"Hey, sorry. Just woke up," I say gruffly. "Good morning to you, too, I guess."

"I'm calling to let you know that I instated another few days of holiday break for everyone at the company. Since New Years is right around the corner quite literally, I decided to postpone work until the following week, since everyone will be way too wasted to be productive at all. We tried working last year, and it was a massive mistake, remember?"

I chuckle. "That's awesome! That means Ben and I can..." stay in Edinburgh for the next week all to ourselves.

"No, you can't. I still need my CFO and my little cousin home. You can stay until New Year's Eve, but I want you guys here for the festivities. I'll be needing Benjamin and Sarah this weekend, anyway. So you do have a few more days of freedom, but I expect you home for that."

"Ugh, okay," I groan. I look to Benjamin's gorgeous bare back and sigh. "Agatha, what am I going to do about him and me?"

"You still haven't put a ring on it?" she asks me angrily. "If you fuck this up, I swear–"

"I'm not going to! God, you're a python. Sometimes I think you're more interested in having Ben be your in-law than you are happy for me."

She goes silent for a moment. "I plead the fifth."

"Goodnight, Ag," I mutter. She giggles, hanging up the phone after swift 'I love you's are given. I really do love her, so much. She deserves someone to love, too. I can't imagine that busybody ever managing a love life though. She'd go insane, and nothing ever breaks her, but as taxing as it was for Benjamin and I in the beginning, I would feel for her.

"Calvin?" Ben grunts from below me. I smile brightly, lying down and rolling into his back. He rolls over to see me, leaning his forehead into my lips. "Good morning."

"Good morning, gorgeous," I whisper back, almost so quietly it couldn't be heard. He heard it, though, and smiled big at that.

"I love it when you call me those feminine adjectives. Like I'm a pretty girl." He giggles.

"Because you are?" I say, sarcastically worried. "Wait, you- you aren't a woman? Who are you!?" We laugh, kissing lovingly and getting closer and more familiar despite our slightly stale breath and overly warm bodies.

Ben practically rips out of the kiss suddenly, a frantic look on his face. "I never even thought to ask you."

"W– Ask me what?" I choke.

He gets quiet and shy about it, clamming up a bit in the sheets. "Are you going... to want women someday? I-I-I'm only asking because it should totally be clear if I'm wrong and–"

"Benjamin, hush!" I bark, putting a finger to his lips, then draw my own mouth to his soon after. He kissed me gently in return, still a bit on edge. I release him and look into his eyes deeply, only inches apart. "I'm not polyamorous. I don't have a sex addiction, other than sex with you. I just swing both ways and happened to swing and fall off of said swing, right into your heart."

"That's corny," he chuckles.

"It made sense though, right? I'm all for you, baby. You let me know if you ever want to spice things up. I'm very open to many different sexual experiences. If someday you're comfortable, we can invite any girls or guys to join us. But I'm looking at you, and you alone." It's true that I could tolerate an orgy, at maximum a foursome, but I've always enjoyed one-on-one sex the most. I won't be at all upset if he wants to stick to just us.

"I don't know about all that," he sighs. "Unless it's something you want."

"Okay, no. It's what you want. Always. I love you, so don't take this offensively, but I don't have as much anxiety about it as you do. You tell me if you're uncomfortable. Besides, I prefer just the two of us, especially right now." I slide a hand up his thigh, licking my lips seductively. He giggles at my obvious and nerdy way of showing my desire.