Ch.13

^Andre^

Catalina's POV:

      This plan is going to be great my outfit is perfect and the best part is I even got Andre the Black Vipers leader in this he was down with the idea and he felt bad for killing John but I told him I don't care I mean I miss him I really do, but after what he put me through I guess I don't have too right?  "Catalina you ready?" Andre ask walking into my room well his guest room cause I'm staying with him for now it wouldn't make sense to live with Felix while I'm suppose to be mad at him and suppose to be dating Andre "Yeah lets go." I say grabbing my bag.

            School 

     When we got to school everyone in the parking lot was staring at us cause in all honesty Andre has a nice car  and well Andre is a hot dude so of course the entire girl population was staring, but anyways right now I'm in math one of the most boring-est class ever known to man math and the best part I sit in the middle with Felix right behind me "Alright class for homework you have to do #1-45 on page 95 you have the rest of the class to get it done so get to work."Mr. Reed says he is honestly the worst teacher ever when we go through the lesson he literally explains nothing he basically says what we're doing and then gives us homework. I really want to kill him sometimes "psst....psst Catalina psst." Felix says from behind, but I just ignore him  "Hey Cat can you help me on number 32?" Andre ask "You're already on number 32 its only been 5 minutes dude I'm barley on 24."I say looking at him like he's crazy "We already learned this at my old school." Andre says "Well why the fuck would you need help from me I should be one asking you for help." I say earning a death stare from the teacher it's funny how he lets us cuss in his class that's the only thing I like about this class "Whatever just help me." He says shoving his paper in my face "Well dummy a1 is 2 the common difference is equal to 5 - 2 = 8 - 5 = 3 so you would have to use the formula an = a1 + (n - 1)d to get 227 = 2 + (n - 1)3 to get the 76th term is 227 which you did right but  then  n - 1 = (227 - 2) / 3 = 75 and n = 76 yet I don't know how you got 28 but whatever." I say handing him his paper "Yeah you should defiantly be asking me for help." He says turning back around smiling he honestly looks adorable when he smiles.

           1 hour later 

       The bell finally rang. Andre and I are heading towards lunch I love lunch it gives us food and to tell you the truth if food were a person I would so marry it. "Can we talk?" Felix ask grabbing my hand "I don't think there is anything we need to talk about." I say turning around  "There is a lot to talk about and you can't say no now come on." He says taking me outside "Look Catalina i'm sorry, but I was getting frustrated that you wouldn't wake up and it passed 3 months I-I--I just didn't know what to do and Kate shows up and well you know the rest...just please Cat please forgive me." He begs "I forgive you." I say "Really...I fucking love you I promise I'll be the best boyfriend and---"I stop him "I said I forgive you I never said I would take you back...I love you I really do but Felix you remember what you told me at the beach you said you would never let anyone hurt me and at the hospital after I got stabbed you told me to choose you over dying because you loved me and as crazy as this sounds I saw my mom before I woke up from coma this time she told me it wasn't my time and I should stay for you. I wanted to go with her but I choose you over her and while I was waking up thinking about seeing you...you were out fucking someone  else and you know what hurts the most is someone else wasn't hurting me this time it was you." I say and walk away like nothing happened.

            Felix's POV:

      Well that fucking hurt. How could she just give up on us like but she at least said she still loves me I have a chance, but how will I get her back? She is honestly the hardest person to crack. "Get her back before Andre takes her on a date." Lopez says from behind at least I think its him "But they're already dating." I say and turning  around I was surprised to say the least it wasn't Lopez it was Jake "They're not dating they just want people to think that and as much as I fucking hate you Catalina was happy with you, last time I saw her smile as big as she did when you were dating was when her mom was alive that was a long time ago I want no no no  I need her to be as happy as she was with you again and if Andre ever takes her on a date she'll realize that there is a possible way to fall for him and she'll take that chance just to get over you...what ever happens you have to get her back no matter what." He says and walks away 'well then...I guess we will just have to think of something quick.' I think to my self  and walk back in to the cafeteria to eat my food "Well what did she say?" Lopez for real this time ask me "She forgives me but...she won't take me back." I say "And that's it your done trying...what the fuck Felix." He says "Oh I'm not giving up I'm just waiting for the right moment to go in and take her back." I say and the bell ring's.

             Catalina's POV:                                End Of the Day 

        "Yo Cat!" Someone yells and its Tyler "Hey what's up Tyler." I say hugging him "Nothing much I was just wondering if you wanted to go get ice cream from that one place you love so much?" He ask "OMG! YES!" I yell I LOVE ICE CREAM!! "Well okay then come on." He says and we head out "On the way for ice cream." I say and we're off; on the way out of the parking lot I see Felix making out with ELLIE!!! on the hood of his car like what the actual fuck first he says he loves me and wants me back then he deiced's to make out with my former best friend he honestly has no brain. I am so surprised he hasn't gotten killed by his "job".

      "Sorry you had to see that on the way out Cat." Tyler apologizes "No need to apologize Tyler I'm fine."I say "You miss him don't you." He says "Yeah I do." I answer looking down "Its okay to miss him Cat he deserves everything you're doing to him anyways whatever you do i'm on your side." Tyler says pulling me into a tight hug and then the tears start coming out 

"It just hurts so much Tyler...It's fucking killing me."I say.

*^*^*^*^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^Hey Guy's!!! I told you I would update in the next couple of days and to be honest it will probably be another while till I update again I would on the weekends but from this Saturday till like the middle of November I'll have marching band competition's so in advancement I AM SO SORRY!! Oh and the math problem in the chapter I have honestly no clue if it is right or not so don't judge; Well okay then until next time BBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!