Ch.12

^Catalina's mom >

Same day

Catalina's POV:

I hear sirens,I can feel the ground,I can hear people,but I can't see them someone whispers in my ear but I can't hear them everything is fuzzy a pain I can't bare shoots through my body I think I'm being lifted but I'm not for sure I see "the light"I think I don't know what reality I'm in any more "Catalina"I hear some one say it sounds like my....NO "Mom?"I say a loud "Turn around sweetie ."I do as told and there she is.She is still beautiful "Mom"I say I run to her and get in braced into a big hug "Look Cat I don't have much time but listen it's not your time yet that boy down there needs you more than you think he truly loves you and I wish I could stay longer but I have to go now Okay I love you...oh and if any one steps on your toe's kick there ass honey metaphorically speaking well no both metaphorically and literally okay?"I laugh "Okay mom will do i'll see you soon Okay."I say "Not till another 90 years."She says and we both laugh I miss her laugh "Oh and by the way we have been talking for 4 months even if it were like 5 minutes for both well bye I love you never forget it."she says and just like that she was gone."I love you to."I say to well no one now and then it went back to darkness I wonder if I'll remember anything when I wake up?

1 month later

Felix's POV:

"Hey babe."I say to Katy I know what you're thinking why her,but Catalina has been in coma for 5 months now Katy is the only way to make me forget what I'm living even if Catalina was only at the house for like 2 months you can always feel something missing Lopez hasn't been himself either he misses her too everybody does Jake punch me in the face when I told him what happened "Are you still thinking about her I thought you were over her Felix."Katy whines "Sorry?"I say but sounded like a questioned someone runs past me and hits my shoulder I was going to yell at them but I saw it was Jake he was running out of the school?I wonder why "I'll be right back."I say to Katy and run after him.

I saw him hugging someone,but as I got closer I saw who it was it was CATALINA! what is she doing here "Catalina"I say "Yes?"She asked "It is you."I say and embrace her in a hug "Yeah it is me but here's a question who are you?"She ask "Wait what?You don't remember me?"I ask her and she shakes her head no "I'm sorry am I suppose to know who you are?"She ask "Yeah you are."I say and I bet you could hear the sadness in my voice.

Catalina's POV:

OMG this is hilarious I wish I could laugh right now but I can't thank you doctor for the greatest prank ever "Well I'm sorry I don't remember you."I say I can't believe I haven't started laughing yet "It's okay I guess."He says and starts walking way and that's when I start laughing I probably look like a retarded seal right now because I'm on the ground "Felix-laugh-wait I-laugh-do remember-laugh-you"I say well I tried to say he stops dead in his tracks and turns around as I get up he looks at me and then full on sprints to me and picks me up while hugging me "Thank god you remember me I would have died if you didn't"He says with a breath of relief "Then who would buy me my house of gold."I say "But I'm not your son."He say's "Same difference"I say "Whatever."He says and crash his lips on mine "YOU STUPID BITCH GET AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND!!!!"I hear someone yell and to my luck it was Katy "What the fuck do you want now?"I ask goodness this girl is so annoying "Are you deaf I said get away from my boyfriend."She says coming up and grabbing Felix's hand "Oh wait did he not tell you we're dating now and we're happy he made love to me the other night and it was the best night ever."Her words were like knifes stabbing into my heart "You had sex with her?"I ask Felix and he just puts his head down well that answers that question "I'll stop by your house after school to get my stuff."I say "What no Cat please no you don't have leave please don't leave."He pleads "No I don't want to interfere with your relation ship."I say and walk away "Cat please lets talk about this."He says grabbing my hand but I pull away "There is nothing to talk about oh and if Jake ask tell him I went to Sam's house."I say as a single tear escapes my eye and actually walk away this time I can't believe him he said he wouldn't love any one but me and why promise me that he wouldn't let any one hurt me when he's the one hurting me?

Sam's house

I knock on Sam's door three times till someone opens it "Catalina what a surprise I haven't seen you in months how are you?"Sara ask me "I'm good Sara thank you how are you?"I ask "I'm great sweetie thanks but my guess is your here to talk to Sam right?"She ask "Actually no umm...I wanted to talk to you because I can't talk to a guy about this one."I say looking down "Oh well what is it?"She ask "Did Sam tell you about Felix?"I ask her the story wouldn't make sense if she didn't know who he was "Yes he's a good one you chose."She say's smiling "Yeah well...look when we started to hang out more we ran into Carter at the beach and we started to argue and what not;but that night I told him everything even when Carter raped me I had no clue why but I felt like I could trust him he promised he wouldn't let any one hurt me,but he's hurting me Sara he's hurting me...the other night when I was waking up he was having sex with someone else I get I was in coma for 5 months,but he said he loved me and no one else I just can't help falling for him more each day."I say crying I probably look pathetic crying over a guy but I guess this is life "That bastard."Sara says which makes me laugh "Stop your crying my dear pretty girls like you shouldn't cry you should kick his ass."She says and we both burst out laughing "For real this time Sara what should I do?"I ask "Make him jealous."She says "Why did I not think of that your the best Sara."I say hugging her watch out Felix

Cause karma's a bitch.

*^^*^*^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^^**^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^^^*^*^*^*^^*^*^**^^^*^*^*^*^**

Hey guy's!!!!I hoped you liked it and I hope all of you have an awesome Labor Day weekend until next time bbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!