• 09

I'm sure Calvin is waiting impatiently for me to exit the bathroom, but I can't just get it on without proper treatment. I mean I could, but that's not for me. This Lionheart doesn't do messy. I brush my teeth quickly to finish up.

Thankfully I grabbed the things I needed for the process from the store just yesterday. I had a feeling things would heat up eventually, but I didn't know if I'd ever need to use them.

"Ben, I cant wait any longer. I need you now." His muffled voice vibrates right against the door. He's been standing there for God knows how long waiting on me.

"Sorry. I'm almost done." I fasten my towel against my waist and exit the bathroom. Calvin is sitting down on the end of the bed with a glass of wine for each of us. He hands me one with a smile.

"I hope I didn't rush you," he offers. I shake my head.

"I'm fine. Anyway, I see you are excited?" I point out his full nudity with a chuckle.

"We were in the shower, so I assumed–"

"I'm joking," I insert. I lose my
towel and sit next to him on the bed, throwing back the small amount of wine in the glass. He pours more for me, and I sigh as I tap my fingers against the glass. I see his hand slowly creeping across the space between us in my peripheral view. I lean back slightly and allow my erection to breathe with a spread of my legs. Calvin's hand wraps around it and pulls slowly and tightly.

"You know, I like dick a lot more than I thought I would. Maybe it's just yours..." Every word he says, as dirty as they may be, comfort me. I like the dialogue. It's making me much less nervous. So is the alcohol.

"I know I definitely like yours," I snicker. I grip his the same way he has mine and stroke him. He closes his eyes in bliss. Calvin is seriously the most handsome man I've ever seen in my life. His jawline, the beard, his gorgeous eyes and lips. He's so damn perfect I could fight him.

I lose patience, set aside my wine glass, and climb into his lap. My heels hug this lower back and my ass rests against his stiff package. I lock lips with him and lose myself in his skin that feels like smooth, hot wax and smells of cheap hotel soap and him. I want to bottle his scent and wear it as cologne.

"Benjamin Lionheart, you are a delicacy." My everything jitters at the sound of those words in his thick voice.

"That was the sexiest thing you've ever said in that divine accent." I lose myself in his neck and open my mouth to his taste. He latches onto mine as well and returns the favor. I begin to rock back and forth against him. He stutters out some Gaelic vulgarity and returns some friction by pushing his abs against my crotch. I shove against him and crash against the bed. Lowering myself and aligning my cock with his, I push to generate heat between our sexes.

"Hold on," he practically wheezes as he reaches for a plastic bag on the floor. He pulls out a small bottle. I take it from him and apply a generous amount to our members. Things are definitely heating up now.

"Fu..." I groan quietly, continually gyrating against his skin. I have to use my thighs to pleasure him mostly, considering he's much more well endowed than I. I simply hump against his thighs as well, which forms a pit of pleasure in my abdomen. His cock is only getting harder. I've been making him wait in every way possible. He wants this; he wants me. That's how I want it to be. He wants me, not what I can offer.

I laugh with heavy lust evident in my throat. "You are so warm, Calvin." His fingers move up from my ass to my shoulders where he grips and rolls over on top of me. My heart stops at his sudden dominance, as he climbs down my body trailing kisses and hickeys all over me below the waist. Calvin's mouth finally latches onto my member like a leech to the skin, sudden and sharply. My moaning comes naturally, as I assumed most moans were fake in pornography and novels. This was real, explicit, and moan-inducing.