Ch. 21

Catalina's POV:

Still on the plane

"Are you hungry?" Felix asks once again. I nod as a reply because the burning in my throat has yet to cease. He smiles a sad smile and walks off to get me something to eat. He runs back grabs me really fast and runs over to a window. "I thought you might want to see this." He says and I look out the window. I was in aww we were passing over some city I don't know where but they were having a firework show and it was beautiful. I felt Felix hug me from behind and at this moment I knew that I was finally out of the hell I was put through.

"I missed you so much," Felix whispers in my ear " I'm sorry...I'm sorry for breaking my promise that I wouldn't ever let anyone hurt you for letting that cruel human being hurt you so bad that you couldn't even remember your own fucking name," He starts to cry and he brings tears to my eyes "When you weren't home everything was just off, nothing was as bright even the sunniest of days were dull and during that time at night mostly I would remember how your body felt pressed against mine, how every time you laughed your eyes would just sparkle, and how when you would walk into a room you would just light it up even in the most serious of times," he finally stopped crying but it was I who had yet to stop. "In those lonely months of mine, it was finally clear to me that I loved you more than anyone can imagine, more than I thought possible." I turn around in his arms with my tear stained face and hugged him tight like as if I was going to lose him."Mistakes are always forgivable no matter how big." I say grabbing hold of his face so I could see his eyes. "But what happened to you was my fault I should have gone after you when you ran out I should have tried harder to explain to you what had just happened." He says with tears threatening to come out. "Then it wasn't your fault don't blame your self for what happened to me it was me that didn't want to listen to you, It was me who ran off, so if anything it's my fault don't blame your self, please," I beg "Let your pain leave you." I say as I wipe a tear that rolled down his face.

"Cat, Carter is stable if you want to see him now." Lopez says walking up to us. I nod in his direction and kiss Felix on the cheek, even though I don't remember him he looks like he needs comforting and that's all I can pretty much give anyone right now. Anyways, Lopez leads me to Carter and let me tell you it was the saddest thing I've seen so far they had him hooked up to all sorts of machines. I just couldn't help the tears that started to roll down my face. "Is he going to be okay?" I ask barley above a whisper. "He should be but we don't know when he'll wake up," Lopez answers "I'll leave you two alone... I'll be back in a little bit." He says and walks away. "Look at you, look at what happened to you because of me," I say as tears start to stream down my face "Why did you have to save me... this is all my fault." I grab his hand, but only to be met with coldness.

Carter's POV:

I feel so cold and so dead wait... am I dead. No, I can't be. "Look at you, look at what happened to you because of me," I hear Cat? say "Why did you have to save me... this is all my fault." She says as she grabs my hand, but why is she blaming her self if it weren't for Shawn no one would be in this position right now, and as much as I hate my brother he's dead because of Shawn. In all honesty, I don't get why Felix hasn't killed him yet.

I try to open my eyes but I just physically can't it's like I'm paralyzed. "Cat come on you have to rest, Mike will check on you once your up." I hear someone say and just like that the warmth that Cat was giving me by holding my hand was gone. I guess it's best for her not to be near me, I guess that's just how it has to be for now on.

Felix's POV:

"Felix," I hear Lopez say "Cat won't go to sleep...she says she wants you." I turn to look at him. "Take me to her." I say. She said she wanted me... my princess said she wanted me. When I got to her, she was looking out the window. "Cat I'm here." I say and she turns to look at me she smiled a weak smile. I sat next to her and pulled her onto my lap. "What happened the night I left?" She asks "We were in the mountains in my cabin... that was the day I told you about Joele and his family," I start "That night we were on the couch and I went upstairs to go get something and when I came back down you had thrown my phone at me yelling and asking me why I didn't tell you I had a fiance and asked me if anything that we had been through meant anything to me... You don't know how badly I wanted to scream yes and tell you that you were the only one for me, but by then you were already out the door." I say remembering that awful night. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry I didn't listen to you I should have trusted you." she says hugging me tightly. "Shh, it's okay just go to sleep princess." I say to her and just like that, she fell asleep in my arms. I finally felt whole again.

There's just one problem... How the hell are we going to explain to her what Carson did to her in the past???

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\//\/\//\/\/\/\/\\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Hey, Guys!!!!!! I know, I know its been awhile since I updated but hey like always at least I updated right? Anyways I hope you all enjoyed it and have a wonderful Easter. I love you guys so much until next time...

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!