Well... Who wants him first? Chpt. 11

• Dedicated to Teri Wickey

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Chapter Eleven

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sam's Pov

I decided to walk home from school instead of catching a ride with Ash, I didn't want to burden her anymore than I already have with issues involving Andy.

I haven't seen Andy after the confrontation between him and Noah yesterday, which isn't like him. Usually he would come around in the morning and drive me to school, even if I was at Ashley's house, and he would also turn up at school during lunch... none of that happened, either...

I pulled my jacket sleeves further down past my palms, over the hand printed bruises that Andy left as he yanked at my arm. I shook my head, I know I should ask for help, Ashley has told me a thousand times, but I'm scared he might come back and find me... I don't know if I could escape him...

I looked up from my thoughts, and looked down the road, when I saw a familiar black Sedan roll slowly towards me. I began to panic, my breathing became frantic and my heart was pumping in over drive, it was Andy's car.

I tensed to run into the bushes, but I knew it was too late, I stood there frozen as the slick black car pulled up next to me, with a silent purr. The tinted window disappeared into the car, as Andy's handsome face appeared with dark shades on, his piercings glinted in the light just adding to his sly, intimidating image.

"Get in," his husky voice intoned, with a hidden malice. I could feel tears burning the backs of my eyes, as I slowly entered the car.

I sat inside the silent car and strapped on my seat belt as tight as possible. The car jolted forward, the tires screeched across the asphalt, as the car when to 100km/h in a few seconds. I griped the armrest for dear life, and tighten the seatbelt more across my body, while Andy sat comfortable without a single glance at the seatbelt that he wasn't wearing.

"Andy, slow down please!" I pleaded in a small voice as I tear tried to make its way down my cheek, before I swiped at it. I turned to him and saw him smirk before hitting the gas harder.

"ANDY!" I said more forcefully, as he turned to look at me more than necessary, and with his eyes still on me, he stopped the car hard.

"Sam, Sam, Sam" he said in a slow way that made me scared to death. "That little stunt your sister's brother pulled last night... does have consequences," Andy said in an unnerving way.

"But I-" I was cut off when he grabbed my face with both hands, squeezing my head until I yelped in pain.

"But what, Sam?" he tilted his head, I grabbed at his wrists at a weak attempt to pry his hands from my face.

"I-I didn't mean for Noah to get involved!" I croaked as more tears fell down my cheeks.

"What about the other!?" he bellowed pushing me back on to the passage door, my breathing became hitched as more sobs were lodged in my throat.

"I d-didn't expect G-Gabriel to get involved either! He was just there!" I cried as one of his hands cracked across my left cheek. With his right hand holding me firm, the slap was ten times harder.

"Andy! Please!" I sobbed prying at his wrists again, when he continued with his grip on the sides of my face.

"I'm Sorry" I broke down, and I couldn't stop the tears from falling.

Andy's face softened, and a smiled played at his lips, he stroked my slightly swelling cheek and tilted his head to the side once again.

"Aww, that's alright, baby" he leaned in to kiss my forehead, and I tried not to flinch away. "I forgive you," he whispered next to my ear, giving me the chills, before he turned back to the wheel and sped off once more.