Taking a better glance and my mouth goes wide open.

My god just shoot me now, I see that Danielle chick of all people was sitting on his lap.

"Rosie." I heard someone call my name taking me out of my thoughts.

Of course, it would be her calling me.

Placing a fake smile on my face I continued to walk over towards everyone.

"Hello, Danielle," I said trying to keep my cool with her.

She was dressed differently this time, she had more clothing on then she normally does witch surprised me.

I didn't care too much for her outfit I truly didn't feel like seeing her breast pop out but it's better than a bra like she wore at her trial.

"It's so good to see you how have you been?" She said, by the tone of her voice I could tell she was being really fake with me but also pleased at the same time knowing that she was the reason that my relationship with Ryan didnt work out but if s...

"It's so good to see you how have you been?" She said, by the tone of her voice I could tell she was being really fake with me but also pleased at the same time knowing that she was the reason that my relationship with Ryan didnt work out but if she had only known I had used her skanky ass to get rid of him.

"Im fantastic thanks to you."

Danielle face then looked confused. "Why do you need to thank me?" She asked.

"You helped me out in a big way actually, I have been meaning to end things with Ryan but he would never get the hint but thanks to you and for me inviting you over to my place and you being the slut you are I could finally get rid of him.

Everyone by now was laughing at our table.

The guy she was sitting on was just looking at me with a straight face with no emotion at all.

"You bitch," Danielle said with an angry look.

She went to Lunge at me but I put my hand around her throat and squeeze a little to make my point across.

Danielle was much small than me by 5 inches, she was around 5'3 and I'm about 5'8 in height.

The music had stopped playing and everyone eyes were on us.

My adrenaline was just pumping and I was ready to show this skank a lesson or two.

"You don't want to fuck with me Danielle, You clearly don't know who you are messing with and I am someone you don't want to mess with. ( I clamped my hand tighter around her neck) You have served your purpose for me by being the slut that you are, So now shut the fuck up and sit like the dog that you are."

Everyone around had surprised looks on their faces, but what I found surprising was the man with those beautiful eyes just staring at me with a wide grin on his face.

I didnt show any signs, I just kept a blank look as I look at him, but with that smile and those dreamy eyes, I had none right there and then I had followed for the baby boy.

Just his look alone screamed player to me.

"Cooldown girl and have a drink." Dino had passed me a shoot which I took and slammed the glass back down on the table.

The bar went back to the way it was people were drinking and talking with the music back playing in the background.

Danielle was long gone out of my sight, she had left right away once I had let her go.

"You're a feisty one."

looking up at Mr dreamy eyes, "Excuse me?" I had said wanting him to repeat himself.

"You heard me, sweetheart, and by the way, it's a turn on too."

What's with guys calling me sweetheart tonight.

"If your turned on right now now then go find your girlfriend that was just just sitting on your llaapp not too long ago, but if IIII was you I would hurrying it up to find her before she finds some new dick to bring home." I was slurring my words with a shot in my hand sloshing it everywhere, onto the table and then onto the floor.

I looked at my half drink now deciding to drink it before it was all gone.

"She's not my girlfriend and I wouldn't put my dick inside her or any other hole she would have but with you sweetheart, I wouldn't mind putting my.."

I stopped him right there placing my hand over his mouth, As my hand covered his mouth I leaned over towards the table grabbing two shots with my hand.

He might be sexy and hot but there was no way I was going to let him put his pecker inside of me unless I was really drunk.

"How about you shut the fuck up and just take the shoot," I said glaring at him than handing him one.

His face turns stern and red from anger from what I had said to him.

"You're lucky that I have taken an interest in you or you would have been shot in the head by now for talking the way you are to me."

I felt a shiver run down my body.

Taking the shot glass that was in my hand putting it towards my lips, thinking that this will be the last time I'll ever see Mr dreamy eyes so why not have a little fun with him and then I down my drink......

___________________________

HI👋

So what do you think of Aces eyes do you think they are dreamy?

Love to hear your feedback.

🧡Thanks for reading🧡

Please Vot & Share

1385 WORDS