throughout my body. "I said you've been a total asshole to literally everyone," I snapped, grabbing his wrist to show that I was capable. "Don't you dare try to deny it because then you'd just be plain stupid."

Wade took a step away from me, withdrawing his hand. He gritted his teeth then forced a laugh. "Wow, Peter has the balls to call me stupid the first day I hear him speak," Wade comments with a condescending voice.

I was fuming. I balled my fists, taking a step towards him now. "But that's the thing Wade, it wasn't. You saw me on the day we went exploring, you heard me speak. Then while I was taking my time to grieve, you used it as an opportunity to take Shuri away from me," I snapped, placing my hands on his shoulders and shoving him back towards the other wall.

Wade's breathing became louder, visibly becoming angrier. "You were a pussy," He spat, reaching his hand up towards my ear. I grabbed his hand and shoved his chest backwards with my other hand before he could flick it.

At this point, I was ready to fucking kill him. "You were a lying douchebag that takes advantage of people every moment he has!" I snarled, tensing up and balling up my fists even more.

Wade suddenly backed down, looking sorry. "Is that really what you think?" He asked. 

My breathing slowed, my anger turning to confusion. "What?" I asked. "That you flirted with Shuri so she was yours? Yes, that's what I think."

Wade shook his head. "You thought that I was jealous of you when you guys hung out together?"

Suddenly it all clicked.

Wade started taking off his shirt, so did I. Then we took off each other's belts off of our pants, falling onto Wade's bed together.

A/N: I know it seems like it escalated fast and out of no where, but it's important to their relationship just you wait