Harry asthma attack on stage (2)

''Harry. No no no. Wake up. Please!" Louis pleads withteary eyes as Harry is laying motionless in his arms. Carefully slapping his flushedcheeks to get any sort reaction out of him.

Something is terribly wrong

He doesn't hear Harrys loud breaths anymore.

He immediately checks his breathing by lifting his head up at Harry's mouth.

All he can hear are small wheezes of air, but at least he's still breathing.

It feels like an eternity, but the paramedics finally arrive and they squat down next to Louis whose still holding Harry close.

Louis doesn't even notice them until they remove Harry out of his arms and he gets shoved away by Niall.

They go working on Harry, laying him down on a backbord, checking his vital and placing an oxygen mask on his face while mumbling things to eachother in concerned tones.

Louis swallows, eyes watering as they work on Harry's unconscious frame.

"Cameron? We have a twenty year old male here, passed out due to a severe asthma attack. I'm going to need an oxygen tank. I need the ambulance to be ready as soon as we escort him out.'' One of the male paramedic says speaking into a walkie-talkie.

"I-is he going to be okay?" Niall asks with shaky breaths.

"He will be, as soon as he gets the help he needs which is in the hospital." The paramedic says discreetly, jaw contracting.

Louis heart sinks to his stomach. Harry never needed this much help with an asthma attack.

It's possibly the worst asthma attack Harry's had in the years he's known them.

They lift the backbord upwards on the gurney as they wheel Harry off the stage with a high speed.

Louis jolts forward to one of the paramedics backstage.

"I need to be with him" His voices raises.

"You can't go with us now. Sir you need to step aside please. We are transporting him to St. George and we need to get going NOW." One of them says.

Louis hesitates but nods. Runing a shaky hand to his hair.

He glances one more time at Harry who still has his eyes closed and who was looking awfully pale.

The paramedics rushed off to the nearest exit the boys joined him. Hugging the both Liam and Niall tightly Louis finally lets out all of his emotions and starts sobbing uncontrollably.

Harry was dying in front of his eyes and he couldn't do anything but sit there and watch the scene unfold....until the paramedics finally arrived..

"He's gonna be alright... Harry is a fighter." Liam finally whispers, voice rough with unshed tears.

And Louis prays, prays that next time he sees Harry he will be fine again and wouldn't struggle for a simple breath.