Chapter seven: Shopping, flying and.....Yang

Start from the beginning

"I must say the two of you have a great pick in fashion." Black told Yang with a hand on his hip.

Yang mockingly bowed before giggling.

"So what's on today's schedule. Has anything changed since I blew up our other little thing."

"Yeah were going on a field trip!" Ruby told him jumping up and freezing in mid air with an epic pose.

"Yeah they put it out on all the scrolls." Weiss told him before pulling out her scroll.

"OK first....what's a scroll?" Black asked them.

"You don't have one? Its a communication device and a source of information. How have you survived without one?" Weiss once again spoke.

"I punch things....really really hard."

"I support that." Yang piped up.

"Well you need to get one. Its how we'll be able to keep up with each other in the field." Weiss continued ignoring both their statements.

"I could always just stick with one of you. Anyways what's a field trip anyways?" Black questioned them.

They all fell over. Blake right off her bed.

"Its where a group of students leave the school to go somewhere else for learning or as a reward for good behavior." Blake told him getting up.

"Where have you been under a rock?" Weiss asked him.

"On a mountain and in a forest cabin actually." Black told her.

"Well its in a couple hours so what do you guys want to do?" Yang asked them.

Black walked over to the window before looking out towards the forest next to the school. It was a perfect day for a little bit of flying.

"Who wants to take a flight?" Black asked them.

"It'll take to long to get a bulkhead." Weiss told him.

"I meant I could fly you guys around. I tend to fly around on days like today."

"DIBS!" Yang yelled before jumping on Blacks back.

"You can't call Dibs on someone......especially me!" Black told her.

"I called dibs on flying with him, not on him ~but I totally call the other kind of dibs~" Yang whispered in his ear.

"And Blake's going first!" Black yelped before dropping her and grabbing Blake.

He knew she wouldn't try and rape him mid air so......

"I didn't agree to this!" Blake yelped.

"Please help me. They dragged me threw clothing stores and I need time apart from......her........advances." Black told her blushing profusely in embarrassment.

Blake sighed before climbing on his back.

"You owe me."

"Just wait till you see the view." Black told her before taking off at high speeds from the dorm window.

"Wait hold on!" Blake yelled gripping onto him tightly.

Black didn't slow down but took off straight up above the clouds before straightening out.

Black slowed to a light soaring. Maybe as fast as a bird.

"You can open your eyes Blake."

Blake slowly did before going wide eyed.

The clouds parted to a beautiful sun and a large lake and a forest.

"Told you the view was good."