Ch.3

Catalina's POV:
                       Mall
      Right now we are currently in the mall looking for swimming trunks for Felix obviously."Okay come on Felix just choose a pair and let's go."I said for the tenth time. "Hold on I have to look hot now which color?"He asked holding up a pair of red one's and a pair of black one's with blue. "You sound like a girl  and the black pair, now let's go."I said sternly like as if I was talking to a child.
      "Okay let me pay for them." He said. "No now come on......Kacy put it on my tab please!"I yell taking the tag off and putting it on cash register counter "Okay see you later Cat bye!"she yelled from the back of the store before we walked out. Well I walked Felix was being dragged by me "Catalina let go the beach isn't going anywhere." He said grabbing my wrist with a tight grip and I froze.
                  Flash Back
"Catalina!!" My ex yelled 'oh no he's home early.' I panicked and hid under my bed. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs until they stopped outside my door "Catalina come out"He said in such a loving voice but I knew better then to come out. 2 months ago if someone told me Cater would start to abuse me I would've laughed in their face and walked away, but I guess people change and now I wish someone told me, but this isn't a fair tail where the bad guy is dressed in black and your knight and shining armor comes to save you and you fall madly in love with him to the point where you both live happily ever after, but this is reality and the truth is I wish I was in a fair tail. But I guess things don't come out the way you want them to."Found you."He says looking at me from over the edge of my bed.
        All I could do was scream and push my self farther under until I was meet with a wall, but he was smart and I wasn't thinking he moved my bed and got me "W-what are y-you going t-to do to m-me?"I stuttered out as he took my shirt off "Putting you to good use."He said and threw me to the floor making me hit my head hard I groan in pain "Trust me you're going to love this."He says as he unbuttons my jeans "No!!" I scream "Please No!!"I scream again ,but I managed to push him off me which was a huge  mistake because it angered him more.
       He grabbed my wrist and broke it I screamed in pain "You fucking slut don't ever do that again,!" he yells "now where were we?" He asked pulling my jeans and panties down.
My cries and his groans of pleasure filled my silent room that night; the night I wish I could erase forever.
Present
"Catalina" Felix says waving his hand in my face "Hmm?What did you say?"I asked "Nothing you just kinda spaced out on me are you okay?"He asked "Oh yeah I am sorry about that."I said looking down and thinking about my memory of my ex boyfriend Carter raping me.
"Are you sure you look I a little pale?"Felix asked putting his finger under my chin to make me look up but I blushed because of our proximity I probably look like a tomato right now.Felix chuckled "Come on we should go."he says pulling me towards the exit "Okay"I simply replied.

Beach
Felix's POV:
"When you said 'I'll be back in 5 minutes' you have to stick to your word Catalina."I say. Who does she think she is; she went to go change and comes back in 20 minutes with 15 different guys numbers I'm pissed but she looks hot as hell she was wearing a black and white bikini and she looked hot but I already said that.

 Who does she think she is; she went to go change and comes back in 20 minutes with 15 different guys numbers I'm pissed but she looks hot as hell  she was wearing a black and white bikini and she looked hot but I already said that

I guess I can understand why she had so many numbers but I'm still mad.
"Are you still mad at me?"Catalina asked hugging me from the back "Cause if you are I'm sorry......I threw away all those numbers."she said. "You didn't have to."I said turning around. "Yeah I know it's just even if they were all hot they were all cocky as hell and besides I-" "Already have me so you don't need them."I finish her sentence with a smirk. "No mister cocky pants I was going to say I don't have time for them and they all probably give there numbers to every girl in view."she finished off.
"Well I still like mine better but yours works too anyways come on I want to go swim."I say pulling her towards our stuff I sat up while she was flirting and changing ."No wait lets play volleyball so I can kick your ass."she says grabbing her volleyball and walking towards the nets "You kick my ass please you'll be begging me to let you win when we're done."I say cockily she snorts. "Sure I'll be the one begging." she says before she serves me the ball.
5 games later
I can't believe it we played 5 games and she won all of them but I blame myself for checking her out most of the time."Felix come on let's go swim" she says "Okay let's go." I say
"Catalina!" Someone yells and she freezes.
/-/--/-/-/---/--/--/-/-/--/-/--/-/-
Hey guys!!sorry I haven't updated in the past days I was busy I hope you liked the chapter and a little glimpse of Catalinas past and her crazy ex.
    Has anyone else seen Suicide Squad I have and it's amaze balls and if you haven't well you should I'll leave now until next time bbbbbbyyyyyyyyyeeee!!