Ultra Magnus X Tough!Reader: On Another Level

Key:
Y/n: your name
E/c: eye color
H/c: hair color
H/l: hair length
F/r/s: favorite radio song
A/n: probs gonna be a long one this time, sorry! But this is part three
(σ・ω・)σ
(Start!!)

When you woke up, you found yourself wrapped in blankets, laying against Ultra Magnus' chassis. You heard his deep intakes, indicating he was, indeed, in recharge. His large servo gently pressed you closer to him, your cheeks dusting pink as he mumbled something you couldnt understand. Though you did hear your name leave his lips, followed by a small smile. You didnt want to wake him so you tried to slide out from under his protective gesture. Ultra Magnus groaned and onlined his optics to see you only slump over in defeat under his servo. He thought you looked adorable, trying not to wake him up.

"You could have said something you know." His let a smirk make its way onto his lipplates as your cheeks flushed pink. You mumbled, splaying yourself out on his chassis. He rolled his icy blue optics. There you go mumbling again. "(y/n) what did i tell you about mumbling?" He scolded lightly, You sighed. You oddly felt even more comfortable around the strict mech. You felt like you could tell him everything and anything. "Sorry," you looked up at him, propping yourself up on your elbows, "I-i just know how little sleep you get because of doing paperwork and watch after me.. i just didnt want to wake you.. you looked," you took a deep breath, "Really cu-peaceful!" your face started to heat up. 'Fuck that was close!' You thought as you averted your gaze from his.

He slowly sat up in his berth, you and your blankets slid into his waiting servo. He chuckled, "Dont worry about me, im fine, but thank you for your concern." He stood and placed you down on the berth. You looked up at him in question before he answered, "Im going to the washracks. You can stay if youd like." He turned and left the room as you just sat in your pile of blankets. You were too lazy to move, yet you knew you had to change. Luckily you kept extra clothes here in case it got damn near impossible to stay at home.

One you heard the running water from his private washracks. You quickly made your way to a corner, by the berth, where you kept those extra clothes. You quickly stripped yourself of the clothes from yesterday, changing into new and better smelling clothes. You had placed a soft, blue plaid cardigan ontop of the closed dufflebag that held your used clothes. Just as you were about to put on the white tanktop that would go underneath it, you heard a cough. Not one that was sick, but one that someone does when theyre nervous, uncomforable, or just walked in on someone changing in their room.

You frantically put on the tanktop and cardigan, clipping the buttons together, closing the garment. You picked up the bag, throwing it over your shoulder and walked to the edge of the berth. "Mind letting a lady know when you're about to walk in next time, Mags?" Your cheeks were dusted with a deeper red, as he just shook his helm, his cheeks blooming in a light blue hue, both of you equally emberassed. 'Back to being your outter self again i see.' He sighed to himself before picking you up and walking out of the room, towards the main entrance of the base. Maybe he'd ask you to go on a drive today.

"(Y/n)," Ultra Magnus started, you hummed, confirming you were listening for once. "I've been wondering if youd like to go on a drive, to clear your mind." you looked up at him with those (e/c) he liked so much. They showed excitement but your mouth said another, "sure, whatever." He knew you were glad he asked. A person's eyes were like a doorway to their soul and inner most emotions. Well, thats what he was told, courtesy of Rafael. "We'll have to stop by your home first, to retrive anything you need." He stated as you nodded your head hesitantly in confirmation.

Walking by a working Ratchet, you called out to say a small 'See you later, Ratch!' As he lazily waved a servo over his shoulder. Ultra Magnus transformed around you until you were safely in the cab of his altmode. You didnt want to tell him, let alone let him see how happy you were when he asked you if you wanted to spend time together, alone. "(Y/n), put your seatbelt on." He gruffly demanded. You knew he meant well, but for once, you actually listened to his request. Occasionally you would listen to him, when you were in a good enough mood. "Yeah, yeah." You rolled your eyes and did what you were told, staring out the window as he sped across the desert highway.