Ch.15

^Catalina's song ^

Catalina's POV: 

       "I choose...I choose...Feli--"   "YESSS!!!!" Felix yells puts the stuff on the ground and picks me up.    "I love you so fucking much !" He exclaims and then he does the unexpected well I didn't expect it but he probably had it planned and well he kissed me. I wanted to be so mad at him, but at the same time how can I be mad at him; I missed him so much that I could careless of what he did. It felt right to be back in his arms, in his embrace, his lips on mine I missed every thing about him. I was to far into the moment I forgot that Andre was still standing there.

        "You guys I didn't ask for porn on my front door step...so umm Cat if you want i'll have Jason drop your stuff off at Felix's house tomorrow" He says and shuts the door.    "Aww dammit now he's mad at me and it's all your fault." I say pushing him away "How is he getting mad my fault lets not forget you basically left him at the alter for another man."He says laughing.  "Felix shut up lets not forget I could have left you at the alter."I say. "So if I asked you to marry me you would say yes is that what you are implying right now?"He asked wiggling his eyebrows.  "I don't know you'll just have to find out your self."I say walking toward his car and getting in. 

                Andre's POV: 

                  She choose him? She Choose him. SHE CHOOSE HIM! I can't believe her after the pain he put her through she still choose him. What does he have that I don't. I mean I have a nicer body, nicer house, and a better and stronger gang than he does, but why would I care she disgusted me anyway's. She won't see what hit her.

ring.ring.ring.ri-  After the millionth ring he picked up the phone.

"What do you want Andre?" He asked.  "Shes with him." I say.  "Oh, well I guess we'll just have to come up with another plan won't we." he says. I could literally hear his smile "And that is?" I ask. "I don't know yet I don't know Andre i'll have to ask Joele." He says clearly trying key word trying to think of something. "Okay when you come up with something call me I'll see you soon Carter." and I hang up. 

      Whatever Carter comes up with he better have me involved because if it weren't for her dad I would have never met her or Shawn. He's great I'm just sad  that we can't be seen out in public together. That stupid Lopez guy just had to get in my way. Well in a way I got in his way, but that's beside the point. Now, I just have to wait for Carters plan and for Shawn to tell us when she will be alone, so finally we can take over The Blood Kings once in for all. And for Felix to feel the pain he put my father through with the loss of my mother and two 8 month old twin sisters. He will pay for all of it. 

       Catalina's POV: 

     I feel so...so happy! This is going to sound so weird but I missed his smell, the way he hummed, the way he farts wait what? "Awh Felix please tell me you just didn't do that?" I asked. "Ha you wish I hadn't babe" he laughs. But, I couldn't help my self I started to laugh too.

             "I missed you,"he starts "I missed your laugh, your smile, and your kisses." he finishes putting his hand on my thigh. "I missed you too." I say and grab his hand to hold. Then the best song ever came on 'Bad Things' we sang the entire time until we got home. 

   "Just letting you know Lopez is going to be mad at you." He says. "Why I never did anything to him." I say really confused. "That's just how he is don't worry it will only be for a second I promise." He says. "Okay fine whatever." I say and get out of the car and walk into the house. "Honey I'm Home!!" I yell and I hear footsteps running down the stairs "Cat thank goodness your here ever since Felix realized you weren't coming home he destroyed his office, his room, and he ate all of my french fries!" Lopez yells. "Well look on the bright side Lopez now we get to watch him clean it all up by himself." I say smiling and giving him a hug. "Yeah right, like he would lift a damn finger to do anything." Tyler laughs coming up to me to give me a hug. "Shes's only been home for like 3 minutes and you're all already bullying me geez God what did I do to deserve this?" Felix ask coming in. "Okay well you guys I have to pee so I will be right back." I say running up the stairs and to the bathroom.

   Shawn's POV: 

   I hate her. I hate her so much it hurts. If she hadn't come stumbling into Felix's life the Black Vipers could be ruling California by now! But, I wouldn't be with Lopez. I love him; I just wish Carters bother Joele didn't force me to date Andre. But, I promise once 'Black Vipers' rule the gang world i'll tell Lopez he'll be my queen just like Catalina is to Felix. But unlike Felix I won't' let him get hurt, I won't hurt him, and I will never let anyone hurt him. Lopez is my world seeing him in pain crushes me. I remember one time when we started dating he fell and broke his arm when my mom told me he was in the hospital I didn't stop crying until I saw him the next day. 

   "What are you smiling about?" Lopez asks putting his arms around me "I was just remembering the day you broke your arm and I didn't stop crying until the next day you remember that?"I ask turning around and give him a kiss. He smiles "I remember that your eyes were all red and puffy the next day I thought you had poison ivy." He laughs "I thought it was the end of my world."I say. "I love you."he says.   "I love you more."I say and kiss him passionately. And then that's how it happened we made love, but there was still one questioned that lingered in my mind 'how am I supposed to tell Lopez?'

*^*^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^^**^**^^^*^^^**^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^^*****^*^*^*^^*^**^*^*^*^*^^**^*^*^*^**^^^^**^^^^******^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

    Hey guys!! I am so sorry that I haven't updated in a very long time. No I haven't forgotten about this book its just that I really have no time because of school. Anyways I hope you all had a great Thanks Giving and if I'm not back by then I hope you all have an awesome Christmas. I love you all. Until next time bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!