Ch.11

Carter's POV:

I watched her from afar her every move,every laugh,and every beautiful smile that used to be mine but from one stupid decision I lost everything including her I still remember the first time I hit her I regret it every day,but what kills me the most is I didn't feel guilty when I raped her and it slowly kills me each day.That one day at the beach I wasn't surprised that she moved on I knew she would but what did surprise was she was with Felix a gangleader

ring .ring .ring .rin-

"Boss."I say "Did you find her?"He asked "Yeah I found her."I answer "Well bring her to me I need her back I don't care that she doesn't remember me I love her and she loves me she just doesn't remember it."He says "It's harder than you think she's with Felix it'll be hard to get her alone now."I say "She's with another man?"He questioned "Yes sir"I answer "She said she would wait for me."He whispered through the phone if I wasn't paying attention I probably wouldn't have heard him "Just get the job done if you have to shoot aim at the right person."He say's "Yes boss."I say and hang up 'dick ' I think,but I do as told and wait till the right time to come out of hiding and get my job done no matter the wait.

Catalina's POV:

I feel like I'm being watched but I guess it's just me because we are in the middle of the woods probably why I'm trying not to pay attention to it "What are you thinking about?"Felix ask coming from behind me we got tired of swimming so he started a fire and I got the marshmallows out to make make s'mores "Nothing really."I answer as he starts trailing kisses down my neck I let a soft moan out when he finds my sweet spot "You want to watch a movie?"He ask "Do you have Tarzan?"I ask it's one of my favorite movies of all time I am one childish Teen "Yes I also have Halloween all the parts"He says "You sir are the best boyfriend ever."I say kissing his check and run into the tent he set up for us to watch the movies and he brought all my favorite junk food!!! He is legit the greatest boyfriend ever "You are one childish person."He says with a chuckle "I am a child in an adult's body alright...now come on put Tarzan in please."I say "I have a lot of things I can do to you if you keep pouting like,but I won't...not till you're ready at least."He says "Well aren't you just sweet,but for real put the movie in."I say pointing to the DVR then I roll myself in the blankets "Catalina I need blanket to you know."Felix says "Ugh fine you can have some...here"I say unwrapping my self from the blanket and handing him the biggest one "Awe come on cuddle with me."He said opening his arms so I laid next to him and he pulled me closer to him so my head was on his chest but it got uncomfortable real quick so I put my legs across his lap so I was basically sitting on him but wasn't if that makes any sense half way through the movie I got tired and at some point I fell asleep but it was a dreamless sleep and oddly it was peaceful.

Felix's POV:

I think I fell asleep a little after Catalina but I don't know I had a strange dream but I can't remember it anyways right now we're packing to go home I'll have someone from my gang come get the tent later.

ring . ring . ring . ri-

"Hello?"I say because it didn't have a caller id on the call

"Enjoy the time you have with her it won't be long till I have her back in my arms and remember I'm watching your every move."The man on the other line says

"Who the fuck-"I didn't get to finish because the line went dead what the fuck?

"Ready babe?"Catalina ask "Yeah let's go."I say no one threatens my queen and if that son of a bitch try's to pull something I swear on my mothers grave where ever she is he will not come out alive "Can we stop at Walmart on the way home?"Catalina ask "Yeah why do you want to go to Walmart?"I ask "Because Lopez just texted me to go to Walmart and buy food and not to forget his french fries oh and whats his nuts umm... Tyler needs more shampoo." She says "Whats his nuts?Really?"I say laughing "Oh shut up I forgot his name and just be happy I don't forget yours."She says punching my arm and rolling her eyes "One day those pretty little eyes of yours will get stuck like that."I say although I can see that happening "Just be quiet and drive."She says and I just chuckle.

Walmart

"Catalina what are you doing you're throwing everything you see that "looks good"into the damn cart we're only suppose to get food for the week not the entire damn year."I say pulling everything we don't need out of the cart "Ugh fine but I'm keeping the 2 pound bag of skittles though."She says "Fine by me."I say.

2 hours later

"I can't believe we spent a thousand dollars on food...and its your fault too if you could have not put everything you saw in the cart it would have been a lot cheaper."I say "Oh stop complaining Felix its not like your rich oh wait you are and whats the big deal anyway you get twice the amount in a day."She retros "Yeah I do but by killing people that's how I get my money Catalina while your out there fighting or at home my men are out there killing people and for what...money."I say I know I'm being such a dick right now but I have never spent this much money on food before "What you think I like fighting?Well news flash I don't I hate with a passion but that was my only escape from the hell I lived in your not the only one doing stuff you don't like...I'm going for a walk and until you stop being a dick come find me."She says and I see tears brimming her eyes but she doesn't let them fall and she walks off "CATALINA COME BACK HERE!!!....CATALINA WATCH OUT!!!" I yell but it was to late the car had already hit her.

I run to her and see blood "Catalina come on wake up babe please please please wake up come on."I say I cheek for her heart beat its there but weak obviously someone called an ambulance because I hear sirens.When they arrived I didn't waste a second in jumping into the back with them;when we got to the hospital I followed them to where ever they where taking her I got past them some how "Sir you can't be in here you need to leave now."I get told as I'm being pushed out.

"Hurry we're losing her." is the last thing I hear.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^*^*^**^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Hey guy's!!! I hoped you liked it;it probably isn't the best either but its an update and exciting news my sister is coming home for the weekend!!I'm so excited and I'm not trying to be racist or any thing and if this offends you I am truly sorry (if it can offend someone )but I just want to say this;her roommate is black and is learning how to speak,read,and write Chines to teach other people I thought that was pretty cool to be honest,but anyways enough of me until next time bbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!