1

When i heard the unmistakable singing voice of my twin, i knew its time to get up, and my alarm haven't even ring yet, i wants to sleep in today but God forbid, my brother didn't go to work early today...

"Shut up hydar!" I yelled but its not like he heard me, he have probably blocked his ear....

Did my morning routine, i stare at myself in the mirror and i was so tempted to snap a mirror selfie so i did, dressed in a burgundy fitted gown, with scarf of same material, i finished the look with a light pink veil and grab my handbag, car key and phone, put on my shoe and rushed down the stairs, where i met my beautiful family...

"Umma good morning" i greeted kissing her cheeks..

"Morning baby" she said already putting my food....

"You are dropping me off today at work, my car have issues" hydar said not even looking at me..

"What? That is totally opposite of my work place" i whined..

"And i dont care" he whined back..

"Umma"i turn to her and she raised her hand in surrender.

"God knows am not getting between you two" she said and i sigh...

"Seriously, you can always call you friend ,why torture innocent me?" I said dramatically and he shook his head..

"or i can always take your car and have your stupid hamid drive you there" he said and i gasp...

"Umma!, he called hamid stupid" i said giving him a stink eye... He did not just call my boyfriend stupid, they don't get along i know but he cant call him stupid.

"Can you kids go already and Aliyu ismail! I did not want to hear any complain from your sister about you" mom said from the kitchen and i pull my tongue out at him, childish? I know, but thats me..

"OK umma" he mumbled...

"Are you taking me or should i take your car?" He asked and i roll my eyes..

"Hurry up!" I said taking my plate to the kitchen and kissing umma goodbye

We both walk out of the house...

"Isn't this clothe too revealing?, it hug your body so tight"he said badging his shoulder past me as i stopped to glare at him..

"You comments are not welcomed today, i woke up happy and it will stay that way"i said walking to the drivers side..

"So whiny"he mumbled and i sigh.. This ride is going to be a long one......
Once i dropped hydar off, i drove back to my place, it is already open as i have workers there, i entered and we greeted, customers come and go but just one caught my attention..

"i told you i don't want to do my hair, why can't you just understand gran?" I heard the sweet voice and i want to see the face already...

"Your hair looks like a jungle" i heard another voice..

"Urgh!" I heard before a very cute girl stomp into my saloon and i was speechless.. In summary i call her snow white, fair skin and pouty red lips

"Its rude to stare"i heard the same small voice said in a bored tone and i realise i have been staring at her for long..

"Nadia!" The older woman called..

"What?!" She said like she didn't do anything bad..

"Drop, the attitude" the woman said sternly and this girl did the most shocking thing, she raised her brows at the elderly woman, before stretching a hand out and making a gesture of dropping something, then gave a very sarcastic smile..

"Can we get this over with sweet grandma?" She asked smiling with her head tilted to the side and hand clasp together in front of her..

"yarinya kamar babba" the elderly woman said and the girl just roll her eyes, attention back to me

"Do not yank my hair or am telling dad"she said with raised brow before she pull off her cap and i was met with a tangled hair ,long, black, but tangled...

"Sorry my dear, even i cant handle all this, cant wait for the break to be over" the elderly woman said and i smile at her sympathetically...

"Its nothing"i said to her nicely, before standing behind the queen of sass...

"What do you want me to do with your hair?" I asked and she look at me through the mirror, we stare at each other for so long i wanted to smile but i want to suppress it and its happens she wants to do the same..

"Anything you want" she mumbled and look away but i did not miss the smile, i love this girl already....
after washing, conditioning, detangling, i braid her hair and let me tell you, her hair is long and silky and its jet black it's not my skills just her hair ... I gave her one last look and Yep definitely snow white...
"Do you like your hair?" I asked her and she nod..
"You know, you will pass as snow white" i said to her, helping her out of the chair...
"Really?!" She asked eyes wide and i nod grinning...
"Oh dear, her hair is lovely,thanks a lot" her grand mother said coming back from the lounge area.... She rushed to her grandma...
"I love my hair" she said grinning..
"But you didn't want to make it an hour ago" the grandmother said with raised brow..
"Don't care about your comment" she said with. shrug.....
I watch as she gave a cute puppy face when her grandma glared at her.... I was settled with a lot of tips, and i gave them some hair products, just because Nadia is a darling...........

Hi my name is ilham, am 24, live with my mom and twin brother 🙄, dad passed away 2 years ago,life have not been easy but thanks to having a super mom,we bounced back pretty quick and i am in love with Hamid, though he doesn't get along with my brother and we have been dating since i was in my 3rd year..... Anyways, my life was perfect or so i thought until i met Nadia and her dad....... Not gonna lie, it all happened pretty quick, the love part that is, and i thought everything was OK until i find out her mother,is still alive and wants to kill her own child? Thats the only explanation for what happened that faithful day......