After Jungkook's journey down to the souvenir shop, he was able to find a charger and some clothes. It had 'Lakeside Babies' written in big bold letters and 'He's mine' and 'She's mine' written on the back as well with bold letters. Jungkook smirked at the thought and bought it.

Jungkook walked up the stairs towards their room.

"Lisa I got us so--" he paused, seeing her peacefully deep in her slumber. He silently placed the things he bought down the table and carefully sat down beside her. He tucked the loose hairs on her doll-like face behind her ears and without knowing so, he smiled at the sight of her.

"You're confusing me. I know I hate you, I should hate you-- but why can't I let you leave me? Isn't that what I always wanted? I've always wanted you to divorce me. I didn't want to dissapoint your father by requesting the divorce but here I am rejecting your offer for it. This has been long awaited for both me and Reah." Jungkook sighed and stared at her face intently with a frustrated expression plastered on his face.

The male grunted and ran his hands halfway through his hair and tugged on it harshly as he shut his eyes in pure frustration. "You know how much I hate not knowing what to do with myself. I hate this Lisa. I don't like this. You are the reason I can't be with the woman I love. You are the reason she almost left me. You're the reason... my life almost got ruined... but then again, your father is the reason why I am where I'm at right now. Without him, taking me in- I wouldn't even have a position in your company."

"Jungkook... go and be happy... I'm letting you go..." Jungkook was surprised with what he heard and he looked down at her. Lisa's eyes were still shut and Jungkook gasped at what the female did next. Suddenly, his wife's arms draped around him.

The male froze in his position, "Lisa?" Jungkook asked yet he didn't get a response. Instead he got her soft snores as a reply. The male was able to exhale in relief, knowing that she didn't hear any of what he said.

Thinking that Lisa would wake up if he moved, instead of putting the shirt on which was on a table quite far, he just took off his shirt and folded it neatly before placing it on the floor.

The male thought to himself and slowly laid beside Lisa. He pulled her gently towards him and laid her head on his chest. He played with her hair gently, running his fingers through her hair whilst reminiscing the memories they made together back when they were best friends.

Back Story

"I'll marry you one day!" The little boy said to the little girl who was beside Jungkook. 7 year old Jungkook rolled his eyes and shook his head at the little boy in front of him and Lisa.

"You can't marry her." Jungkook replied to the little boy, a boy who was 2 years older than them.

"I will! I will marry her when I'm 18! Give me 9 years and I'll marry you Lisa." The boy smiled at her

Lisa looked at the boy and her lips curled up into a smile "You will marry me when I'm older Jackson?" Lisa asked with a small sheepish smile on her face.

"She can't marry anyone."

Lisa looked at Jungkook and furrowed her eyebrows "Why not?" The little girl asked and started to fidget with her fingertips.

"You always whine, you're a brat, you cry all the time- how can someone like you?" Jungkook teased.

Lisa who was hurt by his harsh words looked at Jungkook as her eyebrows met "How dare you! I'm telling dad!" Lisa said, tears burning on the side of her eyes as she said so. Her crush just said that she wasn't likeable and as and 7 year old child, it created such a big impact on her.

Jackson watched as Lisa ran off to the large doors of their mansion. "Jungkook, why would you say that to Lisa? You hurt her feelings." Jackson said with a small pout.

Young Jungkook looked at Jackson and studied him intensely, "Like I said hyung, you can't marry her. Why would you even like her?" Jungkook said and rolled his eyes.

"Lisa is very cute, I like the pigtails on her." Jackson said with a small smile "She is very good at dancing and singing."

Jungkook then walked closer to the taller male and made it obvious that he was mad "You can't marry Lisa. Stay away from her. She's my best friend. I'm her only best friend and you can't add anymore. She's mine." Jungkook said with and childish frown and walked away from Jackson and into the doors Lisa walked into a while ago.

End of backstory

Jungkook chuckled at the thought and smiled, "I realized, ever since we were younger- I never wanted anyone else to have you. No one else but me. I don't know why I didn't realise it sooner." Jungkook smiled and before sleeping, whispered a few words.

"Maybe it won't be hard to fall for you. After all... I think I've already started."

A/N : Hey guys! I know I didn't get to update for quite a while. It took me quite some time to realise that I actually had a writer's block. It's that period where I felt very unmotivated to do anything with the book and I didn't know where it was going. Now I've prepared many chapters and will only have certain days to update them. I don't know when I'll be able to update the next few chapters but I will. It took me some time to know where I wanted the story to go. To those who stayed and continued to read through my book as I was having a writer's block and understood, I am very thankful. 💕🙈 please continue supporting me.