Ch.28

~Wedding Day~

*Picture above for her dress and hair as well as the bridesmaid's dresses and the ceremony decor*

Cat's POV: 

Oh my Lord... Oh my Lord!! I feel like I'm gonna be sick again. I run to the bathroom again and throw up whatever my stomach had left to get out. "Catalina, honey are you okay?" Rose asks softly opening the door to the bathroom. I flush the toilet and get off of the groud to rinse my mouth out. 

"I'm so nervous" I answer truthfully giving her a small smile. "I know honey," she says handing me a cup of water "When I married Jason I was so nervous that I locked myself into my bathroom and my mom had to get Jason to come talk to me and calm me down," She says laughing. I giggle at the thought. "Look honey your hair is done and now we need to get that beautiful face of yours all done too," She starts pulling me out of the bathroom "I'll go get you something small to eat." She says leaving the room. 

I sat down in the chair in front of the mirror and Natalia started on my face.  

"All done," Nat says turning my chair so I could look at my self in the mirror. She had done a natural look, but my eyeliner was a gold color. I to say the least looked beautiful. I touch my face to make sure it's really me in the mirror. "Do you like it?" Natalia asks looking at me with eyes full of hope and worry. 

"I love it," I say getting out of the chair and embrace her into a tight hug "Thank you, Nat," I say still hugging her. "Of course Cat," she says pulling away "Now I'm going to go get my dress on and I'll be back in a sec with Rose to help you into yours," she says walking out of the room. 

God, I'm so nervous.

~The wedding~

"You ready?" Jason asks linking my arm with his. I let out a breath and nod my head with a small smile. "You look beautiful Catalina," He says looking down at me as Lopez walks out with Natalia. "Thank you for opening my eyes that night." He says now looking around the line. "Jason?" I say tightening my hold on his arm "I'm scared." I say feeling the nervousness again. "Honey I think the best thing for you right now is to think of what comes after," He says taking a step up "You'll be married to Felix." He says as we now begin to walk down the aisle. The music hits my hears and I feel everyone's gaze on me, but I don't look at them I stare into the eyes that saved me every night while I was kidnapped, the eyes that showed me, love, the eyes I fell in love with. Felix's beautiful green eyes. 

I finally make it to the front and stand next to Felix as we faced Mike my trainer who also happened to be an officiant. 

"First, I'd like to begin by welcoming everyone and thanking each and every one of you for being here on this most happy of days. It's no accident that each of you are here today, and each of you were invited to be here because you represent someone important in the individual and collective lives of Felix and Catalina," Mike begins as his voice booms.

"The most remarkable moment in life is when you meet the person who makes you feel complete. The person who makes the world a beautiful and magical place. The person with whom you share a bond so special that it transcends normal relationships and becomes something so pure and so wonderful, that you can't imagine spending another day of your life without them. For Felix, that happened about 2 or 3 years ago when he met Catalina, who is a  wonderful young woman. I know how deeply these two care for and love one another, and I feel privileged to be here today among all of you as a witness of their commitment to a lifetime of love for one another." He smiles looking at Felix and me.

"Dearly beloved and honored guests: We are gathered together here to join Felix and Catalina in the union of marriage. This contract is not to be entered into lightly, but thoughtfully and seriously, and with a deep realization of its obligations and responsibilities." He says motioning us to face each other. 

"The bride and groom have each prepared vows that they will now read." He says again. Felix goes first. 

"Since the first day, I laid my eyes on you... You punched me in the face," He chuckles as does everyone else including myself. "I was surprised and well shocked. You did something no one has ever had the guts to do and that was to put me in my place. You also made me fall for you. I had this persistent voice in my head telling me that I just had to have you. That the only thing that mattered anymore was to call you 'mine'." He takes a breath and clears his throat.  "You showed me a new kind of love, a new way to see the world, and you showed me the true beauty in things. You've gone through so much yet every time you walk into a room your smile, your laugh, and your beauty just lights everything up. I can be having the worst day at work and the second I see you everything stops and I feel happy. You have given me more happiness and love than anyone ever has and I know you will continue to do so just by being by my side... as my wife." He has tears brimming his eyes but he doesn't let them fall.  "As you have done for me I Felix Young vow to you Catalina Alvarez that no matter how hard times get I will never leave your side. I will protect you and love you with all my heart. You are my everything and I will do everything in my power to keep you by my side." He finishes and a single tear escapes my eye. 

I take in a small breath to calm myself a little, but it doesn't really help as I feel my heart beating hard against my rib cage. 

"All my life I dreamed of being saved by a knight in shining armor. I would wish that I was a princess who would have a knight madly in love with her that everyone around them would wish they had the love the two shared. But as everyone knows fairy tales don't come true," I start with my voice a little shaky.  "I didn't get my knight in shining armor or even a frog that would turn into a prince once kissed by true love; instead, I got a gang leader with a true love punch at first sight." I giggle as everyone laughs. I wait for a second for everyone to calm down. "As we got closer my fear grew with the love I have for you, Felix. I was scared because love wasn't always on my side when it came to relationships. But you, Felix Young, broke down my walls and gave me a love that I would never trade for anything in the world," My vision blurrs as tears fill my eyes.  "You gave me the light in my eyes, you gave me a home and a family, and most importantly you gave me a love that I had never felt before. You found beauty in me that I didn't know I even had. You made me believe that I had truly found my fairy tale love and I am beyond grateful for that," I smile and a stray tear rolls down my cheek.  "You have given me more than I could ever ask for Felix so from this point," I take in another shaky breath as another tear rolls down my cheek "I Catalina Alvarez vow to you Felix Young to love, to hold, and to protect you no matter the time, no matter the day, and no matter the year because through thick and thin I know my love for you will never break nor bend. I vow to always be by your side, I vow to support you good or bad, and most importantly I vow to always love you." I finish wiping the tears that made there way down my face. 

We stay facing each other and hold both our hands as Mike begins talking again.  

"Felix, do you take Catalina to be your lawfully wedded wife? Do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and protect her, forsaking all others, and holding only unto her forevermore?" Mike asks looking at Felix. 

"I do" He smiles as he slides the ring onto my finger. 

"And do you Catalina,  take Felix to be your lawfully wedded husband? Do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and protect him, forsaking all others, and holding only unto him forevermore?" He asks now facing me. 

I smile and take the ring off of the pillow that an adorable little girl was holding. I start to slide the ring on Felix's finger with a smile on my face. 

"I do"

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Hey Guy's!!! I hoped you liked it. And sorry it was such a long chapter, but now Felix and Cat are married and I couldn't be any happier. Anyways that's enough of me I love you all. Until next time... 

BBBBYYYYYYYEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!