the start

the start

'' lee minho, come here right now'' a demanding voice said. the called man stood up. knowing he is in big problems. walking up to the big door he sighed. he opened the door to be met with the leader and his most trusted members. he bowed deep before walking further.

''you wanted to speak to me?'' he tilted his head to the right, looking at his leader. ''what did you do with yang jeongin?'' the leader spoke strict. minho sighed silently. ''i didn't kill him like you said i needed to'' the so called leader stood up from his desk, slamming his hands hard on it, making minho flinch at the sound. ''and why did you disobey me?'' he asked with the venom dripping from his voice. 

minho gulped, knowing that his reason means nothing to his leader. '' i knew him and he is still so young, i couldn't kill him.'' he stepped some steps forward again. ''and i want to apologise for my mistakes'' he bowed deeply, for the second time. ''you're lucky you are one of my best man out there, if you ever do something like this again, you're dead lee'' he nodded and walked out of the room.

minho didn't lie about jeongin, he knew the boy for years and they were good friends. he didn't had the power to kill the innocent boy. yes, minho was a maffia member but he wasn't all bad. he killed, tortured and stole on a daily basis but killing one of his loved ones? never in a billion years, even if it will cost his own life. and that's why you shouldn't have loved ones when you're in the maffia, but minho didn't care, at all. he knew it was needed to protect them with his life.

the brunet opened the door from his little house, in the middle of nowhere, to be greeted with the cold and loneliness. alot of his members live in big mansions, but he didn't like the idea of that. being all alone in such a big house looks almost pathetic to him. he wanted an small and cosy house were he feels happy even if he is all by himself. but the loneliness took over him, missing the feeling of coming home to a loved one. he wouldn't care who he came home to, his parents, his friends even a partner but no, lee minho had no one to come home to anymore.

{-}

wordcount: 415