Harry asthma attack on stage (3)

Two hours.

He's been sat here for two hours and not a single word about Harry's current condition has been spoken from any medical staff.

It makes no difference to ask more nurses or receptionists because no one seems to know a patient by the name Harry styles and Louis thinks that's ridiculous, he's getting more frustrated as minutes pass by.

It was a fifteen minute ride to the Hospital but it was an absolute chaos. Several phone calls had been made on their way to Harry, including an emotional call between Anne and Louis. They were both in shock and Louis couldn't control his emotions any longer so Liam had to step in, giving Anne Harry's whereabouts on the phone.

"Does anyone know how Harry got the asthma attack?'' Niall speaks up, interrupting the uncomforable silence between the three of them in the back of car.

"No..Yes – maybe....I-I think I saw smoke or something hitting his face I don't... fuck, I don't know mate. It all happenend so fast." Liam mutters.

Both of them just nodded unsure at Liam, still trying to comprehend the whole scene that just happened in front of their eyes.

As soon as they arrive at the hospital, Louis leaves Liam and Niall behind, as he runs down to the reception desk. But as Louis starts yelling at one of the workers behind the desk the other boys join him.

"What do you mean you don't know where he is? It's your fookin' job to know these things." Louis argues.

Louis gets shoved away by Liam whose presseing him into a chair at the waiting room.

"You being angry at those workers isn't gonna fix Harry's condition." Liam says, keeping himself steady despite Louis' attempts to break away from his hold. "Louis stop it. Don't make this harder by causing another scene." He says, an agry tone has taken over him.

Louis finally lets go of Liams grip and sinks back in his chair. His eyes well up with tears as he tries to recollect himself.

Not much later and the three of them accompanied by Anne and Gemma who look utterly broken. Eyes red of crying, flushed cheeks and black mascara stained under their eyes.

They embrace all three of them wrapping their arms in a tight hugs. Louis sighed and hugged them back tightly, glad they could find comfort in each other.

"Are you guys okay?" Anne asks, voice no louder than a whisper.

"I...." Louis hesitates and inhales loudly before continuing "I think so. Don't worry about us, please."

"What did the doctor say?" Gemma asks while attempting to wipe off the wet mascara under her eyelids.

"Nothing. Nobody has even come up to us to give as any sort of infromation." Niall sighed.

They all sit back in their seats. Anne sits between Gemma and Louis, softly using one hand to card through her daugthers hair while the other hand lays on Louis' lap. Niall and Liam are sitting next to eachother while Niall taps his foot uncontrollably to the ground.

Waiting for almost two hours now. All of them know this is a bad sign. If it was something small they would already came up to them saying it was nothing too bad and they can see him but that's not the case. Harry's probably fighting for his life right now while they just sit here and do nothing but wait.

Trying to fight back all the bad thoughts in his mind while bitting his bottom lip, Louis finally speaks up: "This is all my fault. Harry would've been fine If I should've kept that stupid inhaler at hand. Fuck this is all my fault."

"Lou, we all know this is not your fault," Gemma says.

"Yes it is. This is really bad Gems. No one has even been out to speak with us about Harry's condition you what that means!," Louis said, giving up on holding tears while continuing with a lack of oxygen. "We can't go see him, he's not okay and I can't stop overthinking the worst scenarios." Louis admits while sobbing.

"Louis, we know nothing about the situation harry is in, he might be awake and well for all we know. You need to calm down before you jump into all kinds of conclusions. Harry's strong, you know that," Anne speaks up holding Louis to her chest trying her best to calm him down.

It works. After a while the sobs disappear and are exchanged with that damn silence again. Only the ticking sound of the hanging clock can be heard and Louis is getting more and frustrated and starts looking up at the clock that's hanging across the room.

But next thing he knows, he sees something approaching him in the corner of his eye. Louis moves his head to the left and sees a doctor standing at the opposing end of the waiting room.

"Family and friends of Harry Styles?"

"Yes," Louis speaks up before anyone else can anwser. They all rise up to their feet.

"I'm his his mother, Anne and this is his sister Gemma." Anne says while shaking his hand. "They are his friends." Anne continues talking while looking at the boys.

Well friends, Liam and Niall but not me. But the doctor doesn't know that right now, right? Louis stupidly overthinks.

"My name is Dr Grayson. Pleasure to meet you all."

"How is my baby doing?" Anne asks nervously.

"Right," Dr Grayson nods as he takes a look at the paperwork he's holding. "You might want to take a seat," the doctor insited.

Eyes growing wide as they all sit down. Holding eachother with clammy hands hoping for good news.

"This is not going to be easy for you..." Dr Grayson swallows and begins.

"Your son suffered from brain hypoxia."