Blurr x Shy!Bullied!Reader (Part 2!)

A/n: whoo! I'm actually feeling much better now a days. I dunno, my confidence was boosted quite a bit. But here's the second part some of you were looking for💞
Also, sorry if y'all are allergic to dogs. I couldn't help myself but give a stereotypical companion for this story 😢
Buuuut small explanation of the chaper: you go meet up with blurr, but youre suddenly grabbed by kemaine 😤. Holo blurr makes an entrance! Also, sorry if you're not into matcha, but I just love it, so its gonna be a thing. And you take a chance to be BOLD and let him have a peek under that cute shy blanket you cover yourself with! So yay reader-san 😄
Key:
Y/n: Your Name
H/c: Hair Color
H/l: Hair Length
E/c: Eye Color
F/a: Favorite Animal (only a small part of this chapter)
F/b/t: Favorite baked treat

(START Part 2!): Forgive Me

You quickly made a beeline for the entrance of the Autobot base. You wanted to leave, to go home, to never return. Just forget about everything and just keep on with your life. But of course you'd still want to keep in touch with your two best friends; Sari and Bumblebee. You hurried by the other bots, not wanting to talk to anyone else. You completely left the base, a tight stinging pain in your chest and a dull ache in your hands made you grip your bag tighter, as you left them. Stepping out of the factory they called a home, you took deep breaths. You didn't want to cry, not here, not now. You knew Sari was going to look for you sooner or later, but you didn't want to see anyone right now. Your chest hurt, your eyes stung, you just wanted to be home.

Your (h/l) (h/c) hair bounced with each step, due do you tying it into a ponytail. Your eyes stayed glued to the ground. The rough texture of the concrete barely scrapping the soles of your shoes. Taking a sharp right around a corner, your home wasn't too far away now. Readjusting your bag on your shoulders, you sighed softly. 'Maybe I should apologize to Blurr.. It looked like he had a rough mission.' you thought for a moment before shaking your head and glared at the door to your building. 'No, he shouldn't have been so insensitive.' Huffing quietly in frustration, you open the door and head towards the elevator. Walking down the hall some, there was a thick, white, plastic sign that read: |OUT OF ORDER. MATINENCE IN PROGRESS.| You groaned, 'just my fucking luck.' Turning on your heel, you head towards the door with the small sign with |STAIRS| printed on a dull grey metal plaque beside the door, and trudge up a few flights of stairs to your floor.

You sighed as you reached your floor, quietly making your way to the door of your apartment. You heard a small creak of a door opening behind you. Turning to the source, it was your neighbor. A sweet old woman in her eighties, she always gave you baked treats whenever she saw you. She's always too kind for her own good. She treated you like her own grandchild. "Oh, (y/n)!" She greeted excitedly, "I'm glad you're back, I have something for you." You turned to her slowly as she retreated into her apartment to grab said something. You waited patiently in the hallway for her to return, undoing the up do your hair was in since it was starting to give you a headache. Gently ruffling your hair out, she returned, soft green eyes meeting your own (e/c) with happiness and pride.

"Here you go, I have a feeling you'll want this, dear." She handed you a medium sized gift bag, meant for small goods. In it was (f/b/t), your favorite. You gave a soft smile, a genuine one. "Th-thank you missus Hudson, it means a lot." You held the treats in your hands, careful not to ruin the beautiful wrapping. 'She must have put thought into this' you smiled a bit more. "Oh please, I've told you before, just call me gran. No need for formalities." She chided softly. "Now hurry on, you look like you've had a rough day." Miss Hudson gave a small nod and a sweet smile before turning to gently shut her door.

In a slightly better mood, you turned around and pulled your apartment key from your pocket and opened your door. Inside smelled like sweet eucalyptus and tea. A scent you had picked up from the mall at Bath&Body Works. It made you relax and focus more. Stepping inside and closing the door behind you with a gentle click, you looked around for a moment. 'Where is she?' You thought as you heard a faint jingleing down the hall in your bedroom. You rolled your eyes, "Tinkabella! Where are you?" You called out. The jingleing stopped for a moment before it returned with furvor as said animal dashed with surprising speed for her size. The round white dog bolted towards your legs, attacking your legs with excited licks and whining.