Ch.22

*Listen to the song whenever*

 Catalina's POV: 

  "No...please stop," I say as the man continued to beat me "NO! Stop!" I yell as the tears start to pour out from my eyes. "Stop It!!" I yell again and again "No!! NO!!" I keep yelling and I keep fighting but I know he will win. "NO!!" I try again. "Catalina!! Cat!! Wake up!!" I hear someone yell and I jolt awake. "Shh you're okay, everything's fine your okay it was only a dream." Felix says to me pulling me closer if that was even possible. I had a death grip on his arms. "Please don't leave me again." I whisper to him placing my head in the crook of his neck. "I'm not going anywhere not until you ask me to leave." He says kissing my forehead. I calm my breathing and I finally stop crying.  

    "I know it's not the best time right now but Mike our doctor wants to check you and," He stops I pull my head up to look at him "The baby." He whispers a little angry. He gets up holding me bridal style and starts walking around the plane to the back half. "Mike!" He yells and a middle-aged man comes running up to us with a smile. "Put her over there." He says pointing to a bed in the right corner. Felix lays me down and holds my hand. "Alright, Catalina don't be scared I just going to lift your shirt a little to check your abdomen area okay." He says and I nod. His hands were so cold I could feel it through the thin plastic gloves he was wearing. 

                        ~Back Home~

Felix's POV: 

   Once Mike got done checking Catalina he said to take her to the infirmity wing in our house so he could do an ultrasound on her once we landed. "I have to use the bathroom." Catalina whispers in my ear as we walk into the house. I chuckle but lead her up to our room and show her the bathroom. I walk up to the bathroom door and before I knock I hear her crying. "Catalina are you okay?" I ask but no answer. I jiggle the knob trying to open the door. "Catalina open the door." I say. I hear the lock click and swing the door open. "Why is there so much blood?" She asks crying on the floor with blood all over her. 

   I pick her up and run all the way down to Mike. "Mike!!Mike!!" I yell like a madman. "What is it?" He asks running up to us. By now I'm in tears. "I-I-I d-don't k-know." I stutter out. "follow me." He says and runs into what I assume is the ultrasound room he had. "Can you wait out-" I cut him off. "I am not leaving her." I say. "Boss please I need you to wait outside." Mike once again says as he pushes me out.  I start to pace the hallway and out of nowhere one of my men go running into the room. 

  'God if you can hear me please oh please let Catalina and the baby be okay. I know I'm not the best person ever, but please oh please let them be fine Catalina doesn't need more pain than what she already has.' I pray sitting on the floor with my head in between my knees. "Boss," Mike says and I jump up. "She had a miscarriage that's why she was bleeding so much I'm truly sorry."He says with a sad face. I push past him and I see Catalina crying with her head in her hands. "Boss." Anton says and then walks out. "Cat princess can you look at me please." I say. She shakes her head no so, instead of trying anymore I just hold her as tight as I could. I carried her back into our room. I started the bath so she could clean up. and picked out some sweatpants and a t-shirt for her to wear.

  Once she was done she sat in the window nook looking out. "I'm going to go get something to eat do you want anything?" I ask her and she shakes her head no. "Okay." I say under my breath getting up and walk out of the room and down to the kitchen.

Catalina's POV: 

     When I was with the other man all I felt there was pain so much pain that I thought I was finally becoming numb to it all, but after what just happened... I think I'm finally where I so longed to be all those nights when I would wish somebody would come and save me. When I would wish those people would just end my life right then and there so I could just get that numb feeling I so helplessly wanted... No needed. But I guess things just can't always go your way so you start to think about what you did so wrong in life that God just let that happen to you. And at that moment you realize that it's not God controlling your life anymore it's the Devil himself.  

  "Cat." I hear someone say entering the room, but I just ignore them. "Look at me." They say grabbing my face making me look at them. "I'm so sorry about what happened to you," Carter says as a tear rolls down his face "You don't deserve any of this." He continues to cry laying his head on my shoulder. "This is all my fault I should have gotten you out of there when I had the chance." He says now crying harder, but I just turn my head to continue to look out the window.  

    A tear rolls down my face, but I still don't feel anything. Fuck I don't even feel cold I just feel dead. And can you blame me? For one I was just saved and I'm truly happy that I was, but I just have this emptiness inside me that takes all of that away and nothing can change that. I know I was only four or five weeks pregnant, but it hurt to know that I wasn't able to protect my child. My child that could have brought so much happiness to mine and Felix's world, even though it wasn't his I just know he would have loved the baby anyways.  I hear  Carter shuffle around the room and the door opens "If you need anything just call." He says and closes the door behind him. 

     'Dear God if you can hear me now please, oh please take care of my baby.' I pray silently. Even though my child was apart of me for just a little while. I grieve because I will never see the magic in their smile or their little eyes light up with so much life.

 It kill's me.

\/\//\//\/\///\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hey, Guy's!! Be proud of me I actually updated really early this time, but I'm sorry that it was really short. Anyways I hope you all enjoyed it. If I were in a better mood I would probably have let the baby live but I wrote this chapter for my aunt even though she isn't able to read it. She lost her baby over the summer and it was a really rough patch for everyone and she just inspired me because even after that misfortune she kept going with her life being the strong woman she is. Well, that's enough from me I love you all, until next time...

BBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!