Ch.26

Felix's POV: 

Her words still rang in my head as I sat in my office waiting for my dad to come back from our little break. 

~Last night flash back~

Oh my god, she is so beautiful I think to my self as she leans back on me once she slides into the bath. 

"Cat?" I say "Yes?" she ask. "Will you... Will you marry me?" I finally blurt out. She turns to look at me with an expression on her face that looks like she just saw a ghost "Are you serious?" She asks and I simply nod with a small smile. "Of course I will" She says hugging me with the biggest smile on her face.

~End of flash back~

Now I know that that's probably not the best way to ask someone to marry you. That moment should be special, but I didn't lie when I told her that I was going to ask the night she went missing. I had planned a fun next day. We were supposed to go hiking and in a small opening in a field I had set up a blanket where we would have had a picnic with all her favorite foods and drinks now by the time I would ask her I would be down on one knee and ask her under the most beautiful sunset. That was the original plan, but now that I have her back I don't want to risk anything. I want her to be my wife as soon as possible. Yes being my wife might put her in danger again but I can't let her go I love her so much and yes that might be selfish of me but I finally found my other half and I can't just walk away from her.

"Okay, I'm back so let us get to discussing your marriage." My dad says pulling me out of my thought. He doesn't exactly approve of my decision on marrying Cat. Deep down I know he likes her but he also still has an undying hope of me marrying Ava instead, which is quite absurd I think. 

"Dad I already told you and I will forever keep telling you," I start "I'm marrying Catalina and I know what you tried pulling with Ava was somewhat understandable, but I don't love her I could never love her the way I love Catalina" I state not breaking eye contact with him. "Son that girl has brought nothing but bad for the Gang," He says with a sigh "I know you love her but think about the Gang she was gone for a year and the entire year Lopez was left with all of your duty's while you solely focused on finding her." He states. 

I think about his words and yeah this year has not been the best but even he knows what I went through. A lot of people don't know this but my mom was kidnapped too and my dad almost made the Gang come to a nothing trying to find her, but that was then when my dad was still making his way to the top. Times are different now and the Gang is still as strong as ever. 

"I'm marrying her" I state as I get up and walk out of the office. I just need her right now. I need to be with her to get over this stupid unnecessary conversation. 

Cat's POV: 

Oh my God, I didn't think I would hate planning a wedding as much as I do right fvcking now. 

"Catalina, are you even listening to us right now?"  Sofia says breaking me out of thought 

"Yeah Catalina this is going to be such an amazing wedding and you're not even paying attention to anything we're asking." Felix's mom chimes in 

"Okay, Okay I'm sorry this all just a little overwhelming" I state. In my defense as soon as they all got here they've been throwing questions at me left and right without giving me a chance to answer. Aside from Felix's mom there are four other women here: Natalia (she's a friend according to Felix), Sofia (she's married to Mike our doctor), Jane (She's married to some dude I don't remember his name), and finally Sandra (she's also married to someone in the gang).

"Okay well let's start easy then," Natalia says smiling "What color or colors do you want to include into your wedding?" she ask grabbing a notebook and pen. "Okay I know how this is going to sound but hear me out," I say looking at all the women in the room "I was thinking that since the house is pretty much surrounded by a forest that we could find a clearing somewhere and have our ceremony there and then we could just come back here for the party thing" I say waiting for one of them to say something. 

"That's not a bad idea" Natalia says giving me a warm smile.

"I'm sure it'll be beautiful" Rose (Felix's mom) says while the rest just nod their heads in agreement. I smile and get up as I see Felix walk into the living room. 

"Hi" I say smiling and walk into his embrace. "Hi, beautiful" He says kissing my forehead. 

"Okay, Catalina since you want the wedding here and outside somewhere," Jane starts "I was thinking that for the invitations we could do something like this," She says handing me her phone with a picture of an invitation on it. 

"It'll be simple and give the people somewhat of a rustic feel to everything and I know we haven't decided on colors yet but with the design of the invitation we could make it a forest green or white and find a way to add that green in somewhere t...

"It'll be simple and give the people somewhat of a rustic feel to everything and I know we haven't decided on colors yet but with the design of the invitation we could make it a forest green or white and find a way to add that green in somewhere to go with the outside theme." she finishes with a smile. "I like it," I start "It's perfect Jane thank you" I say giving her a hug. 

"You want the wedding here?" Felix asks as we walk towards the couch to sit as we continue to plan everything. "Yeah I don't want to spend so much money and besides where else is better to get married than your our own home" I say leaning my head on his shoulder.

We sit for a good 10 minutes until I hear the doorbell go off. 
"I'll get it" I say as I stand up and walk towards the door.

I open the door and I am met with warm brown eyes; I smile at the boy. 

"Jake"

/\//\/\//\/\\//\/\\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\//\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Hey Guy's !!!!! I'm back way earlier then even I expected, but I'm back right? Anyways i hope that you all enjoyed this chapter and I'll be back as soon as i can. I love you all:)
Bbbbbbyyyyyyeeeee!!!!!!