Soundwave x Ninja! Reader (Part 1)

A/n: as requested by @ (I forgot but they know who they are), reader will be gender neutral! Hopefully I can fulfill your request the way you hope or want 🙂 ALSO, I'm going to be writting the reader as a "stereotypical" ninja? If that makes any sense. SO, all black and such *waves hand dissmisivly* and reader is very sassy, sometimes icy, and a BAMF, but who knows? Maybe sounds can get past reader's icyness ???? Reader also works with Silas.
Key:
Y/h: Your Height
S/c: Skin Color
H/l: Hair Length
H/c: Hair Color
E/c: Eye Color
(START)

(Y/n) had been called on a special mission. To ensure the safe delivery of very important data (and to collect needed data), to another head of the organization they worked for, in America. Though they couldn't complain much about the long plane rides. (Y/n) actually liked visiting the state's as often as they could, which wasn't very often due to their line of work.

(Y/n) sighed as they stretched in their chair. They liked first class flying. Why? Well why the hell not? More space, not dealing with irritating seat partners who liked to ask too many questions... man, (y/n) loved it. A soft pinging noise sounded overhead, through out the whole plane, with a small light signaling everyone should buckle up. 'Must be almost there then.' They huffed and adjusted  themselves in their seat to buckle up. "Good morning everyone, the current time is three twenty four AM. The skies look to be promising clear and very warm weather. The current temperature is forty five degrees fahrenheit," the pilot spoke over in a gentle voice, seemingly very happy to land as well, " I hope everyone had a wonderful flight, and welcome to Jasper, Nevada. Thank you and have a good rest of your day." (Y/n) closed their eyes to take in a few deep breaths before opening them again, seeing the stews and sewardess' going down the isles collecting trash from the rows of passengers. They gathered up the little trash they had and handed it to the passing stew, who seemed to eye them. Not in a way of suspicion, but attraction?

(Y/n) wasn't exactly into having any type of affair with anyone, so they just looked away and cleared their throat. "Do you need something?" They spoke smoothly to the stew who seemed to have trouble working up a sentence. "N-No, I just thought you might need something else before we land?" The stew spoke with a dust of pink on their cheeks, their pupils dilated a fraction. (Y/n) eyed them skillfully, slowly before answering uninterestedly, "No, I don't need anything else," they shifted some to get more comfortable, "and it looks that your partner is getting quite impatient with you. Though I'm sure they're not the only one." With that said, (y/n) turned forward again sighing, running a hand through their (h/l) (h/c) hair while the pair went off quickly, collecting more trash. As the plane decended towards the runway, (y/n) looked out the window, seeing the small lights of the town growing closer by the minute.

By the time the plane hit the runway and decreasing it's speed, (y/n) decided to make sure their hair was presentable, since they were to meet with some other agents who'd pick them up from the airport and take them to the hotel they were going to stay at for a couple of weeks. Thinking about how important this must be, considering the longer period they'd normally be in the states for other jobs/assignments given unto them. As the plane came to a complete stop, giving a chance for first class to grab their things first and step off the plane, (y/n) swiftly stood and grabbed their things from the upper compartment overhead, following the rest of the first class passengers out of the plane and into the terminal.

After claiming their things, with some trouble from the airport security,
(Y/n) quickly made their way toward a tall lanky young man in a neat driver's uniform, holding a small sign with their name on it. With a small sigh, they met the man's gaze with an air of irritability. "Are you to be my driver?" They cocked a hip to the side, expecting the answer sooner rather than later.  The driver swallowed visibly, his eyes looking at anything else but them. ' am I THAT intimidating?' The thought made them smirk a little. "Well?" (Y/n) straightened their clothes then proceeded to grab their luggage to drag it over to the car. "Let's go then. My clients do not tolerate tardiness, nor do my masters." They spoke in an almost authoritive tone, but the driver followed in tow, stammering apologies.

As they reached the front of a nice small motel, (y/n) stepped out of the air conditioned comfy interior of the car, the driver scurrying to remove their bags with utmost care. They simply walked into the small waiting room inside the main building. Plopping down on the, too soft, couch; (y/n) continues to eye their surroundings. It wasn't too long after they sat down, the doors to the main office opened, letting in a gust of hot desert air. They eyed the four people that had walked in; three men, one woman. Dressed in expensive work suits. (Y/n) gave a small huff as the said group came around to stand in front of them as they sat with their arms crossed over their chest. "(Y/n), it's good to see you again." The woman smiled as she adjusted her round framed glasses. (Y/n) eyed her carefully before speaking. "Deborah, you're not walking oddly this time," they paused for a second before continuing, "and your skirt is nicely ironed, unlike the last few times I saw you. Something change?" Deborah's face seemed to go from anger, to embarassed, to smiling again. "Sharp as ever, I see." She gave a curt nod before dropping a thick file into their lap. "This is for you to study. Learn it well, because Silas will be coming by later on this evening to pick you up." She turned on her heel and walked out of the building as her men followed soon after. (Y/n) huffed as they eyed the thick manila folder in their lap. "Bitch."
(END)

A/n: AHHH I'M SO MAD AT MYSELF FOR NOT POSTING IN A WHILE SO I'M REALLY SORRY GUYS 😢 SOUNDWAVE WILL MAKE AN APPEARANCE SOON I PROMISE