Ch.24

Felix's POV: 

  "Cat what is it?" I ask her. Once she went to go get Lopez she came back running looking really confused. "How does Carter know me?" she asks catching her breath. "You used to date a few years back," I sigh "he did some stuff to you that most wouldn't approve of so he was sent away because of it why do you want to know?" I ask her "We used to date?" she asks I nod my head "So he's straight?right?" She asks again I nod slowly giving her a questioning look "I just saw him and Lopez kissing." She says looking just as confused as me. "Are you sure?" I ask her still not processing what she just said: "Yes, when I opened the door to Carters room they were on his bed, Carter on top of Lopez." She says. 

 "I'll talk to Lopez about it later how about we start watching a movie instead," I say and she nods. "Is 'The Conjuring' okay?" I ask and she nods again. A good 10 to 20 minutes into the movie Lopez finally comes back into the movie room and holy shit I think I just saw a hickey. I pause the movie. "Cat can you go get more snacks in the kitchen please?" I ask her as she lifts her head up off of my chest "Already? why didn't you just say something before we started?" She complains but does as I asked. 

  "Soo you and Carson huh." I say and Lopez's cheeks turn bright red "How do you know?" He asks "And don't say 'I have my ways'." He says rolling his eyes "Cat went to go check on you and apparently she walked in on you and Carson making out." I say smiling as I see Lopez's face get redder. "Hey, it's okay we all know you're gay Lopez." I laugh "Shut up Felix." Is all Lopez says. I, of course, burst out laughing. "I'm back." Cat chimes as she enters the room "Felix leave Lopez alone." She says sternly "You can't tell me what to do." I say as I stop laughing. "Excuse me? I can't what?" She asks as she hands Lopez the food. Oh shit. I get up off the couch and start to move towards the door slowly. "Nothing, I said nothing." I make it to the door "Get your ass back here." She states. I walk back making sure she's not going to hurt me. "Now apologize." She says pointing at Lopez "I'm sorry." I mumble. "You're what?" She asks. I huff "I'm sorry Lopez." I say as I see him chuckling to himself. "Good now start the movie." Cat says as she plops down on the couch. 

       Lopez's POV:

    Okay can I be for real here; how on Earth did we not notice Catalina walk in? I'm serious just how did we not notice the door open and close? anyways that is not the important part here Lopez focus! Is Carter really what you want? is he really someone we can trust? because for all we know he just wants to avenge his brothers' death. Although I'm pretty sure he hates him. Lopez focus!! Is he what I want? That's the real question here because oh my goodness that man is hottt. Should I give him a chance? I don't know I guess it wouldn't hurt to try, right? Oh please oh please let me be right. 

   "Lopez psst," I hear someone say "Lopez." I hear again and a pillow hits my face. "Felix!" Cat yells "What? he was ignoring me," Felix argues "He was probably just thinking about Carson." He coos "Shut up Felix!" I yell and throw the pillow back at his face "Hey!" He yells "Both of you shut the fuck UP!" Cat yells "Cheese and rice can't you guys act like your age." She says as both Felix and I look at her with a smile. "I swear to god if you guys start hitting me with pillows I will make you both sleep outside." Cat threatens. "Get Her!!" Felix yells and we both start hitting her with our pillows.    

     Cat finally gets away from us and takes off running. "Are we going to go get her?" I ask "Hell yeah." Felix answers and takes off. I fucking hate running. I saw Felix head upstairs so I decided to head to the kitchen.

Carter's POV:

   I rummage through the fridge looking for food and find some leftover pizza, it's probably Tylers but oh well. "Carter," I hear someone whisper. I turn to find Cat. She's so beautiful, God why was I so stupid back then,  I ruined her entire fucking life. "Yes?" I ask "Will you protect me if Felix or Lopez come in?" she asks, "Yes" I state without hesitation "wait why?" I ask and the biggest smile forms on her face "They're hitting me with pillows and I need someone big to hide behind." she says sheepishly. I laugh and turn to put the pizza in the microwave.  "Cat?" I ask, "What?" she asks "I'm sorry...for everything," I say "You don't need to apologize for what your brother did to me." She says hugging me. "No I mean for what I've done and did to you, I know you can't remember but," I trail off and take in a deep breath "We used to date in high school and I wasn't the nicest to you, but I was so in love with you, I fell in love with you because you were the nicest person I'd have ever met" I begin to tell her our story "You loved everyone and everything, even when your dad was putting you through so much you still always smiled and the littlest of things made you happy, I fell in love with you because out everyone you lit up a room with a single smile, you helped anyone and everyone even when you had no clue who they were." I smile looking at her "God you were one of the best things that had ever come into my life, but I took you for granted... I abused you sexually, physically, and emotionally, I did that while your dad was doing the same thing I was doing, I took that beautiful smile off your face, I took the light from your eyes, I took your love and threw it away like it was nothing. So, I'm apologizing now, I know I'm late and you don't have to forgive me, but I just want you to know that I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything that I did." I say as a tear rolls down my cheek. "Don't be sorry, if you hadn't done any of that I would have never started fighting, and I probably would have never met Felix," she says as a few tears roll down her face "Yes you might have put me through hell, but look at where I'm at now, I found a family, a home, and the man that I want to be with for the rest of my life yes he might not have the safest job but I know he'll protect me, I know he will." she smiles and hugs me.  

 "I'm gonna go take a bath" She says as she walks out of the kitchen. 

"I still love you"  I whisper. 

/\\//\/\////\\\\\///\//\/\\//\//\\////\\\///\\/\//\/\\/\///\\/\\/\/\/\\//\/\///\/\/\\\/\//\\//\\/\//\/\\/\///\/\/\

Okay well wow its been a very long time. I'm sorry about that I know many of you love my story but I got caught up in life and never really found time to write; but, I have found myself and my imagination again and hopefully it won't take me about a year to write the next chapter. 

I love you all <3

BBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!