Ch.18

^Ava Anderson^

Catalinas POV:

So after John left Felix told me everything he knew about this Joele guy and of course he knew some stuff about Carter which really helped put some pieces together. "Okay wait so Joele is Carters brother and they have a gang together, but when Joele found out that Carter had a girlfriend he told him to kill her and the her turns out to be me and the me just so happens too be the girl Joele is suppose to be marring to put an end to that stupid family feud our dads have?" I ask. Okay seriously this shit is crazy first Joele wants to kill me, but then it turns out we're suppose to get married? This is to much; "Yeah that's pretty much everything that I know, as of now." Felix says answering my question. "Wait a minute if you knew that Joele was suppose to marry me since the begging why are you dating me won't this just cause a huge gang war if I don't go to Joele? and what does Andre have to do with any of this?" I have so many questions right now, "Uh I didn't know since the begging I only found out after Carter decided to walk into my parents house and shoot you well me? well I'm still confused on that part, but anyways I don't care if does cause a huge war or not because if I did leave you the moments we have together would only become memories that I would have to forget and I don't want to forget. " He says before he crashes his lips on to mine.

He glides his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gladly give hm. We explore each others mouth like the first time. I moan when I feel his hands under my shirt, and I tangle my hands in his hair and tug lightly earning a groan. "Tell me when to stop." He says pulling away, "No Felix I'm ready I promise I don't want my past to stop us from doing what we want anymore its causing so much shit right now I don't want to hold back anymore." I say pushing him under me. "Are you sure? cause we can stop whenever you want." He says. I just nod my head and start to kiss him. It doesn't take long for it to get heated again; He puts his hands under my shirt and pulls it off. I drop my hips and start to grind on him which caused him to groan. I trace my hands down to the bottom of his shirt and tug lightly indicating for him to take it off. He breaks the kiss but only for a split second before he starts to attack my neck. Gee my neck is going to be colorful tomorrow. I slid my hands down his chest to the top of jeans and start to undo them slowly. He us flips back over so he's on top and takes his pants off him self, as he starts to take my jeans off. He kisses me leg all the way up to my lips and unclasped my bra and pulls it off. He stops and looks at me for a minute.

"You're so fucking beautiful." he says, "But as much as I want to have kids with I don't think this is the right time so I am going to go get a condom Be back beautiful." he says kissing my lips and runs off. Felix's phone starts ringing so I decide to answer it. "Hello?" I ask, "Oh um hi I must have the wrong number sorry about that." The girl says. "No um who are you looking for?" I ask, "I'm am looking for Felix Young do you know who he is by chance?" she ask. "Yeah this is his number what can I help you with?" I ask as I start to dress my self because this call is starting to give me a bad feeling. "Oh it is okay well this is Ava Anderson I'm his fiancé." she says; my stomach drops as the world stops and the words sink in Felix has a fiancé. "Okay I'm back... wait why are you dressed?" He ask. I hang up the phone and throw it at him as the tears start to roll down. " What the fuck? What the hell is wrong with you Cat?" he ask, "You have a fiancé and you didn't even tell me!!" I yell, "I thought you loved me!! What happened to everything we've been through did that mean anything to you? Or was I just another one of your sluts?" I ask as more tears start to tumble down my face. "What the hell are you talking about I don't have a fiancé!" He yells, "Then who the fuck is Ava Anderson?" I ask, "You know what forget it don't tell me I'm leaving." I say as I start running towards the door I slide my sandals on and run out the door. I made sure to grab the car keys before I ran out; when I got to the car I saw Felix running towards me at full speed. I slam the car door shut and lock it before he got to me I start the car and drive off to god knows where I just had to get out of there. I can't believe he has a fiancé. I can't believe I was about to have sex with him. 'God what is wrong with me!' I yell in the car. my phone starts ringing and I see that its Felix so I don't answer.

End of car ride

I found a diner just a few miles outside of town and decided to take a break. Before I go in I open the hood of the car and take the tracker out of it so Felix doesn't find me; I stick it on to a car that was just about to leave and shut my phone all the way off. When I walk in the little bell on the door rings and the waitress greats me and says I can sit were I'd like. Other than me there is an old couple and a family of four both on the other side of the diner. I look at the menu that is already on the table and decide that I want pancakes the door ringing's but I don't look up because I just don't want too. "Hi." someone says in a really deep voice in front of me. "Um hi?" I say looking up and this dude is huge and by huge I mean he is built like damn I bet he uses steroids. "You're Catalina Alvarez right?" He ask, shit Felix found me. "Um yeah why?" I ask, "Follow me if you don't want to cause a scene." He says holding a gun up only for me to see. "Um okay." I say. When we get outside he shoves me up against a car. "I'm Joele to answer your question and I'm sorry I have to do this baby girl." He says as he raises his hand and then...

Darkness.

Felix's POV:

She's been gone for hours and I'm starting to get worried. Once she left I called Lopez to come pick me after I told him what happened. "Son calm down I'm sure she's fine." my dad says, "SHUT UP!! You have no right to tell me to calm down because of you she's out there god knows where! and to top it all off you're making me marry a girl that I don't even fucking know, all for a damn deal!!" I yell at him. "Look I'm sorry but I had too Catalina would only cause war; with Ava you can live in almost peace with everyone." He says, "Peace? You want me to marry Ava so I don't go to war with another gang!! Dad I can take care of my own gang I don't need you any more You just caused me the love of my life for what? To keep me safe dad there is nothing safe about this life there never was why do you think mom left?! she didn't feel safe, but this girl that I love would never leave-" I say but my dad cuts me off, "You don't know that she may say that now but she could leave and fall in love with another man." He says, "I just want what's best for you and that's to marry Ava and I swear to god Felix Ryan Young if you don't marry Ava I will make sure that you don't see Catalina ever again." He says before walking out of my office. "Fuck you!" I yell as I throw a knife at the door.

I'll find you baby girl even if I have to search the end of the world for you that's a promise.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^^*^*^***^^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^

Hey Guys!!! I've missed you all and like always I am so sorry for not updating in a while basketball was keeping me busy and Track is starting Monday so I'll still be a little busy, but spring break is just a week away so I'll probably update then too. So, hopefully you guys liked this chapter and if not okay, well I'll see you guys soon Love you all!!!

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!