Chapter six: Goku's pride and Blacks anger

Start from the beginning

"Take what I've said in mind Alright."

Black walked off.

"Wait." Black stopped and turned his head around.

"Thanks."

Part of Black's lips raised into a small smile before he turned back and walked away before rocketing into the sky.

Black flew for a while until he landed in a forest not to far from the school.

He walked to a tree and sat down under in with his back to it.

He crossed his legs and put his hands together at his stomach and began to meditate.

His thoughts went back to his body's memories.

Its fights.

Its family.

Its losses.

Its spirit.

And its pride.

Black never even attempted to dig this deep into his body's memories. He never thought he would need such access to them either.

He saw how Goku's kindness changed so many humans hearts. Even that of the God of Destruction. How he befriended the literal God of all Lord Zeno and even Jiren, the man who threw such thoughts as friends away with the wind.

How could he have done such things in the past when he had no idea of the mortals and even gods ability to change. A few bad cases of evil had formed his perspective of the entirety of mortals. And now he could only regret his actions.

Then he realized where he was.

A planet, untouched by his misplaced and wrongful judgment.

A second chance.

'Goku, even beyond death you still change your enemies.' Black thought to himself referring to his first act of jus......injustice in his stolen body and his body's memories of Piccolo, Tien, Vegeta, Yamcha, and even Beerus.

Black stood up with a new resolve to amend for his past actions in his world by making a difference in this one, just as Ozpin said he would.

Black took back of towards the dorm he was staying in for the time being. His little meditation had been longer than he thought as it was now night time.

Black rocket towards the school at high speed hoping to catch Weiss hopefully apologizing to Ruby.

'Guess I'm picking up where you left off Goku, changing the ideologies of those who will only regret their actions like me.....or kill the ones who won't come to their senses from their evil. Like Zamasu.' Black thought to himself.

He slowed to a mere hover as he approached his teams window.

He hovered slightly to the side listening in.

"And Ruby, I've always wanted bunk beds." He heard Weiss say to Ruby.

Black couldn't suppress his body's smile.

After sometime and lots of waiting Black took a glance inside to see them asleep.

He slowly flew in the window and landed in between the beds.

Black then shuffled to his spot next to the wall.

As he crouched down he caught a whiff of his shirt.

The hair on the back of his head stood straight up and he covered his mouth and nose with his hands.

He immediately jumped up and ran out the door as quietly as he could before taking off for the showers.