• 12

Calvin

Benjamin almost fell asleep in my arms in our shower last night. I guess yesterday took a lot out of him, so I decided I'd hold him tight last night until I fell asleep along with him. It was a bit hard, considering I napped on my plane yesterday. I wasn't tired, so I watched TV while he snored softly in my neck. Then I fell asleep when his tiredness affected me. Somehow, I still woke up before him, though.

He's so warm and gentle. I can't get enough. The sun is barely rising, giving the room that faint blue glow of dawn. The sheets slide off his back down to the curve of his ass. I roll off my side and lie on my back so I can better admire his skin. I hear Ben's breathing get slightly louder as though he sensed my movement and awoke. When he opens his eyes, he smiles them shut again when he sees me. I smile too and allow him to kiss me softly.

"Good morning," I whisper.

"We died last night, huh?" he asks.

I chuckle, "Yeah, you did."

Ben sighs. "Sorry," he whispers.

"Why?" I ask. His hand, which was rubbing my stomach up and down, travels to my growing erection. I swallow. I take that hand with mine and pull it away, settling for his kiss. At least for the moment, considering he's still practically asleep. His lips and the tip of his tongue cycle into my mouth, and I only hope my breath is as fresh as his. I don't know why or when I began caring about that kind of thing. It's like I'm walking this tightrope, and every little thing can cause this entire good thing to plummet to the ground.

With each kiss, Ben's body inches more and more on top of mine. We're both a bit misty with sweat from the heat of sleeping together, and now doing this. Once he's completely on top of me, sexes pressed together exquisitely painful and fully erect, he bites my lip borderline too hard. I moan and laugh a little, biting his lip in response. I'm so lost in him that I barely notice him reaching for something on the table.

"What're you doing?" I ask him hesitantly.

"Getting ready?" he says as if it were obvious.

"Okay, grab a condom from my suitcase."

"Oh, shit. I almost forgot about it. I just woke up," he says with a goofy grin.

I chuckle. "Yeah, I know."

"Do you... want to use a condom? Or not?" he asks. My mind swirls with the lustful idea of feeling him raw, but I know it isn't safe practice.

"It's a little too spur of the moment for that. Besides, if you end up hating me, you can say you never committed to that much."

Ben's face fills with concern. "You think I'll end up hating you?"

Panic swells for a moment in my chest. "N-no. God. I hope you never do." He looks at me sternly, then grabs my face and kisses me hard.

"How about we save the bareback for special occasions?" he suggests.

"That works," I agree.

"Well, we're in Paris, France. Now. Make love to me," he whispers. I oblige with a hesitant nod, taking the small bottle from his hand and using it accordingly on the two of us. Ben rests his warm entrance on my throbbing dick and engulfs me completely.

"Oh, fuck," I growl into his mouth. He rocks back and forth against me to jostle our bodies. His member is rock hard and dripping in precum. I roam his back with my hands. He rests his entire torso on mine, face buried in my neck. He stifles his moans as well as he can.

"So good," he whimpers. I hold his ass in my hands and squeeze that soft pillowy skin.

"You're so warm and juicy," I mutter in pure sex-crazed lust.