Ch.5

Pic of Katy⬆️
                 1 week later
Catalina's POV:
After that phone call last week I told Felix. I won't be stupid and push him away to keep him safe when he can help besides he's a big boy he can take care of him self no matter how mean I sound for not wanting to keep him safe it's the truth and y'all know it but anyways I'm in lunch right now with Jake and Ellie.
     "Stay away from him if you know what's good for you."says a high pitched voice from behind me and sure enough it was one of Felix's fuck buddies but this one was "special" it was the slut Katy who thought she owned the school she is beautiful I gotta give her that  but her attitude sucks ass so I just ignore her "I'm talking to you ya slut!" she all but yelled which got everyone's attention "Well if you know what's good for you." I say standing up "You would walk away before I break that nose of yours." I say to her looking her in the eye "Just stay away from Felix he's mine." she says. "And if I don't?" I questioned with a smirk she raises her hand and try's to slap me key word try's because I caught her hand and punched her straight in the face and heard her nose crack and blood came out "Go to the nurse tell her you fell or hit your face with a door or something but if I get In trouble for this I'll make sure you never see the light of day again." I threatened and watched as her and her friends run out the cafeteria.
"Damn Catalina did you really have to scare her?" Ellie asked "yes yes I did." I said smiling "I think it's kinda hot."Felix said sitting next to me followed by Lopez, Lopez's boyfriend Shawn, and Tyler.

"Felix said sitting next to me followed by Lopez, Lopez's boyfriend Shawn, and Tyler

"Why don't you stop being a pussy and ask her out already." Tyler says. "Yeah Felix why are you being a pussy?" I ask smirking and winking at Tyler he just laughed but I hope he knows what I'm doing "I'm not being a pussy!" Felix exclaimed. "Well it doesn't matter Tyler beat you to it didn't you babe." I smile towards Tyler he nods and winks at me thank god he knew and that's how it was for 10 minutes me sending flirtatious smiles and him winking and the best part he smacked my ass when I got up to go get lunch it was hilarious but right now I'm scared because Felix is shaking his face is red and his fist are clenched Tyler sends me once last wink "That's it!" Felix yells getting looks from other tables he grabs me and throws me over his shoulder and walks out the cafeteria and I think to an empty class room and locks the door "What are we doing in here?" I asked as he pushes me against the door and smashes  his lips on mine he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and I tangle my hands in his hair I nibble his bottom lip asking for entrance which he gladly accept and I just let Felix win he pulls away and attacks my neck he found my sweet spot and I let out a moan feeling him grind on me I tugged at his hair and earned a groan from him we were like that till the end of lunch he gave me a hickey but I gave him two I win before we walk out he pulls me back "Your mine" he huskily says in my ear and kissed me right behind my ear which made my back shiver in a good way "And your mine" I say before walking away.
End of school
      Well Ellie got pissed I didn't want to tell her about what happened but I really don't care she's a two face bitch I know I sound rude but I caught her making out with the football teams captain and she was talking about me behind my back with Katy in the bathroom, but I really don't care I just have to tell Jake about it, and then beat her ass; to think she was my best friend well at least I have Lopez right anyway I wonder if John is coming home I call him John because he lost the "dad" title a long time ago you probably wonder why I don't fight back it's because I can't with out him I won't have a home I can't go with Ellie for obvious reasons, I can't go with Jake because he has a strong single mom who has 4 kids altogether, and well there really isn't anyone else.
      I feel strong arms wrap around me "What are you thinking about?" Felix ask me. "Nothing really." I reply. "Oh really so you weren't thinking about a sexy beast that you made out with?" he ask I can literally here him smirking. "Yeah Tyler is pretty sexy." I say with a fake dreamy sigh at the end and in a matter of seconds I'm pushed against a locker with soft lips on mine he pulls away to soon for my liking "You're mine" he all but growled in my ear which made me shiver
                 "All yours"
*^*^^**^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^^*^*^*^^*^*^^^^*^**^**^*^*^**^*^*^*^**^*^^**^*
Hey guys!!Sorry I didn't update yesterday my internet was being stupid well I hope you liked the chapter it's not the best but ya know at least I updated well I'll update soon I don't think every day because school starts tomorrow. Well if you have any ideas plz I'm begging you to tell me I really need them until next time bbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyeeeeee!!