"You've lost an awful amount of weight" I sigh "me and Sophia gonna have to feed you back up. Keep you on solids instead of milk"

Once changed I set him back to his feet brushing his bum of dust before letting him walk beside me and posie. Deciding pizza would be most convenient for me and Lou I set them on the sofa together to make Posie a bottle debating wether to warm Louis one up to. It probably won't be healthy for him to just be drinking formula so I decide against it, grabbing him a regular cup of juice and a blanket for us all. Ordering the pizza on the phone was easy but trying to pull two cling ons off me whilst I go collect it from the door was hard. Louis is most definitely tired as he keeps sucking sadly on his thumb and posie is also weary as she watches me with dropping eyes. To be fair to the pair of them, it is now 10 o clock so I let Louis pick at the pizza from the box so there is no washing to do and lay Posie on my arm as I feed her. Once Louis has managed to fill his face he diverts his position to looking at posie.

"Is it my turn next"

"You've just had food darling"

"Not a bottle"

"They ain't good for you"

"But I want one"

"No Lou"

"Yes"

After burping posie and placing the half empty bottle on the table I take her to bed leaving Louis on his own. She seems peaceful enough, holding her bear softly on her side so I shut the door slightly before heading downstairs. Louis has obviously got his hands on the milk so I snatch it off him quickly placing it on the side.

"I want it" he whines holding out his hands expecting me to give it him.

"No, you've just had food. Bottles of formula won't do you any good"

"No, I want it daddy" a tear slips from his eye.

It isn't long before plenty more fall and he's fully crying by now leaving me unsure of what to do. I don't want to turn against my initiative so easily so I pull his thrashing body into my arms holding his back so he's close to my chest.

"I want it" he screams kicking at me and pushing his hands against my chest.

He does have quite a lot of power when he's angry but I have been training a little so it's easy enough to capture both his fists with my hand as he screams out in anger. I'm shocked he hasn't woken the baby up and I have to bounce him a little to stop him kicking my legs.

"A paci does the trick"

"No I want milk, warm milk"

"No louis"

"Yes" he screams in my face head butting my collarbone harshly.

After a while I get tired of his screaming so I set him on the floor quick to respond as he jumps up and tries to snatch the bottle.

....

I thought by now he'd have given up. But here we are at 2am still in the living room as he lies on the floor wide awake. He won't move, he thrashes awfully if I try to take him to bed and his little hiccups from previous sobs are breaking my heart. He's clearly distressed but I dont see the whole connection and reliance upon a bottle? Is it soothing for him? His eyes keep slipping every so often but he'll shock himself and wake up before staring at me angrily and lying his head back on the carpet.

"I want a bottle daddy" he croaks small tears in his eyes"

I can't help it anymore. It takes me 30 seconds to prepare a bottle and head back into the living room to see him still lay there tiredly.

"Come here Louis"

"I want a bottle"

"Come and lie down and you can have one" I groan holding it out to him.

He basically rolls himself over to me as I lift him onto my knee pushing his head back into the crevice of my arm as I hold the bottle to his mouth. He seems too tired to even hold it and switches his position so he's laying sideways across my knee and the sofa head buried into my chest as he drinks it, gripping the blanket tightly. His sucking rhythm seems insistent and I feel slightly guilty I've left him so desperate for it. However I don't want him getting stomach ache so I have to stop every few gulps leaving him whining as I continue his feed. He seems to be asleep by the end of it and I slide him off my knee so he's lay across the sofa before lifting him from his armpits and setting him on my hip, his head on my shoulder. After patting his back soothingly, his wind is released and I can finally put him to bed. His room hasn't changed, in fact only gained more items since he left. His bed remains untouched, his curtains closed and his wardrobe neat and tidy. On the dot 4am calls around and Posie is crying for her feed, waking Louis up in the process. He's easy enough to settle though, pressing a pacifier into his mouth and shhhing him until he's gone back off was easy. Managing a screaming baby at 4am isn't. Lucky enough when Louis went off I prepared at least 6 so I grab one from the fridge heat it for 10 seconds and head into my room with it. As she lays beside me I stroke her ginger curls and feed her easily. After her wind is up, I cuddle her to my chest feeling satisfied with how warm and cosy she is. My baby. My dna. Half of my world. Today will be a new day, a new adventure and something else to focus on. I feel great already

Hey botches it's s, what do u guys want Liam to do with the kids tomorrow? Any suggestions?