Sub!Ratchet x Dom!Fem!Reader

A/n: hooooh my gawd, I'm excited for this one! Requested by Poppi_prime301! I'm sorry if I dont make this to what youd hope it to be, but I will try my best! I'll be using anatomy to the best of my knowledge so please be gentle with me. Or not 😏 so sit back, relax, and enjoy this interesting and very spicy ride~
Key:
Y/d: Your Designation (name)
P/j/c: Paint Job Color
B/c: bio-light color
F/c: Favorite color (used for toys~)

Warnings:
○Graphic smut
○Foul language (imma make em use earthly swears >:3 )
○I litirally only have two levels: Fluffy and Spicy
○ ALSO I'm borrowing an idea that another one of my favorite authors had that makes also have valves and females have spikes. Sooooo ye owo have fun with that~
(START)

"Fuck!" You hissed in slight pain, wincing away from Ratchet some. "Excuse me?" The old medic looked up at you from his position on his knees, welding tool in his servo, your leg in the other. You sighed and looked up at the ceiling of your shared berthroom. Your bright, medium blue, optics, looking for something interesting. "(Y/d), you really love human profanity.." the medic shook his helm, lightly scolding you as he continued to weld a small gash in your plating, you had gotten on a mission trying to help Arcee save Jack from Airacnid. "Mm, sorry sweetspark." You offered him the sweetest smile as you looked down at him. He only raised an optic ridge, sighing as he squeezed your thigh in his servo and borderline halfheartedly glared, seeming to be unphased by your smile. It had only been the two of you in the base so he thought he could tend to you in your shared recharging space, and he decides to act up? You weren't having it. It was a small nick in your armor, but he didnt have to go and squeeze your thigh like that. The look on his face was quite cute though..

Your optics seemed to darken as Ratchet  continued to squeeze your (p/j/c) clad thigh in his large grey servo. "Ratchet." You looked right into his teal optics and used a soft yet stern voice. You were okay with him being in charge out on the field, during missions, in the med bay, and during data work, but in the berthroom, that was your domain. The said red-orange and white mech visibly swallowed at the mention of his name, and your stare didnt help it either. Your optics pierced right into his spark. Your gaze also sent a heat straight to his interface pannel, where heat began to pool. He knew that look. He was fucked, and almost quite litirally.

"Y-yes, (y/d)?" He seemed to internally kick himself for stuttering. You tilted your head up but continued to look down on him, your faceplate showing no signs of approval with his behaviour in your berthroom. Your voice came out as a low, velvety purr as you spoke to the kneeling medic. "That is not what you get to call me, Pet." You lightly pulled your leg from his grasp, now resting your legs on either side of him, spread just right for him to see your interface panel and feel the warmth it was already creating. He unconsciously leaned forward, but stopped as he still felt your heated and commanding gaze. "Yes, mistress... I'm sorry."

Ratchet placed the small welding tool upon a small table by your berth, and continued to kneel, not saying a word. He knew better than to speak up against his mistress. His gaze cast downwards onto the floor. "You seem to have forgotten your place here in the berthroom, pet." You spat that word as if it was the most bitter thing you've tasted. His gaze was still on the floor as you spoke to him. You wanted his attention, and his attention is what you'll get. You lifted your right leg slightly, high enough for your ped to be parallel with his interface panel, and you pressed your ped into it, grinding it. "Look at me when I'm talking to you." You commanded. Your smooth voice and the grinding of your right ped against his heating interface pannel made him almost audibly whine. He looked up with almost pleading optics. His optic ridges knit softly into an almost kicked puppy look. "Y-yes, mistress... my apologies." His voice was getting to that delicious deep husky tone. "You will be sorry." You replied with a shift of your hips, continuing your ministrations on his interface pannel with your ped. Ratchet visibly shuddered as he felt his spike pressurize behind his pannel.