• 03

"Y-you want–"

"A kiss. A good one, not a peck on the lips. I want to taste you. Purely punishment, of course." My mind is swirling. I'm about to kiss the hottest man I've ever met, and it's under circumstances I didn't want exactly. I imagined an intimate moment someday in his bedroom, not avoiding a spot on my clean record.

"No way," I demand. "Put the stupid late slip in my record, like I give a fuck. If you want to be that much of a dick to me all of a sudden, I'm not gonna give in to you. Even if I do want to kiss your dumb mouth, I wouldn't do it as a punishment. Figure your shit out, Calvin, this isn't funny."

"Wait," he pronounces when I open the door. I stop; maybe he'll have something worth it to say.

"Yeah?" I say full of exhaustion.

"After I add disobedience and profanity shots, the higher ups might not want someone like you in the company. It'll be out of my hands at that point. I'm giving you one more chance." I groan, rolling my eyes at him. I stamp over to his desk, lean over, yank him down by his tie and crash my lips into his.

Thank God this office is windowless. I fight to keep my lips shut, but he bites hard on my bottom one. I grunt, his tongue finding it's way in and thrashing against mine. His tongue is strong and the pressure against mine is so lustfully tantalizing, I climb onto the desk on my knees. His hands latch onto my shoulders, and mine slither around his waist; he pulls me into his embrace hard. I'm lifted up and my crotch presses against his abs, my legs wrapping around the small of his back. Everything clatters off the desk to the floor, but I don't think either of us care right now.

"Mmm," Cal moans into my mouth. I let him roam to my neck, his mouth latching onto the skin hard. I hiss at the pain, the burning sensation is so sweet. His hands palm at my ass, which is getting me so hot and bothered, but it doesn't mean anything to me. He returns to my lips and tugs on them with his teeth, our breathing seemingly in sync. If we keep this up I might want to do more than kiss.

"What the fuck?!" I hear Ross yell from behind me. Calvin drops me on the desk hard, shooting pain up my spine. Thanks a lot, asshole.

"Nothing, just punishment for being late," I say nonchalantly, and swing my legs over the front of the desk. I then take Ross's wrist in my grip, leading him out the door and shutting it. He shakes his arm away roughly and furrows his brow hard.

"Seriously, what just happened?" he asks very angered.

"I don't know, Ross. I was late and he said it would be a warning as long as I... kissed him. I really don't get why, but I'm not really complaining either. Still, it sucks he'd make me do that." I'm embarrassed beyond belief, imagining what view Ross had gotten when he walked in.

"You seriously have no idea why he made you do that? Wow, you're clueless. I thought I was the ditz." I cock my head to the side in confusion. Then it hits me.

"Oh shit, he's... into me." Ross crosses his arms and nods.

"After seeing the way he held onto you, there's no doubting he at least thinks you're hot. Hot enough to grip ass and tongue thrash." I blush.

"So what now? I just got to know Tim and I really like him, but I can't even resist Calvin. This is all too stressful for me." Ross puts his hand on my shoulder and rubs it comfortingly.

"I know how it is, never being out there. The moment you decide to enter the world of love, it backfires almost immediately. You'll get the hang of it, though." I doubt that. If everyday in Love City is this wild, I might as well swear to celibacy. That way I can get work done, make money, and do it all with minimal stress or anxiety.