Epilogue

~5 years later~

Catalina's POV:

"Weston Taylor Young if you don't stop splashing I won't let you eat ice cream after dinner." I threaten my five-year-old little boy. He abruptly stops and smiles "Okay mommy." He giggles and continues playing with his bath toys. He's the cutest darn thing he got my tan skin, my light brown eyes and my stubbornness. But everything else is just Felix.

I finish rinsing the shampoo out of his hair and stand up to get his red fluffy towel. I wrap it around his small little body and pick him up and carry him out to his room. I hear my 1-year-old Blake start crying and I sigh. "Okay, buddy I'm gonna need you to dry yourself off while I go get your little sister okay." I say and kiss his cheek "okay mommy." He says smiling.

I walk out and down the hall towards the nursery. I open the door and walk to the crib where Blake immediately stops crying and starts to giggle as I pick her up and pepper kisses all over her face "How's mommy's little girl?" I ask in a baby voice and she just giggles. I place her on my hip and walk back towards Weston's room. I see him still wrapped in his towel as he sits playing with his toys.
"Alright come her big boy we got get you changed so daddy can take us out to eat." I smile and help him back up onto his bed. He's dried off liked asked to be and I help dress him, but only when needed. He says and I quote "Don't help unless I need it, momma, I'm a big boy I can do it." I laugh at the thought and help him tie one shoe as he ties the other.

Weston stayed playing in his room as I gave Blake her bath. Aside from Felix's green eyes, Blake looks a lot like me and I'm happy my kids got my somewhat tan skin. At least they won't have to worry about looking like a lobster-like their dad.

"Hey momma I think it's your turn to take a bath," Felix says from the doorway. I stand and give him a quick peck on the lips "Let me just finish up with this little munchkin." I say as I tickle Blake and hear her cute little laugh. "Babe go shower I'll finish up." He says taking the shampoo bottle from my hands. "You sure?" I ask and Felix nods his head as he also tickles Blake "Okay I'll be quick." I say and plant a kiss on his cheek.

I sigh in contempt as I feel the hot beads of water hit my back. This is all I've been needing today. My life has been so much better since the day I married Felix. Everything seems to just be falling into place. Carter and Lopez got married a year ago and have a two-year-old boy named Xavier. Tyler got married 3 years ago and he has twin boy's: Ryder and Ryker; they are about to turn 4 in a week. Jake also has a wife now with a boy: Trevor; he's 3-years-old. As you can tell Blake is gonna have a lot of older overprotective cousins, plus an older brother.

"Mind if I join you?" Felix asks stepping into the shower. I shake my head no. "Where are the kids?" I ask. I don't know about Felix but I definitely don't want the kids running in here. "They're with Tyler and Jennavieve." He says pulling me back into him. "You are one hot milf." He says and burst into a fit of laughter. "Shut up or you won't be getting any from this milf," I say turning around to smack his chest. He pulls me closer and lowers his head. "After about dating you for 2 years and being married to you for 5 you still take my breath away Catalina." He kisses me with so much passion I let out a soft moan. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. I feel the cold wet shower wall hit my back and a small gasp escapes my mouth. "Felix we should stop," I say remembering that we have guest. "I wouldn't want Tyler and Jennavieve to come looking for us," I say unwrapping my legs. Felix groans but decides that that's best too.

We make our way downstairs and see that Lopez, Carter, and Xavier are here. The adults were talking while Blake played with Xavier and Weston played with the twins as they awaited on Trevor, Jake's son.

And as if on cue Jake, Melannie, and Trevor walk in.

"Hi" Mel greets as she gives me and Jenna a hug.

"Alright is everyone ready?" Felix ask. We all say yes at some point. Before walking out I grabbed Blakes diaper bag and walked out the door.

Felix strapped Blake into her car seat and made sure that Weston had his seatbelt on. And we were off to eat.

~At the restaurant~

"Guy's" I blurt out "I love you all," I say smiling and look at every one. "Can I just say if it weren't for that blessed day that I punched Felix in the face we probably wouldn't be here right now," I say and I laugh along with everyone. As everyone then fell into there own little conversation. I feel Felix interlace our hands under the table.

"I love you" Felix whispers to me "I love you too" I smile and give him a quick peck.

I couldn't ask for a better life. Felix has given me so much to love. Our two kids Weston Taylor and Blake Ryan are two of the best things that could have ever happen to me. I love Felix and as dangerous as this lifestyle is...
I love my life with 'The Gangleader'

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\//\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Hey Guy's !!!! Well, there you go the final, final chapter to 'The Gangleader'. I hope you all enjoyed my book and as of right now I am currently writing another story called 'The Mafia's Lover' it follows Natalia's story and no it is not a sequel; although, Felix and the gang do pop up:). I hope once it's up that y'all will read it too. Anyways I just wanted to say Thank You!!! Thank you all for reading my story and sticking with it to the end. I know it legit took me forever to finish it, but I hope it was worth the read. Also, I might not answer your comments, but I definitely do enjoy reading them they are certainly something and they can always make me laugh or smile knowing that you guy's enjoyed the chapter. Again thanks for reading:))). Anyways until someday:''))) I love you all<3
Bbbbbyyyyyyeeeee!!!!!!!!