Harry nightmare about fans (request)

You'd think after years that Harry would be used to it: the screams, the cameras flashing, the hands grabbing at his clothing and tugging him in every direction. That just wasn't the case. After 4 years, he figured things wouldn't ever get better. He gets to live his dream, perform for hundreds of thousands of people each year, have millions of people listen to what he has to say. But at what cost? Don't get him wrong, he'd never give it up for anything. He doesn't think he could ever let his fans down like that. They were his family now.

It was just the particular ones, the ones who were so absolutely desperate for any touch of him, from him, the ones who thought that because they traveled across the world to see him meant they automatically have some unalienable right to get an interaction with him. Harry tries his hardest because he knows the lengths they go just to see him, he understands how much they love him and he wants to give back to them. But sometimes things just go a bit far.

Like back in the One Direction era when they were filming a movie, and their management had Harry go through a crowd without security just so they could get good footage. Harry ended up breaking down in tears and having a full blown anxiety attack right then. Luckily, his four friends helped him once he reached the car.

But what was he to do now? Fortunately, he'd made it through his entire solo career without a security mishap, or some stray fans. Until, it finally happened.

God, he was so stupid for thinking he could walk around by himself. It's London for fucks sake! His security told him that they needed to come with him, but he begged them not to, begged for time by himself. He was buying a birthday present, he wanted it to be a personal time.

Then, a small gasp had come from a couple feet away in the store he was in. That was always his queue to leave. Just to be safe. With a quick swipe of his card for the clerk and a grab of the item he'd bought, he was swiftly moving for the door. It had already started though. His heart had slowly been gaining speed in his chest, that horrible feeling sinking feeling washing through his limbs, making his hands shake a bit. He flicked his sunglasses over his eyes, chewing a bit at his bottom lip as he let out a small huff, hearing the low pattern of rushed feet coming towards him from down the street.

His car was 30 feet away.

He didn't want to look, the patter of feet becoming a rumble.

20 feet.

He messes with his bag in his hand, picking up his pace as he hears the small murmur of voices escalate to little calls of his name.

10 feet.

He wasn't ready for this today. He can't do it. He'd been on the best break, spending relaxed time with-

"Harry!" "Harry, please!" "We just want a picture!" There's a flash, followed by another, suddenly very close to him. He winces some as someone lays a hand on his arm, and he looks over. There's so many people, his fuzzy mind calculating the 15 girls as 50, and he really just needs to get home because-

"Harry!" Another flash, this one very close to his face, making his eyes clench shut despite the shades covering them, his vision getting spotty. The persons grip is too tight on his arm, and their commotion had only attracted more attention.

"Please," He quietly gasps out, feeling at a loss for breath. "I just need to- Hey, 'm so sorry, but, ple-" Someone shoves another person a bit too hard, making them bump into Harry, causing him to stumble back. His chest is too tight. He can't even feel his hands anymore, fists clenched so tight they had become white.

"Harry!"

"No, no, please, move," He tries to beg, pushing carefully through them. He can't hurt them, he knows that. He wouldn't. But his chest actually hurts from the force with which his heart is pounding and he needs to breath but he can't and that's making him even more frustrated-

"Harry, please!"

"No-!"

"Come back to me, bubs," Another voice comes.

His breath falters, but he shakes his head vigorously, "No, no, no!"

"Harry, love, please, come back to me," The voice is a quiet whimper now, everything else suddenly let silent and his vision black.

His eyes shoot open, a little gasp leaving his lips as his hands shoot outward, head looking around rapidly to try and figure out where he was and what had just happened. His left hand grips onto soft skin, eyes shooting over to see he'd gripped a thigh, then looking up to who it belongs to.

"Lou," He pants, seeing his boyfriend sat there. He can barely comprehend their dimmed bedroom around him, everything dark but the bedside lamp on beside him. His face is hot, a thin sheen of sweat covering his body, and Louis had straddled one of his thighs, leaning over him to try and wake him.

He has tear streaks down is face as he looks at him, brows furrowed and face contorted in worry, and he really can't believe he caused that, but he also can't exactly breathe. Why can't he breathe still?

"L-Louis," He chokes out, eyes widening as he wheezes a bit, hand pressing to his chest some to try and help his tightened chest.

Louis eyes blow wide now also, hopping up and scrambling through the bedside table, less than 5 seconds before he's gripping his inhaler and helping him sit up. "Hey, Hey," he coos softly, straddling his hips as Harry takes short, wheezed breaths, watching him frantically as Louis uncaps his inhaler. He shakes it some, then placing it to his lips, and pressing down, releasing the medicine.

Harry inhales deeply, feeling it run through his lungs, soothing him some. "Another?" Louis asks softly, cupping his face and caressing his cheek gently with his thumb in order to calm him more. He nods, so he does it again, shaking it up some more and pressing down on the inhaler for him.

This time, his head leans back on the headboard, taking quick, but more solid breaths now. "T-They were everywhere," He sniffles, tired eyes meeting her's, hands settling on her hips as he tries to bring her closer to him. "T-They kept grabbing at me, Lou, I-I w-was trying to g-get home t'yeh, I just-"

"Ssh," He coos, wrapping his arms around his shoulders to pull him to his chest, bringing a hand up to stroke through his hair. Harry buries his face in Louis' chest, and he can feel Harry's tears wetting his night shirt, but he couldn't care less, not when the love of his life is this distressed, not when it's his Harry.

He sobs and sobs, he lets himself fall apart because he'd been holding it too long. He'd been bottling it up for years, never having anyone but himself to truly talk to. But here Louis was.

"You're okay, Darling," He mumbles, kissing his curls gently, "'M right here, gonna keep you safe, yeah? I'll never let anyone hurt you, not on my watch."

Harry sniffles, looking up at him, and Louis' heart seems to fully break in two as he sees his puffy emerald eyes and pink nose. "Y-You gonna stay with me? You promise?" He asks quietly, as if speaking too loud might scare him away. He can't lose Louis, not now, not ever.

Louis nods his head without a second thought, kissing Harry's forehead, then nose, then letting their lips linger as he hums softly, "I will be right here for you, Harry, forever. I swear on my heart, Love."

He inhales deeply, memorizing his scent, the way his hand feels on his cheek, how his lips feel simply brushing his. "I love you," He mumbles, pressing his lips to Louis' soft ones in a sweet kiss, "Love you forever."

Louis smiles at that, kissing him one more, "I might just love you even more."

Hi guys!

Sorry for not posting lately, been on vacation in hawaii!! But now school is starting again my anxiety level is like up to the roof so yeah... don't expect much content from me..