Hoseok had conflicting thoughts on this, "Are we gonna be near them?"

"Of course if they need help we'll be there. But we can't help them a lot, this is being broadcasted live." Yoongi reminded.

Broadcast live! All this new information is making Hoseok's head spin.

Yoongi snapped his fingers making Hoseok's attention come back to earth, "Oh before I forget I need you to look into the footage in Sejongno street. Jimin and Chaeyoung were being chased."

"Alright." Hoseok replied.

Namjoon and the others walked in the room.

"Is everything finished yet?" Namjoon asked Yoongi.

Yoongi pursed his lips, "Almost."

"What's the basic rundown of this broadcast anyway," Lisa spoke sitting down.

"Basically you four have to break into a mansion and bring the head of Han Sungjin to Bighit for your money," Namjoon explained.

"And why is he being targeted?" Jisoo asked.

"He is known for running a sex trafficking club." Jimin broke the news.

Jennie's eyes widen, "S-sex trafficking."

"Yes so don't feel bad for killing him." Jin told them.

Chaeyoung's gaze was fixated on the table. This was a very sensitive subject since her parents basically picked that option before so they could pay their debts.

"Are we only killing him or are there more people we have to deal with?" Chaeyoung asked.

"His wife and kids are out of town so you don't have to worry about them. Just kill a few guards that are in your way." Yoongi told her.

"Okay so me and the girls will get ready for tomorrow." Jisoo stood up and the girls followed.

Namjoon nodded, "Get some good rest tomorrow will be a long day."

7:40 pm

Lisa loaded bullets in her magazine and put it in her gun then cocked it making sure it loads smoothly. She placed red cherry lollipop in her mouth just to give her a little sugar rush.

Jisoo fixed her black cropped shirt and buckled her weapon belt. Fixing her boots she analyzed herself in the mirror making sure her weapons were accessible.

Chaeyoung flipped her hair and place a few knives in her boots for backup. She looked in the mirror and adjusted her black Chanel shorts.

Jennie placed her handgun on her holster located just above her lower back. Placing her Dior hand gloves she turned to the others, "Ready."

Jisoo smirked and they all huddled together and placed their hands on top of earth others. "1." She turned to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung grinned, "2." They looked at Lisa.

Lisa raised a brow, "3."

"Huh." They said in unison with deep voices.

Exiting their room they all exchanged looks with the boys.

"Let's get to the car then we'll explain everything in detail." Hoseok told them.

Settling in the car Jin drove to the mansion.

"Okay, so Yoongi will hack into all the cameras before you enter so they won't see where you came from." Namjoon explained.

"So who's killing the man?" Jimin asked.

"Me," Chaeyoung said and he nodded.

"So Lisa will set up the camera before Chaeyoung slits Sungjins throat. We will have a drone that will follow around to record you. Sungjin will be in his office at this moment so all you have to do is sneak in." Yoongi explained further.

"All the maids have been escorted out the building since they were forced to work there. The only problem you have are the bodyguards this man has." Jungkook told them.

The girls nod taking in all the information.

"Here are some face masks." Taehyung handed them black masks that will cover their nose down.

"We will be in a neighboring house keeping an eye out on you just in case," Hoseok told them and the girls got a little relieved.

Jin stopped the car, "This is as far as we can go girls." He turned to them, "Be safe." He smiled to which they returned.

"Okay wish us luck boys." Lisa playfully remarked and jumped out of the car.

They turned to the car and waved goodbye watching the car disappear in the distance.

Chaeyoung took out her phone that Jimin gave her that had the location of the mansion. "We have to go a few feet north and it should be on our right." She told them.

"Let's go." Jennie said and they quickly ran in the shadows.

After a few feet, they saw the mansion with some lights on in the front and in a room on the left side.

"Time to show everyone what we were trained for," Jisoo said spotting the drone with her peripheral vision.

To be continued