• 05

Calvin lays me down against his desk, pulling my legs around his sides with his strong arms. My ass grinds against his belt, enticing me to just give it up right here and now.

"Cal," I pant as he fumbles with his buckle, "we can't do this here."

"I can't wait any longer, Ben," he groans. I feel the lump of cock inside the thin fabric of his briefs rub against me. My entire body is starting to sweat, the heat in the room climbing in temperature.

"Okay, just hurry up," I whine. His fingers slip into my waistband, and he pulls my pants down to my ankles. He tears open my button down shirt, sending buttons everywhere. He spends a few seconds admiring my body, or judging it. One or the other.

"God, you're sexy," he moans. He lies against me and kisses my neck. He sucks the blood to the surface all over, inching closer to my middle where my raging mess is happening. I am covered in precum like I'm a broken faucet. His tongue tempts my Adonis region, nearing my member so deliciously. I have goosebumps all over, ready for him to begin his onslaught. When I will my eyes open again to look at him, Timothy is there instead, lapping up my essence.

My alarm goes off on my phone. I grab it absentmindedly and try to turn it off, but can't manage for it to go off. Calvin— er, Timothy— disappears, and suddenly I'm in my bed, completely nude and covered in my own mess. I groan, aggravated that it wasn't even real. I grab my pitiful, tired member in my hand and finish the job.

Walking into the bathroom to clean myself off, I think about Calvin and Tim. It's weird; I've known I wanted to be with Calvin since I met him, but now Timothy is creeping into the narrative. I splash cold water onto my face, which drips down my body. I look at myself in the mirror, not impressed at all. I'm honestly one step from scrawny, but the daily pilates and yoga keep the muscle there. I'm nothing special. It begs the questions: why do either of these men lust after me?

• • •

As I walk down the hall from Sheila's coven of information, I shudder as I pass by Calvin's office. Pressure rises in my stomach just thinking about what has happened in there, and in my dreams. This is honestly getting out of hand.

"Ben!" Calvin calls for me frantically. He has his head hanging out of his door, just as I passed by.

"Cal. How'd you know I walked by? There are no windows in your office."

"No time! What are you doing wandering around aimlessly? You should be working."

I chuckle, "Okay, what's going on?"

"Shit, no one told you."

"Told me what?! What the hell is going on?"

"The CEO is visiting our office today."

"O-okay? Why is that such a bad thing?"

Calvin grabs my hand and drags me to his office, shutting the door. "Okay, listen here. Whenever the CEO visits personally, it's either for a bad reason and they are trying to protect themself from bad PR, or they are here for a really good reason and will reward someone or everyone. You never know with them. So, sorry if I'm terrified and stressed to no end."

"It's okay, b-babe. Just, breathe." Calvin melts into my arms and hugs me.

"I know I shouldn't worry. It's probably nothing, honestly. At least you'll be with me, no matter what it is." Suddenly, Sheila erupts from the hall into Calvin's office, which causes Calvin and I to rip ourselves off of the other.

"Sadly, we don't have time to be gay right now! Calvin, she's fucking here."

"Watch your mouth, Anders! Alright, go make sure she is welcomed lavishly please!"