Ch.16

^ Pic of Joele (Carter's brother) ^

                                                                                 2 weeks later 

Lopez's POV: 

     You think its terrible when someone lies and keeps secrets from you, but getting cheated on by the one person you love the most hurts so bad it feels like your dying, like getting stabbed in the heart, or like your burning from the inside out. And the only thing that can help is drowning in alcohol waiting until they realize what's happening to you but they continue to ignore it, so you keep going hoping that you were  the only one they ever saw, but the only way to get their attention is by laying in a puddle of your own blood until all you see is black and all you hear is nothing. 

  Catalina's POV:

  Yesterday was terrible  Lopez told me everything about him and Shawn. I would so kill him if Lopez wasn't deeply in love with him. But to cheer him up I bought him a tub of ice cream, a box of chocolates, and a box of chocolate chip cookies. I hope he's not doing to bad.

  (knock noise)

"Lopez you in there?" I ask, but no answer.  "Lopez come on open up." I say but still no answer.  "Fine I'm  just gonna come in anyways." I say and walk in "Lopez are you...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" I scream. I see Lopez laying on the floor surrounded in blood and his room it smelled all to familiar to ever forget. I check for a plus but it's weak "FELIX HELP!" I yell and in a matter of seconds he comes bursting through the door "What the hell happened to him?!?" He asks shouting. But at this point I'm in tears I couldn't speak.  "TYLER GO GET MIKE!!" Felix yells. A few minutes later Mike comes running. "What happened to him?" he ask as soon as he walked in. "I-I-I don't know I walked in and found him like that." I say as more tears ran down my face. "Okay I need everyone out right now." Mike says and I feel Felix trying to pull me up, but I don't let him I fight to stay but of course Felix always wins. 

Felix's POV:

      I can't  stand seeing her like this; she shut her self into our room. She hasn't stopped crying since the whole Lopez thing. I just want to know what happened to him; what caused him to do this because who ever is doing this is going to pay not only because they caused Lopez pain, but also my princess and no one but I mean no one hurts my princess...

                                                               Without feeling any pain back.

Catalina's POV:

"I can't lose him Felix." I say. I'm still in our room but Felix just came up to check on me. "And your not going to." He says kneeling down in front of me. "I've lost to many people all ready." I say as more tears roll down my face. "I know princess but you'll always have me no matter what now get some rest okay." He says as he wipes my tears and kiss me on the lips. I can't lose him... God please I'm begging you don't let me lose any other person that I love. I've lost so many people. I don't think I could ever stay strong if I lose Lopez. Please I need him. I need my best friend... I need my brother.

                                                                                      One hour Later...

   " He should wake up any time soon just make sure he gets a lot of sleep his body needs it to restore all of the blood lost." Mike says walking back to his office. "See I told you he'd be fine princess." Felix says kissing my forehead. I smile slightly. 'Thank you god' I say in my head. "I love you." I say. He smiles and I think he blushed?!? "I love you too." He says and kisses me passionately. I ended it before things got to heavy and to hard to stop. "I'm gonna go see him." I say and walk into Lopez's hospital looking room. 

       "Hey Cat." I faintly hear. "OMG your awake!" I whisperer shout. "Yeah I am." He says with a weak smile. "What the hell were you thinking?!?!?" I questioned him. "I don't know Cat I really don't know I guess the depression got to me you know." He says as he starts to cry. "Lopez next time just talk to me I'm here for you promise me you won't do this again and promise you won't hurt your self again I'm not stupid I can see your scars   even if you cover them up and I know what they look like because I have ones that look just like those. "I say and show him mine. I  notice he starts to cry harder "Look Lopez, Shawn is a dumbass for not loving you but I-I I-I," I start to stutter as the tears start to well up in my eyes "I still need you here Lopez your my brother now and every sister needs their brother... I don't want to lose you like I lost my brother... I love you so much Lopez I'm just glad your okay." I say as I hug him tightly. "I love you too Cat." He says and hugs back. 

   Shawn's POV:

  'I guess the depression just got to me you know.',  'depression got to me',  'Depression' why didn't he tell me he was depressed? why didn't he talk to me? But then again why would he? I am the cause for this. How did I not notice? ...God I just wished Joele didn't make me date Andre. I hate Andre so much he's causing my love to be in pain I have to fix this. 

                                       I have to break up with Andre even if I ruin the plan.

Lopez's POV:

       It hurts. Not only the pain that I inflicted on my self but also seeing the pain that I caused Catalina. She really cares about very one but when you hurt her man she gets crazy. But I do love her so why am I complaining. "Okay so I brought 'Mean Girls', 'The Duff', and an all time favorite 'White Chicks'." She says like an announcer.  "White Chicks definitely 'White Chicks'." I say smiling. "Okay lets get ready to eat popcorn." she laughed and plopped down on the bed. This is grate this is exactly what I needed. A nice relaxed moment in life.

Catalina's POV: 

         We were half way through the movie until Lopez fell asleep so I decided to let him sleep and went up to my room well Felix and I's room. "How is he?" He asked when I walk in. "Good he's good." I say smiling. "I was thinking I could take you out to eat tomorrow." he says walking towards me and let me tell you he looks mighty fine with his sweat pants hanging low and no I repeat no shirt goodness its so hard for me to concentrate right now. "Is something wrong?" he ask as he bits my bottom lip to pull out form between my teeth and slowly starts to kiss his way down to my neck. I let a soft moan out as I feel his hand slid under my shirt. I lightly tug his hair which cause him to groan. I feel him press against me and I let another moan out.  "We should stop now or I won't be able to princess." He says out of breath. And it's now that I 'm realizing that my top is off and he's on top of me on the bed. "Okay yeah we should." I say lightly kissing him "Don't worry we'll get there but not until your ready Cat." he says as he gets off of me. "But it'll be soon." he says. "Why do you say that?" I ask. 

"Because soon you'll be begging me to take you." 

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Hey guys!! I'm back early aren't  I? Well I hope you liked it and this time please tell me if you have any ideas I am legit out right now, and the only reason I have been able to update is because I have procrastinated on doing my homework  so I don't get it done until around 2 in the morning now. You guys should feel special because I care a lot about you for not doing my homework, but I'll go now before I rant even more on my homework so I love you all and I'll see you soon bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!