Ch.27

^Pic of Jake^

Cat's POV: 

"Jake," I say again this time wrapping my arms around him bringing him into my embrace. 
"Cat" is the first and only thing he says. "You want to come in?" I ask pulling away from him. He nods and follows me into the kitchen where I know we'll get some privacy. "So how are you?" I ask breaking the silence that fell in between us. "I'm good... Umm h-how are you?" He ask. "I'm better." I say.

"Cat I know what happened," He says looking at me with a soft gaze "I mean it's not every day your best friend disappears without telling you anything." He says still keeping his gaze on me. "I'm sorry" Is all I can say, Why? I don't know. I just have this feeling in the pit of my stomach that I had been hiding a lot of secrets from him. "You want to tell me why you had a crazed gang leader after you? or better yet you want to tell me why on earth you haven't invited me to your wedding planning party you seem to be having?" He asks with a playful glare. 

"Cool it Jake she's only been back for a couple of day's." Felix says walking in. I see Jake's eye's narrow down on Felix "Can't you see we're having a private conversation Young." Jake says tensing up a bit. "Hey calm down." I say placing my hand on top of his "There's no need to get all worked up, I'll tell you everything you want to know just don't get mad at him" I say pointing towards Felix "Gang leader or not it's not his fault I got kidnapped okay? Joele would have come for me one way or another." I say tightening my hold on his hand. He gives me a slight nod. "Can you give us some privacy, please?" I ask Felix. He nods and walks out of the kitchen, but only after he gives me a kiss on my forehead. 

"Okay, what do you want to know?" I ask Jake with a small smile. "Everything." He states. 

So I told him everything and I mean everything. I went into detail with everything that Joele and his men did to me and how Carter was the only one who was actually trying to help me through it all, and lastly my miscarriage. That one still hurt... A lot. I know it's only been a couple of day's but I just can't help it. Yes I smile and laugh with everyone and I try to act as normal as I can, but I just can't help but think of what could have been. That baby would have brought everyone so much happiness and I know that even if it was Joele's that baby would have had such a loving family especially with uncle's as crazy and as fun as Tyler, Lopez, Carter, and Jake. 

"I'm glad you're getting better." Jake says pulling me out of thought "What you went through was most definitely hell, but I know you were strong going through it," He continues "I love you, Catalina, you're like a sister to me and I'm just glad I have you back." He finishes pulling me into a tight comforting hug. I didn't realize until now that I had tears streaming down my face, but it's okay because I know now that God only put me through all of that to make me stronger and now with my best friend right next to me I know I'll grow even stronger than before; I just need time to let  my wounds heal. 

Lopez's POV: 

"Carter stop!" I yell out in between my fits of laughter. "No not until you say the magic words." He yells back still tickling me. "Okay, Okay!!" I yell trying to catch my breath as he stops. "I Emmanuel Lopez Rivera would love to go on a date with a... sexy beast." I say whispering the last part. "Good, be ready by 8." Carters says placing a kiss my lips and then walks out of my room. 

'ugh men'  I say to myself

 But I do as told and begin to get ready by taking a shower. Oh lord, I hope this date goes well.

-

-

-

"Ooohhh you look so good!!" Cat says jumping up and down. "Thanks, Cat" I say hugging her. "Okay now don't be nervous and remember to just be yourself." She says still in my embrace. "Yes, ma'am" I say laughing as we make our way down to the living room. 

"You ready?" Carter asks looking me up and down. I nod my head and grab his outstretched hand. "Don't stay out too late... And use protection!!" Catalina all but yells at us as we walk out the door. Carter chuckles and I blush a deep red. 

Cat's POV: 

"Cat they're gay." Tyler states coming down the stairs. "Shut up Ty that doesn't stop STD's or I's," I say rolling my eye's "And besides I really doubt Lopez will let him get that far." I laugh and walk into the living room. 

The wive's and Natalia left about two hours ago. We decided that I want my wedding in April so that gives us about 5 months. I also didn't exactly want such a big wedding so we're only inviting the people in the gang closets to us; the one's that Felix and I know more personally. So we'll be having a wedding for about 100 people. Felix also said that he and a couple other's will go out tomorrow to find a good place to hold the ceremony. I'm so excited! In a couple of months, I'll be Mrs. Young. 

"Cat are you listening to me?" Tyler ask. I guess I was so deep in thought that I hadn't heard him talking. I give him a sheepish grin and shake my head no "Sorry". 

"Ugh okay well I was saying that Felix's dad is on his way back to talk to you," He says with a little worry laced in his voice "He just called me and he sounded a little drunk." He says getting up as we hear the doorbell ring. I slowly begin to panic as I make my way to the door. 

"Hi, Jason" I say opening the door to come face to face with a very drunken man. You could probably smell him a mile away. "Hello, Catalina" He all but slurs. "Would you mind stepping outside I'd like to talk to you." He makes his way back down the steps and sits on the second step at the bottom. I sit next to him and wait for him to say something. 

"I'm assuming you know where I stand with your marriage to my son?" He says looking straight out at nothing in peculiar. I shake my head yes. "I like you Catalina," He says slowly taking in a breathe "I really do I'm just worried about my son." He says. "Why? I haven't hurt him." I say a little taken back. I could never hurt Felix. "You remind me of her." He says still not looking at me. "Rose isn't Felix's biological mother." He states. My eyes widen in shock, but It made sense Felix didn't look anything like Rose. "When I first started the gang," He begins "I had Felix's mom by my side, She was so beautiful and strong but very stubborn at times." He chuckles "One day she went missing like you and like Felix I dropped everything and went crazy looking for her," a tear rolls down his cheek "When I found her, she was different, she was put offish and she never went back to normal, her smile remained broken and the light in her eyes was almost nonexistent" I couldn't bring myself to say anything. I mean what could I say? "One day when I came home, I found that she had left," He breathes for a bit "She left me a note saying that she just couldn't live with me anymore she said she wasn't happy and that she just couldn't do it anymore" more tears roll down his cheek "She told me not to look for her and to trust that she would be safe and happy wherever she was." He says looking up at the sky "Did you look for her?" I ask just above a whisper. He nods his head slowly "When I found her, she had already found a new home, she even started a new family." He says. "The day I found her I lost it I nearly brought my gang to nothing and if it weren't for my brother stepping in, to help, the gang wouldn't be here where it is now." He says with a small smile. It shocked me and I'm sure it shocked him, but I didn't know what else to do... I hugged him. 

"I promise you that no matter how bad times get that I will never dare to leave your son," I say tightening my hold 

"I could never hurt the person I love most."

/\/\\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\\\/\/\//\//\/\/\/\

Hi guy's!! I'm back again. I hope you guy's liked the chapter. I know some of you wanted to know why Felix's dad doesn't want them together and i hope that was an okay reason on his part. Anyways i love you all❤ and until next time...

Bbbbbyyyyyyyeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!