Ch.25

Catalin's POV:

  I already knew that Carter had raped me and that he would abuse me. I knew all of that already. I may have lost my memory and by most of what I know from my past I'm happy that I've lost it, but while I was with Carter's brother he would tell me of the people in my life of what they would do to me, given he'd only tell me the bad. So when I was set free all I had to do was put names to faces. 

"You're taking a bath without me?" Felix pouts as he walks into our bathroom. I smile and nod "Yes, now get out" I say laughing. He gasps and holds his chest "How dare you? you've hurt my feelings."  He says as he tries to hold back a laugh. "Ughhh fine but no funny business I want to enjoy my bubble bath without a dick inside of me" I say and begin to take my clothes off. "Yes ma'am" he says happily and starts to take his clothes off. He gets in first and then I do so that we're spooning. I close my eyes and just relax to the sound of Felix's heartbeat. 

"Cat?" Felix says, "Yes?" I ask. "Will you... Will you marry me?" He asks. I turn to look at him stunned "Are you serious?" I ask and he nods his head. I smile and hug him "Of course I will". He tightens his arms around me; making me straddle him. "Are you sure you don't want any funny business?" He asks. I kiss him and then I start to kiss his neck. I feel him get hard and I back away "I'm sure" I say with a smile and a shoulder shrug.
"Too bad" he says and next thing I know I'm being picked up and carried out of our bathroom. "No I want to go back" I pout, "You'll go back later right now I want to love my fiance" Felix says as he throws me on to our bed. "Ughhh you just got our bed wet." I complain, "Oh well it'll dry, but for now I got get you wet" He says with a wink. I laugh and try to push him off of me. "I want to take my bathhhh" I whine "No you don't, I know you don't," He says lowering his head to kiss me. We kiss slowly and passionately for a couple of minutes until he slowly makes his way down to my neck and I feel his right hand move slowly up and down my body giving me goosebumps. He nibbles on my ear lobe and whispers "I love you" as he goes to attack my neck again. I then feel one of his fingers begin to rub my clit and I let out a soft moan. He plays with one of my breasts as he sucks on the other and then he slips 2 fingers in and pumps them in and out slowly. "Felix" I moan out "What baby?" He asks and pumps his fingers a little faster "I...I want" I stumble over my words breathlessly as he pumps faster. "Do you want me inside of you?" He asks, I nod and bite my lip to hold back a moan. He lowers his head and whispers "Beg for me". "Please" I moan out "Please what baby?" He asks. "Please, I need you" I say. "That's not good enough princess" He says as he slips another finger in and begins pumping them faster "Please I need you inside of me" I moan out a little louder. All the sudden I feel him pull his fingers out. He slowly pushes his cock inside of me and I let out a small whimper as I feel the pressure. "Am I hurting you?" He asks, "No," I say breathlessly "Faster" I moan out. 

~Later in the night~

"Sooo now that we're engaged... Where's my ring mister?" I ask Felix. He laughs but rolls over to the side of our bed and opens the drawer of one of the bed stands and pulls out a little black box. "I was wanting to make it special and I was going to ask you the night you ran out but now that I have you back I couldn't wait any longer to ask you" he smiles and opens the box. "Oh my god, why did you get me that?" I ask shocked. This ring is fvcking huge. "Do you not like it?" Felix asks as his smile drops. "Oh my god I love it but why on Earth would you spend so much money on me like that?" I ask. Felix laughs but slides the ring onto my finger. "I spent so much money because you're now my queen and my queen deserves better than the best." He says as he kisses me slowly. He pulls away and looks at me. "I love you, Catalina... Young." He smirks. "I love you too," I smile and kiss him "Can I take my bath now?" I ask with a small laugh. "No, it's midnight you should be sleeping." He says as he gets out of bed to put on some shorts. "Ughh fine, then hand me one of your shirts," I say as I get out of bed to put on some underwear. "Catch," Felix says as he tosses me a shirt. 

 We both crawl back into bed and cuddle under the new clean covers and sheets that I grabbed. "My parents are coming over tomorrow," Felix starts and lets out a yawn "My mom is gonna help you plan the wedding with a couple of the other wives in the gang, while my dad and I talk about some stuff" He says.  "Okay, goodnight I love you" I say as I kiss him. "Goodnight I love you too." He says and kisses my forehead. I lay my head back onto his chest and a small smile forms on my face.

I couldn't help but think about the hell I've been dragged through, but now I finally feel at peace. And in this moment I feel happy and free. I had an awful year but not even that memory can change how I feel right now, next to the man that has made me the happiest I could ever be. 

I can't wait to be Mrs. Young

\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\//\/\//\\/\/\/\/\//\/\//\\/\/\/\\/\/\\\/\/\\//\//\/\/\/\/\/

Hey Guy's!! So hopefully that was an okay chapter for you:) and again I am soo sorry for not updating- Life has been very weird and fun and I'm just livin it. I'll be back as soon as I can I love you all!!

BBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<333